rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

I will give teams until tomorrow evening to get their picks in. After that, the rest will be randomized.

For the teams that have gotten boosts of different sorts. Please PM me your choices!

Progress this far
The following teams have recieved the following perks:

Wolves - £25M balance boost
Sunderland - £50M balance boost
Manchester United - Facilities boost
Tottenham - One player age reduction
Everton - Home-grown status for one player
Stoke - £25M balance boost
Newcastle - player attribute increase
Chelsea - Free manager change
Norwich - Free manager change
Liverpool - 1 additional transfer
Man City - Create a wonderkid
QPR - Create a wonderkid
West Brom - Stadium Upgrade
Watford - Home-Grown status for one player

AVAILABLE NUMBERS ARE: 4, 5, 10, 14, 15, 18

Teams yet to pick: Hull, West Ham, Southampton, Swansea (promoted), Crystal Palace (promoted)

Last edited:
Teams yet to pick: Hull, West Ham, Southampton, Swansea (promoted), Crystal Palace (promoted)

As of now, the rest will be randomised. If the chairmen of these teams wish to continue with the game, please let me know within the end of the weekend, or the teams might be available for takeover by other players.

As for the last mystery box numbers, I need one volunteer to recieve my list of perks, and another one to pick the remaining numbers. That way I can't be suspected of picking the number I want for myself :P

I can help you out with one of those if you'd like mate

Just sent you the list of numbers, now we just need someone to pick the numbers. So if someone would be so kind to place the following numbers:

On the following teams

Arsenal
Crystal Palace
Hull
Southampton
Swansea
West Ham

Then we'll go ahead and open the transfer window.

Arsenal- stadium boost
Crystal palace- facilities
Hull- attribute increase
Southampton- 50m
Swansea- age reduction
West Ham- additional transfer

There we go! As soon as you decide what to improve, send me PM's. Will now sim to the end of June and open the transfer window.

Open for selling 90% of my players here at Manchester United! PM me if interested in anyone! I'll get out a proper list when I can :)

Back