rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 1047881

Summer Transfer Window Opens

Balances:
View attachment 155168
The summer transfer window is now open. All teams are free to negotiate C2C-deals, and send the confirmation of completed deals to me on a PM.

All teams should also send me their list of foreign transfer bids. Send these to [email protected]
For a list of how to calculate foreign transfer prizes, and how many you are allowed, check the opening post on the first page.

The transfer window will end on Wednesday, 21.00 GMT

Manager Transfers
When simming through June, some major deals were completed by managers. The following deals were made:

View attachment 155169

Game Save is HERE!

View attachment 155166
Arsenal Transfer List

Liam Bridcutt - £1M
Could be somewhat useful.
Nahuel Leiva - £10M
Very talented, tricky winger.
Alex Song - £7.5M
Home-Grown. Quality ball winner.
Dennis Praet - £6M SOLD
Belgian playmaker. Good season at Wolves last year.

Adem Ljaic - £7.5M SOLD
Very technical playmaker. Starter at Stoke the last 2 years. Would do well at lots of clubs.

Alphonse Areola - £8M
French international GK. At 25, has lots of years in him.
Davy Klaassen - £17.5M
Quality Dutch international. Would dominate the midfield for loads of Premiership clubs.
Nabil Fekir - £25M
Recently purchased. French international. Would start for Europa-league pushers.
Jetro Willems - £17.5M - SOLD
Top left back. Among the top 10 in the league. Good offensively.

Kevin Strootman - £20M
A midfield beast. At very low wages (£25K). Would dominate for most teams.
Alex Teixeira - £25M
Brilliant Brazilian playmaker. Extremely versatile.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - £35M
Only on the list because Allegri doesn't play wingers.
Rafinha - £35M
Brilliant midfielder.
Nabil Bentaleb - £20M
Fantastic playmaker. Homegrown.
Stefan Radu - £5M
​Good defender.
For Loan
Ainsley Maitland-Niles
Vlad Dragomir
Richedly Bazoer - Loaned
Serge Gnabry
Nikola Vlasic
Emerson Hyndman
Gedion Zelalem
Jaume Galiano

Last edited:
Stoke tranfer list

Bojan 4M
Jaume Costa 2M
Matt Philips 3M
Marc Wilson FREE
Thibaud Verlinden 100K
Simao 200k
Oriol Romeu 300K
Riccardo Saponara 7M​

Chelsea are open for business :) Not openly looking to sell anybody but feel free to make offers!

View attachment 155108
Liverpool Open for Business
Willing to listen to offers

Only outrageous price imo is Coutinho - £80m and he is yours - willing to accept trades involving players of near equal quality

Last edited:
Everton looking to sell

There is going to be some clearout at Everton this season, as quite a few players are not pulling up their socks and probably need a fresh challenge

Ross Barkley - 45 Million
Home Grown. Young. And will do a great job for any club.

James McCarthy - 30 Million
Professional. Consistent Performer. Over 300 league appearances in England and still at the peak age of 27.

Sergio Alvarez - 8 Million
Will do a great job for any mid table club.

Brendon Galloway - 20 Million
Another young and home grown player.

Andrija Zivkovic - 30 Million
Would not want to let go. But any offer north of 30 and he can be sold as well.

Juanmi - 10 Million

John Brooks - 5 Million

Any other player is also available if the price is right.

WATFORD FC TAKEOVER

View attachment 155021

Watford now have a new owner, heavyweight champion and lifelong Watford fan, Anthony Joshua.

Following on from his crushing win over Charles Martin, the new IBF king has invested in his beloved team.

A list of players available for transfer will be released in due course.

View attachment 155020

AJ wants to see his team sitting comfortably in the Premier League and will definitely be investing in players.​

View attachment 1048086

Last season we won the league and shgowed everyone what's what. We also won community shield. This season we plan to conquer the Champions League and to do that we need to offload some people. Here is the transfer list:

Juan Jesus - £10M - D (LC)
Rafael - 7M - D/WB (R)
Morgan Schneiderlin - 25M - DM, M (C)
Steven Jovetic - 8M - AM (LC), ST (C)
Thierry Ambrose - 2M - ST (C), AM (R)
Enes Ünal - 850K - ST (C)
David Faupala - FREE
Danny Welbeck - 10M - AM (RL), ST (C)
Diego Costa - 40M - ST (C)
Fernando - FREE - D (C), DM, M (C)
Kieran Gibbs - 8M - D/WB/M/AM (L)

Loan offfers are welcomed.

Norwich Transfer list
If anyone interested just ask

Youssouf Mulumbu 5mill
Solid cm played well over the years but now if got better midfield

Alexander Tettey Free
Please someone take him :)

Graham Dorrans free

Kevin Mirallas 250k - Isint playing for me but still good enough to play at a good level

Park Joo-Ho- 2.25mill

all u21s available for loan just asik

The Tottenham Hotspur Transfer List

Moussa Dembélé - £5m
Zlatko Junuzovic/Yohan Cabaye - £10m
Jan Vertonghen - £10m
Gokhan Tore - £15m
Florian Thauvin - £13m

Open to offers on others.

View attachment 154535

Chelsea Transfer List

Silvan Widmer - £5 mil - £43k pw
A quality right back with mental and physical stats to die for. Pushed down the pecking order by an incoming player, this lad will slot in to all but the very top teams in the league. Still only 25 years old, with fairly low wages, a low asking price and with highly ambitious and consistent performer on his report card, you would be crazy not to snap this guy up!

