rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 1050922

Chelsea Transfer List

Yaya Toure - Free
Still quality, four goals this season and an average rating of over 7, but needs to make way to allow the youngsters to come into the first team. Even if you sign him on a 6 month contract he could make a big difference to your season!

Kiko Casilla - Free
Classy Keeper, low price, bargain. Has been great in non competitive games so far this year but cannot get a game down to Courtois' form. Can do a job for most teams in the league.

James Milner - £1 mil
32 years old, but a hugely calming influence in the midfield. Capable of bossing games and with the added bonus of being home grown!

Kurt Zouma - £50 mil

Home grown, world class. Probably one of the best centre backs in the world. Has had a monster of a season so far, has a knack of scoring goals AND is home grown!

Juan Bernat - £40 mil

Dont overly want to sell, more out of necessity. A truly world class left back who is still only 25. Could be your first choice for the next 10 years.

Cesc Fabregas - £25 mil
A wonderful player who can bag goals and assists all season long. Also home grown!

I'm away atm, so I'll update transfers once I get home.

Everton Transfer List:

Ross Barkley: 30 M
John Brooks: 1 M
Seamus Coleman: 15M
Nir Britton: 5M

Feel Free to bid for any player.

Statement from Sylvester Stallone to the fans in these dark times: "No matter where we are at the table, we are currently the best team in Merseyside."

110904ef3c64b60e09762275c674c90cd44cd7.jpg

Newcastle Have Completed Their Chairman Takeover.
Everyone is wondering who the new Chairman of newcastle is. Every fan is hoping it is a person or group that is passionate for the club like they are. They are tired of the acts of their board and want someone to do something about.

1621981_1.jpg

Peter Beardsley has confirmed his takeover of Newcastle.

The fans wanted a passionate person and they got it. Beardsley former player for Newcastle playing 326 Games and Scoring 119 Goals. Former Newcastle United Reserves Manger and Newcastle United Assistant Manager has nothing but love for this club and hopes to take it to great heights.

Beardsley has listed a couple of players that he thinks will not have a future at the Club.

Transfer List:

Cheick Tiote: Free
Wayne Rooney:1million

Geordies are absoutely delighted and excited for the future.

Newcastle With a bit of a budget will be evaluting their squad and will see where the

View attachment 1051665
January Update

In the quietest ever transfer window, not many teams have decided to spend. Only a few transfers were made, and it seems like it was up to the managers to sort out the rest of the season.

Transfers:
View attachment 151725

These were the only transfers completed. The big team involves was Chelsea, who sold well, and may have spent wisely.

Results:
Gameweek 19
View attachment 151720

Gameweek 20
View attachment 151719
View attachment 151718
View attachment 151717
Gameweek 21 (+ postponed fixtures)

View attachment 151716
View attachment 151715
View attachment 151714
View attachment 151713

Gameweek 22
View attachment 151712

Gameweek 23
View attachment 151711
View attachment 151710

League Table:
View attachment 151709

Game Save soon!

Wait, who's United manager? Did Mourinho get sacked or leave? I didn't know he'd gone... :D

I might add an extra window, as I have not simmed past the deadline day. And few players were active in the last one. So 24 more hours to complete deals! Will upload the updated save in the morning.

Latest game save is HERE!

Btw, as for Mourinho, he got sacked after poor results last year it seems, and replaced by Bernt Schuster.

View attachment 151609

The Arsenal Sale is on!

Nabil Fekir - 50% off! New Price: £13.99M

Nabil Bentaleb - All of the quality of Fabregas, for half the price! £12.49M

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain -
HG Player who can actually improve your side? Look no further, a bargain at £32.99M

Alphonse Areola - 25% off: Top quality GK for only £7.99M!

Ainsley Maitland-Niles - English 21 year-old full international for only £12.49M? Buy now!

Emerson Hyndman - 22 year-old HG American with 30 caps. A bargain at £11.99M!

No access to FM for a while! So looks like Znik will have to run the next season as well!

Who's the current QPR manager? And could I get a list of available managers in my eligibility range (so that I could see if I wanted to make a replacement)?

Decent season so far, although was expecting much better.

No access to FM for a while! So looks like Znik will have to run the next season as well!

Who's the current QPR manager? And could I get a list of available managers in my eligibility range (so that I could see if I wanted to make a replacement)?

Decent season so far, although was expecting much better.

Antonio Conte is the current manager.

Available managers in your range include:
Paco Jemez - Wolfsburg
Carlo Ancelotti - Sporting CP
Vincenzo Montella - Roma
Frank de Boer - Napoli
Thomas Tuchel - Schalke 04
Leonid Slutskiy - CSKA Moscow
Tite - Corinthians
Jaap Stam - Charlton
Marcelo Gallardo - Unemployed
Luis Enrique - Unemployed