rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

The busy month of December starts with the visit of Stoke where Kelechi Iheanacho got the only goal of the game to earn us our first home win since September.

---------------​
Home again this time to Southampton and the Saints come away with all three points thanks to a double from Wilfried Bony after Kelechi Iheanacho opened the scoring for us.
---------------​
Now for the first of three away games in a row is Leicester and a close contest ended in a 2-2 draw with Chuba Akpom scoring from the penalty spot and Kelechi Iheanacho netting for the third game on the trot.
---------------​
Then it was away to West Ham where young Brazilian centre back Marlon scored the qualiser from the spot to earn a vital away point.
---------------​
In the final away game of three we visited Old Trafford where Man Utd got all three points in a 3-1 victory for them. Marlon again scoring from the spot for our only highlight of a poor performance.
---------------​
In the last game of 2017 we welcomed Liverpool and a share of the points was probably just about right with Kelechi Iheanacho getting his fourth goal in December.

=======================================================

View attachment 162531
Hull Player of the Year
[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Place
[/TD]
[TD]Player
[/TD]
[TD]Points
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1st[/TD]
[TD]Thiago Maia[/TD]
[TD]34[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2nd[/TD]
[TD]Andrew Robertson[/TD]
[TD]25[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]3rd[/TD]
[TD]Sam Johnstone[/TD]
[TD]21[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]4th[/TD]
[TD]Harry Maguire[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Diego Reyes[/TD]
[TD]14[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

===========================================================

View attachment 162531
Hull Top Goalscorer
[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]Place
[/TD]
[TD]Player
[/TD]
[TD]Goals
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]1st[/TD]
[TD]Kelechi Iheanacho[/TD]
[TD]6[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]2nd[/TD]
[TD]Chuba Akpom[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Sergio Araujo[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]Rudy Gestede[/TD]
[TD]4[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Is there really noone that wants Asensio on loan? He's an amazing AMC, and only has 30K wages. He'd be the best player at the club for 1/3 of the club in the league!

If you can save Brighton from relegation you are a really good chairman manurhudson

Wuddez i cant join yet because rishmanisations is not online so i cant ask him if i can take it

You can get Brighton!

Transfer window is closed now. However since I couldn't get back to you earlier I'll give you some time to make some deals if you wish to. I know it should officially have closed an hour or so back, but I will consider any PMs that were sent from 11PM BST until now.

Not even a single inquiry at Liverpool despite the talented transfer list including a couple of big name stars!!

Although I have £16m transfer funds, the £405k in the red wages were a stumbling block for me so I am going to see how Tainio does on the transfer front.

Will process transfers a little later in the day (although it doesn't look like there were too many)!

Winter Window - Deals Roundup

1. Youri Tielemans: Newcastle to Liverpool - 45 million pounds

2. Laurent Koscielny: Arsenal to Newcastle - 5 million pounds

3. Jack Wilshere: Arsenal to Newcastle - 7 million pounds

4. Malcom: Arsenal to Sunderland - season long loan

5. Renato Sanches: SL Benfica to Everton - 10 million pounds

6. William Carvalho: SL Benfica to Everton - season long loan

7. Peter Silooy: Utrecht to Arsenal - 80k pounds

8. Alex Teixeira: Shakhtar to Arsenal - pre-contract

9. Kevin Strootman: Roma to Arsenal - pre-contract

10. Alex Song: Barcelona to Arsenal - pre-contract

11. Joao Ribeiro: Basel to Liverpool - 400k pounds

12. Jhon Arango: Real Madrid to Liverpool - 4.5 million pounds

13. Jose Mauri: AC Milan to Stoke - 10 million pounds

14. David Grau: Rayo Vallecano to Stoke - 450k pounds

15. Neca: Atletico Paranaense to Stoke - 60k pounds​

Season 3 - January!

View attachment 161670

SEASON 3 - JANUARY UPDATE

Will try to roll out an update everyday to get to the end of this season as soon as possible!

English Premier League

View attachment 161669

The table finally seems to have settled down as this is probably the first month which isn't accompanied by a reordering of the pile at the top. Manchester City's dominance continues as they lie a massive ten points ahead of second placed Arsenal, who have a game in hand. 2nd place and 6th place are only separated by 5 points however. Manchester United and Chelsea round off the top 4. QPR are in 5th place, level on points with Chelsea, while Tottenham are in 6th place, one point below QPR. At the bottom of the table, Leicester climb out of the drop-zone and are replaced by West Brom, while Stoke have steered clear of the drop-zone for now after an impressive January.

