rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

Znik, can you tell me who got a player age reduction in their mystery box and if they've used it yet? Interested in purchasing myself one :D

Spurs & Swansea got it. None of them have used it yet.

The Tottenham Hotspur Transfer List

Moussa Dembélé - £5m
Zlatko Junuzovic/Yohan Cabaye - £10m
Jan Vertonghen - £10m
Gokhan Tore - £15m
Florian Thauvin - £13m

Open to offers on others.

Newcastle are looking for deals if anyone is interested. And anyone with a top manager who is willing to let him go I'm willing to pay handsomely for them

Still loads of quality available at Arsenal. The likes of Klaassen, Eric Dier, Rafinha, Alex Teixeira, Nabil Bentaleb and Daley Blind are available!

View attachment 154346

SOUTHAMPTON FC TAKE OVER

Today a family of 4 frenchman took over the english premier leagues club southampton Football Club. This family of businessmen are a footballing family with an extremely ambitious nature, they want the club to be challenging respectively in the premier league.

When asked to comment on several matters the family called the press conference to an end prematurely !

The one thing they did comment on is the future of current manager and well respected Tony Pulis

This is what they had to say " Tony did a very decent job last year, we commend him for hes efforts, we will sit down and talk to him over the next few days "

Bookies are taking odds on the next southampton manager as they believe the italian family to be ruthless in their seek for glory.

Lots more to come from this family we are sure

Last edited:
The FA are currently on their way home from football practice. Transfers will be processed when they arrive at home, so there will be a small delay! :)

Transfers are completed. Will post a short summary and sim to the day before the season starts!

View attachment 1048874

The primary transfer window is closed!
Some major deals were made in this window, as teams go all in for the title! Wolves once again go for buying half a new team, and Southampton pick up a bunch of new players with their newfound money.

Top C2C-deals

3: Kevin Strootman (Chelsea) / Jetro Willems (Norwich) / A crowd of Chelsea Youth (Wolves)
Price: £12M
A split third place for two players leaving Arsenal, and 6 players leaving Chelsea

2: Andrija Zivkovic (Chelsea)
Price: £23M + 2 players
The Serbian wing wizard helps Everton clear their debt, and will compete for places at Chelsea.

1: 4 Arsenal-players (Southampton)
Price: £50M
Southampton spend big, but in return get the quality of Rafinha, Alex Teixeira, Alex Song and Davy Klaassen.

All C2C-deals:
View attachment 154275

Top FGN Deals:

Honorable mention: Cristiano Ronaldo (Man Utd)
Price: £16.75M
Not only is Ronaldo back in the PL, but he's gotten a facelift as well, he looks 3 years younger somehow!

3: Jonathan Tah (Liverpool)
Price: £30.6M
Liverpool show their intent by beating Man City to the signing of the young German. A higher wage offer turned out to be the deciding factor for the CB, who joins to help Liverpools title challenge.

2: Gerson (Tottenham)
Price: £31.25M
Beating out Tah is a young Brazilian winger from Roma. Hopefully he'll get a better start than Eric Lamela, who travelled the same way not so long ago.

1: Lionel Messi (Arsenal)
Price: £145M
To compete with a refreshed Ronaldo, Arsenal have gone for broke. They've broken the bank to bring Messi to the Premier League! His astronomical wages were in fact so against Arsenal's wage structure, that they had to give half Messi's wages to a third party to comply with internal rules. (Had to increase Baldini's wage to £400K/week, to correct the total wage output)

All C2C-transfers:
View attachment 154274
Transfers in red were unsuccessful, as another team offered a higher wage.

The game will now progress to August 17th, where a 24h second chance window will be opened.

The current team balances are as follows:
View attachment 154273
If any transfers were missed, please let me know, and I'll fix it asap!​

God, what I'm paying Ronaldo is enough! I looked at Messi and I think his wages would've been about £500k more a week than Ronaldo's... :D

God, what I'm paying Ronaldo is enough! I looked at Messi and I think his wages would've been about £500k more a week than Ronaldo's... :D

It's about £270k more. And now the Portuguese ******* is even younger than Messi!

It's about £270k more. And now the Portuguese ******* is even younger than Messi!

YEP!

