rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Relegated again, I am not very good at this haha.

Anyway Rish, I am going to be giving up my spot in the league, just struggled to find the time to be active and don't want that to affect the league and the amount of effort you put in, cracking job.

Many thanks for letting me be apart of the league and I hope to see this continue a while longer. I'll keep checking to see how things are going and may return if I find the time and you allow me back in haha.

Still can't break into the top 4!!! Just grabbing a Europa League spot due to Spurs winning it this season! Argh...
Liverpool during the next window will be slow to respond to enquiries (if I get any this time) - Exams and End of Year Essays/Reports to do... busy busy busy!!! hahaha - Bring on next season!

When is transfer window being opened?

Over the weekend most likely! Will run through Monday or Tuesday (depending on whether it opens on Saturday or Sunday).

I'm in the process of finalizing mystery box perks. Any suggestions?

Speaking of mystery box, the Chairman of the Year vote is open! Please send me a PM with your vote and a line explaining why you chose him. You guys have until tomorrow (11pm BST) to do so! Remember that the winner gets an extra mystery box pick!

PROMOTED TEAMS:

Swansea (Championship winners)
Crystal Palace (Runners-up)
Watford (Playoff winners)

As Fulham's chairman isn't participating anymore, his replacement gets first pick among promoted teams! He will be followed by the chairman of Leicester and then Brighton (which is an open spot).

Over the weekend most likely! Will run through Monday or Tuesday (depending on whether it opens on Saturday or Sunday).

I'm in the process of finalizing mystery box perks. Any suggestions?

Speaking of mystery box, the Chairman of the Year vote is open! Please send me a PM with your vote and a line explaining why you chose him. You guys have until tomorrow (11pm BST) to do so! Remember that the winner gets an extra mystery box pick!

A mystery box where you can reduce a players age by maybe 5 years or so?

Another one where you probably have a chance to add 5 points to a player's visible attributes.. Call it a sudden improvement to the player's game.

Still waiting on promoted teams to be taken over! So far I only have someone for Swansea. Will the other chairmen of relegated clubs please pick ASAP?

Another one where you probably have a chance to add 5 points to a player's visible attributes.. Call it a sudden improvement to the player's game.

Might consider this. Will probably be 2 points though. 5 is a little overkill.

Apologies for the delays, but I've not had an opportunity to take a break for a while!

This will resume on Wednesday.

Guys,

Owing to a really hectic next few weeks coming up (with exams, graduation and a vacation on the horizon), I will be handing over control of this game to Znik for season 4. I will continue to participate as Chairman of QPR, but Znik will be the one responsible for posting updates for this season! Will most likely be ready to take back control from season 5 onwards!

But for now, over to you, Znik!

is there any space in this game ?? would really like to join

There might be. I will start doing the end-of-season mystery box later tonight, and by that time, I should have a decent overview over the remaining participants. Will let you know as soon as I have a general idea!

View attachment 1046928

The Mystery Box draft is now open!

Everyone pick a number between 1 and 20 and post it on the thread, along with the name of your club. DO NOT send me a PM with your number. By posting it on the thread, it is possible for everyone to keep track of which numbers have already been taken. Since I'm running the game, I'll take whatever number is picked last. I've already created the sheet for all the perks, so I can announce your prizes as soon as you get your picks in.

Available perks:

2 x create a wonderkid
2 x stadium expansion
2 x facilities upgrade
2 x no compensation for manager change
2 x 50 million addition to balance
2 x 25 million addition to balance
2 x additional transfer
2 x age reduction
2 x attribute increase
2 x home-grown status

NOTE: Perks can be sold! Transfers of perks will work in the same way as C2C transfers. . Perks may also be swapped for other perks.

Explanation of what each perk does:

Create a wonderkid: Self explanatory. If you get this perk, you can choose what position you want your wonderkid to play in, the nationality of the wonderkid and the name. The wonderkid will have a potential of 180-200, randomised.

Stadium expansion: Expand stadium capacity by 5000 seats. This perk can be combined with a paid expansion. So for instance, if you want to increase your capacity by 15000 seats, you only have to pay for 10000 if you use this perk.

Facilities upgrade: Upgrade training and youth facilities by one unit. You can also choose to expand either one by 2 units (note that this will mean you cannot upgrade the other).

No compensation for manager change: Self explanatory. This perk CANNOT be used in C2C manager swaps. Regular reputation rules will apply.

50 million addition to balance: Self explanatory.

25 million addition to balance: Self explanatory.

Additional transfer: This perk will allow you to make an additional transfer of a particular type (example: you can make 3 FGN transfers instead of 2). Only valid for the transfer window in which it is used.

Age reduction: You are allowed to reduce one player's age by 3 years. Time to make that established star a youngster, or to get 3 more years from your aging centre-back!

Attribute increase: You get 3 attribute points to use on players from your squad. Time to make that mediocre striker lightning quick, or to make a power jumper out of a lazy centreback!

Home-grown status: You get to make one of your players home-grown at your club.

Happy picking, gentlemen!

There might be. I will start doing the end-of-season mystery box later tonight, and by that time, I should have a decent overview over the remaining participants. Will let you know as soon as I have a general idea!

okay thank you let me know

ZNIIIIK!

Sad to see Rish's busy, but now we should see some advancement!

No. 7 plz (Sunderland, though if there's any new teams may I switch? :))

Last edited:
Back