Ruben Loftus-Cheek - £4 mil - £6k pw
Alas, it just is not to be for young Ruben at Chelsea. A complete lack of game time means he is now so far down the pecking order he is never going to make it and needs to be moved on for the good of his career. Still young at 22 years old and on very low wages he could be a perfect option for a lot of clubs. Do not underestimate this lad!

Charley Musonda - £1 mil - £10k pw
Another youngster off the production line that sadly isn't going to make it. The Belgian has some seriously impressive stats and given the chance could turn into a quality centre mid. Natural in several positions, could this lad be worth a punt for this low price?

Mario Pasalic - £2.5 mil - £4k pw
Yet another quality youngster, Mario has a couple of first team start to his name and some really impressive stats. Just 23 years of age, he could be a seriously good playmaker for some of the lower clubs in the league.

Bertrand Traore - £5 mil - £26.5k pw
It is actually kind of hard to let this kid go. Can play on either wing, in the centre of up front as a striker, he possesses huge amounts of pace and trickery and made 7 starts for the club last year, bagging 3 assists. A quality player but is he going to get into the team ahead of Hazard, Oscar, Cuadrado, Silva, Fabregas? No.

Jeremie Boga - £3 mil - £9.25k pw
Just look at this guys stats, seriously just go and look now! 21 years old, lightning fast, natural in every position from midfield forward, 17 dribbling, 15 crossing. Surely worth a go on low wages!

Izzy Brown - £2.5 mil - £20k pw
A young, home grown striker/winger, Izzy is surely destined for big things. He has been making his way through the academy for a while now and even though my scouts tell me he could still be a leading premier league player, I just cant see a way into the first team for him!

Dom Solanke - £2 mil - £14k pw
A very similar case to Izzy Brown, Dom isn't going to make it. He had a couple of highly successful spells at Swansea and Cardiff in the Championship last season, could he realise his potential at your team?

RED = SOLD

*All prices are negotiable and discounts will be offered if you want more than one player! Offers will be considered on other players also!

Last edited:
The transfer window is closing tonight!

Get your bids in!

Will there be a second chance window mate? And what time exactly does it close?

I've been really behind with chairman games this past week, but I'll try to get something done today :D

On that note, United are still open for business. Willing to sell pretty much anyone apart from a select few (Dybala, Felipe Anderson, Varane and James Rodriguez). So yeah, PM me if interested in anyone!

And Znik! I will get back to you on the Laporte situation this afternoon!

Will there be a second chance window mate? And what time exactly does it close?

I've been really behind with chairman games this past week, but I'll try to get something done today :D

On that note, United are still open for business. Willing to sell pretty much anyone apart from a select few (Dybala, Felipe Anderson, Varane and James Rodriguez). So yeah, PM me if interested in anyone!

And Znik! I will get back to you on the Laporte situation this afternoon!

Got it!

There will be a second chance window, of 24 hours. It will close tomorrow evening!

Arsenal Transfer List

Liam Bridcutt - £1M
Could be somewhat useful.
Nahuel Leiva - £8M
Very talented, tricky winger.
Alex Song - £5M
Home-Grown. Quality ball winner.
Dennis Praet - £6M SOLD
Belgian playmaker. Good season at Wolves last year.

Adem Ljaic - £7.5M SOLD
Very technical playmaker. Starter at Stoke the last 2 years. Would do well at lots of clubs.

Davy Klaassen - £15M
Quality Dutch international. Would dominate the midfield for loads of Premiership clubs.
Nabil Fekir - £20M
Recently purchased. French international. Would start for Europa-league pushers.
Jetro Willems - £17.5M - SOLD
Top left back. Among the top 10 in the league. Good offensively.

Kevin Strootman - £15M - SOLD
A midfield beast. At very low wages (£25K). Would dominate for most teams.

Alex Teixeira - £20M
Brilliant Brazilian playmaker. Extremely versatile.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - £32.5M
Only on the list because Allegri doesn't play wingers.
Rafinha - £32.5M
Brilliant midfielder.
Nabil Bentaleb - £15M
Fantastic playmaker. Homegrown.
Stefan Radu - £3M
?Good defender.
For Loan
Ainsley Maitland-Niles
Vlad Dragomir
Richedly Bazoer - Loaned
Serge Gnabry - Loaned
Nikola Vlasic
Emerson Hyndman
Gedion Zelalem
Jaume Galiano

Last edited:
Yaya Toure on a free?! Somebody surely must want to take that gamble. Still a beast.

Manchester United Transfer List

Erik Lamela - £30m
Absolutely quality right winger, been doing the job at United since the start of the chairman game. Only looking to move him on as I'm looking at a big money move in that position.

Bastian Schweinsteiger - £2m
Still a very good CM, just ageing a bit. Will do a good job for any mid to low table side for a season or two.

Ander Herrera - £25m
Quality CM, same thing as Lamela really. Just looking to bring in an even better player.

Rodrigo De Paul - £5m
Decent attacking player, wages of only £8k. Ideal for a lower table team looking for some real quality to add to their attack.

(May add to this later, but gotta run now! PM me if interested in these players, or any others! Prices may be negotiated if I'm feeling generous :D)

Znik, can you tell me who got a player age reduction in their mystery box and if they've used it yet? Interested in purchasing myself one :D

Norwich Transfer list
If anyone interested just ask

Youssouf Mulumbu 5mill
Solid cm played well over the years but now if got better midfield

Alexander Tettey Free
Please someone take him :)

Graham Dorrans free

Kevin Mirallas 250k - Isint playing for me but still good enough to play at a good level

Park Joo-Ho- 2.25mill

all u21s available for loan just asik

Im still here if anyone is intrested in a deal let me know

Back