Who would've thought I be season it would be Messi vs Ronaldo in Spain and the next Messi vs Ronaldo in England? :D

View attachment 154236
Secondary Transfer Window
The secondary transfer window will close tomorrow morning at 08.00 GMT. Thus, you have 24 hours to make adjustments to your squad.

A lot of managers were busy signing players, and Liverpool decided to get rid of most of their squad, so some new transfers might be needed for a couple of clubs.

Manager Transfers:
View attachment 154235
View attachment 154234
View attachment 154233

New Balances:
View attachment 154232

Transfer Correction:

The FA seem to have lost the fax of transfer details sent by Chelsea, which included bids for 2 players.
1 of these were originally transferred to Stoke, but Chelsea's wage offer was higher, so Marcelo Lopez is now a Chelsea player, not a Stoke player. Stoke have 2 FGN transfer slots to use in this secondary window, as both their bids in the first one were unsuccessful.
In addition, Chelsea have purchased Kiko Casilla of Real Madrid for £2.6M

Game Save can be found HERE!

View attachment 154231
Updated Arsenal Transfer List

Nabil Fekir - £20M (Ingame value £29M)
Talented AMC, but probably won't get enough playing time. Would be a key player at mid-table sides.

Emerson Hyndman - £15M (Ingame value £10.25M)
Sought-after American youngster. HG in England. Spent last year as a starter for QPR. Can keep improving at 22.

Stefan Radu - FREE (Ingame value £3.6M)
A starter for Everton last year. Is still a quality defender, but I'm tired of him. Someone take him, please!

Krystian Bielik - £7.5M (Ingame value £4.9M)
Polish international CM. Only 20 years old. Is HG

Alex Iwobi - £5M (Ingame value £4.2M)
Versatile winger/striker. Is yet to fulfill his potential, but has room to grow, at 22. Will struggle to make the grade at Arsenal, but a mid-table club may benefit from the pacey Nigerian.

For Loan:
Ainsley Maitland-Niles - Wages: £19.5K/week
Very talented English winger. Got his England debut last year. Would suit any team that needs a brilliant right winger.
Anthony Martial - Wages: £90K/week - LOANED
What an opportunity this is for any side chasing European spots. Martial is a clinical powerful striker, who would be 1st choice for most teams in the league. However, after the introduction of Messi, he'll need to look elsewhere for playing time to reach his potential.

Last edited:
View attachment 154230

Chelsea Transfer List

Yaya Toure - Free - £235k pw
Yaya is still an absolute monster! yes his wages are very high, but in this new age of Messi and Ronaldo in the Premier League, you are going to need to spend to keep up! still with a good couple of seasons ahead of him, this machine can still run your midfield! Where else are you going to get somebody of this quality for free?

Daniel Sturridge - £15 mil - £130k pw
Studger has found game time difficult to come by since returning to the bridge, unfortunately arriving at the same time as Sergio Aguero. He desperately needs a move after a solid pre-season with 3 goals to his name to re-establish his career. Can be a leading striker for most teams in the league!

Kiko Casilla - £2.5 mil - £105k pw
A top goalkeeper available at a snip of his asking price. Had a really good couple of years with Real Madrid and is still at a good age at 31. Has some great stats and is an ideal tutor, could be your number one between the sticks for many seasons.

David Silva - Sold
Still only 32 years old, David Silva remains one of the finest playmakers in the world. With averages still well into the 7's and plenty of games under his belt, he could be the missing link your team has been looking for in midfield. Once again, clubs are under big pressure to spend now for any sort of success, could he be worth a risk for a couple of years?

More than open to offers on other players.​

Last edited:
Dude Chelseas fax was sent after the deadline closed;)

Actually, it was one of the first ones sent. I just had to clear my inbox at one point, and deleted the oldest messages by mistake, including that one :(

Manchester United Transfer List
Erik Lamela - £25m
Absolutely quality right winger, been doing the job at United since the start of the chairman game. Only looking to move him on as I'm looking at a big money move in that position.

Bastian Schweinsteiger - £2m
Still a very good CM, just ageing a bit. Will do a good job for any mid to low table side for a season or two.

Ander Herrera - £25m
Quality CM, same thing as Lamela really. Just looking to bring in an even better player.

(May add to this later, but gotta run now! PM me if interested in these players, or any others! Prices may be negotiated if I'm feeling generous :D)

Back