rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 1050909
January Transfer Window

The January transfer window is now open. It will stay open until Sunday 21.00 GMT. In this window you are allowed less foreign transfers (1 FGN + 1 U18) than in the summer window. But you are allowed to make contract offers for players outside of our league, that are on expiring contracts. PM those offers as part of your transfer sheet, and the highest wage offers will win the bid for the player.

As in the last window, I would prefer if all foreign transfer bids are sent to [email protected]
All C2C-transfers can just be PM'ed into my inbox on this site!

Balances:
View attachment 152421

Game Save is HERE!

Willing to listen to offers on a fair few Manchester United players! PM me if interested in any players and I'll get back to you when I can! Full transfer list tomorrow.

Players definitely not for sake though are; Dybala, Ronaldo, Rodriguez, Varane and De Gea.

View attachment 152419
Arsenal Transfer List

Nabil Fekir - £20M
Nabil Bentaleb - £15M
Daley Blind - £25M
Eric Dier - £30M
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - £30M
Alphonse Areola - £8M
Ainsley Maitland-Niles - £10M
Emerson Hyndman - £12.5M
Krystian Bielik - £4M
Stefan Radu - FREE!

For Loan
Diego - CM
Fabio Faccin - CM

View attachment 152410

Chelsea Transfer List

Yaya Toure - Free
Still quality, four goals this season and an average rating of over 7, but needs to make way to allow the youngsters to come into the first team. Even if you sign him on a 6 month contract he could make a big difference to your season!

Kiko Casilla - Free
Classy Keeper, low price, bargain. Has been great in non competitive games so far this year but cannot get a game down to Courtois' form. Can do a job for most teams in the league.

James Milner - £1 mil
32 years old, but a hugely calming influence in the midfield. Capable of bossing games and with the added bonus of being home grown!

Kurt Zouma - £50 mil

Home grown, world class. Probably one of the best centre backs in the world. Has had a monster of a season so far, has a knack of scoring goals AND is home grown!

Juan Bernat - £40 mil

Dont overly want to sell, more out of necessity. A truly world class left back who is still only 25. Could be your first choice for the next 10 years.

Cesc Fabregas - £25 mil
A wonderful player who can bag goals and assists all season long. Also home grown!

Last edited:
View attachment 152404

Sunderland chairman takes over Man City

Reports are that the previous owner, Telstar, went crazy, and sold the club for just £1 to the Sunderland boss because they were good friends... The chairman's aim is to get top 2, to oust the rivals in Man Utd, and to grasp the title from Arsenal.

Transfer List

Andriy Yarmolenko - £20m (Quality winger not playing due to him not adapting to 4-4-2 formation of Simeone's. - Wage is £130k)

Luke Brattan - Free

Stefan Jovetic - £2m (Good ST for relegation threatened teams. - Wage is £82k)

Giorgian De Arrascaeta - £2m (£22k p/w)

Loan List:

Tin Jedvaj (£43.5k p/w)

Last edited:
View attachment 1050928

Sunderland chairman takes over Man City

Reports are that the previous owner, Telstar, went crazy, and sold the club for just £1 to the Sunderland boss because they were good friends... The chairman's aim is to get top 2, to oust the rivals in Man Utd, and to grasp the title from Arsenal.

Transfer List

Andriy Yarmolenko - £20m (Quality winger not playing due to him not adapting to 4-4-2 formation of Simeone's. - Wage is £130k)

Luke Brattan - Free

Stefan Jovetic - £2m (Good ST for relegation threatened teams. - Wage is £82k)

Giorgian De Arrascaeta - £2m (£22k p/w)

Loan List:

Tin Jedvaj (£43.5k p/w)
Martin Odegaard (£120k p/w)
Gastón Barbachán (Regen LM/LW, £3.3k p/w)
Adam *** (Regen LW/CAM, £4.4k p/w

Manchester United Transfer List

Erik Lamela (AMR) - £20m
Absolute quality player, just not getting any games right now because Januzzaj's keeping him out the team. In the four appearances he's made this season, he's scored three goals. Been a good first team player for the last three seasons, just no longer room in the team for him.

Bastian Schweinsteiger (MC) - Free
Still a good player, probably got the rest of this season and next season left in him.

Mattia De Sciglio (DR/L) - £15m. Very good full back and can play on either side, just not getting the game time at United between Danilo on the right and Shaw on the left.

Prices are negotiable. I'll listen to offers on most players, just some I'll be more reluctant to sell than others :D.

Holy fck Rondon is crazy,can anyone check how much he scored so far? Doing good so far,all do we lost to Newcastle which is unacceptable. #GoGoWestBrom

Arsenal Transfer List

Nabil Fekir - £17.5M - Brilliant AMC/Winger
Nabil Bentaleb - £14M - Quality HG CM/DM
Daley Blind - £22M - Very versatile, stable performer.
Eric Dier - £28M - Top English CB
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain - £30M - Brilliant HG English Winger
Alphonse Areola - £7M - French International GK
Ainsley Maitland-Niles - £10M - English International Winger, Young!
Emerson Hyndman - £10M - HG American CM
Krystian Bielik - £3M - Polish CM
Stefan Radu - FREE! - Romanian CB. Pick him up for nothing!

For Loan
Diego - CM
Fabio Faccin - CM

View attachment 151993

Liverpool Winter Window

Transfer List:

GK - Asmir Begovic £17m
DF - Mamadou Sakho £16m
MF - Fabian Delph £8m
MF - Danilo Cataldi £14m
MF - Adam Lallana £7m
MF - Samir Nasri £12m
MF - Ryan Kent £3m

Loan List:

DF - Ben Tonge
MF - Xavi
MF - Jeff Reine-Adelaide
MF - Jordan Rossiter
ST - Damien Armada

Willing to listen to any offers... (willing to sell best players for league points, if anyone has any to spare - I fear if I get relegated my youth will be raided!!!)

Back