Capital One Cup

Semi-Finals

View attachment 161668

Congratulations to Manchester United and Chelsea, who will do battle at Wembley come February 25!

The FA Cup

Third Round

View attachment 161666

Fourth Round

View attachment 161665

Fifth Round Draw

View attachment 161663

GAME SAVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cd2ZjZ0c5dlZLYTg/view?usp=sharing

View attachment 161621

"What is going on with Liverpool??"
"Well as I addressed before in the press I'm a firm believer that you can only do well if you pay ridiculous prices in the this god forsaken league... Neymar, clear example... I backed away from the negotation table as he was demanding £600K a week, after I had just agreed a transfer fee for over £100m. I'm not willing to jeopardize our club's future for one player, we will continue to invest in our youth players and play the long game. Myself and Conte thought that the acquisition of Tielemans (who came in for a reported £50m) should satisfy both sets of fans, from the big money-big player angle and those that like to see youth getting a chance..."

"Do your fear for your position at the club?"

"No of course not, but, I will say that I hope the fans took something from my comments earlier, and I hope the board stick my man Conte" emphasizing that, "the decision is down to the board, and I have learnt to keep my distance..."

View attachment 161420
January round up

Some poor form from our boys, admittedly against tough opposition, see's us drop into 4th in the league as Pep begins to come under some pressure, but as previously stated he will be given as long as is necessary to mould the club to his vision.

View attachment 161417
The achievement of the month is making it to the Capital One Cup final by beating Arsenal over two legs in the semi's. This is the trophy we won in the very first season so having the chance to win it again is amazing. Losing to City in the FA Cup is disappointing as we wanted to go further in that competition, and 4-0 is never a nice score to lose by. There were some positives however with nice wins over Leicester and Hull with plays such as Hazard, Fabregas and Aguero looking to be in some kind of form which gives hope for the future. Losses to United and Liverpool are disappointing but somewhat predictable due to our fragile nature.

Player of the Month
View attachment 161412
Three goals for Hazard this month as he helped turn the tide of several games. What more can I say, the boy's good.

Stats

[TABLE="width: 500"]
[TR]
[TD]Leading Goalscorer[/TD]
[TD]Sergio Aguero[/TD]
[TD]15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Leading Assists[/TD]
[TD]Oscar[/TD]
[TD]10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Highest Average Rating[/TD]
[TD]Oscar[/TD]
[TD]7.85[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Season 3 - February!

View attachment 161409

SEASON 3 - FEBRUARY UPDATE

English Premier League

View attachment 161408

Manchester City continue to surge at the top of the table and are currently overwhelming favorites to win the league, having lost just once all season. They are followed by Arsenal, who are a massive ELEVEN points behind them. Chelsea and Man Utd are five and seven points behind Arsenal respectively, albeit both have a game in hand over the Gunners. QPR stay in 5th, Tottenham in 6th, while Newcastle replace Norwich at 7th place. Liverpool climb up one spot to 8th. At the bottom of the table, there is change yet again. Leicester fall back into the relegation zone, while WBA climb all the way up to 15th place!

Capital One Cup: The Final

MANCHESTER UNITED 3 - 2 CHELSEA
[James 38', Varane 41', Posarelli 52'; Cuadrado 3', Silva 8']

Manchester United complete a sensational come-from-behind victory to defeat Chelsea and claim the Capital One Cup. Congratulations!

The FA Cup
Fifth RoundView attachment 161407

Sixth Round Draw

View attachment 161406

UEFA Champions League

Round of 16

View attachment 161405

Manchester City did find themselves up 2-0 against Monaco thanks to a Neymar brace, but Breel Embolo responded with a brace of his own to hand Monaco an advantage in the second leg. Manchester United manage a significant 2-1 win at the Bernabeu, while Chelsea do the same at Atletico Madrid. Arsenal lose a close one to Leverkusen, but have 2 away goals that should give them a good advantage in the second leg. The major upset is undoubtedly Lazio's 2-0 win over Barcelona.

UEFA Europa League

Round of 32

View attachment 161403

Round of 16 Draw

View attachment 161402

Game Save

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FT_NYZsQ_cWVZ3Smk0Y2pRZHc/view?usp=sharing

Back