rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 153771
Are these the signs of failure?
View attachment 153772

Only Liverpool fans know.
The decline in the clubs performances of recent years under Nigel Thornberry's reign has been appalling at a club; and given the clubs fruitful history. It is without a doubt a low-point in the clubs existence right now.

Thornberry promises a future in youth but how much longer should we wait before calling for the explorers head?

Transfers review

Norwich City transfers review
View attachment 153668

Over all Im very happy with all the signings that have been made from me and from the manager in game.

I will go over the top transfer preview.

Jetro Willems
View attachment 153664

A 12mill pound deal which is a great bit of business for Norwich. We need to get in a better left back and I am very happy with the business done.

Victor fisher
View attachment 153661

Although only a loan signing he has potential to be a great player for us this season.

Marcelo Meli
13mill great bargain and questionably are best cm at the club he is already worth 2x his transfer price

Mario Götze
Another loan sigining who had an average season on loan at Chelsea last season. I think he is a great buy.

Jake Humphreys Confirms more news to come shortly​

Sir Steve McClaren Sack
View attachment 153659View attachment 153657View attachment 153656

Norwich have confirmed that Steve mcClaren has left carrow road because norwich wanted to go in a different direction. Sir Steve had not managed to impress the Norwich board after losing a lot games at the end of last season and the start of the next. Sir Steve has expressed his disre to quickly move back into management.

Buy who will be appointed?

More to follow​

Norwich press confidence

Norwich press confidence
View attachment 1049551
DB: Hello and welcome to an eclusvie press confidence at carrow road as Jake Humphreys is set to announce the new manager. My first question for you Jake Humphreys is do you have anything to say about the sacking of Sir Steve.

JH: I wish him the best of but due to the bad form we have ocured of since late February we have to start fresh.

DB: I understand that but people will ask why didnt you sack him during pre season?

JH: I wanted to give Steve one last chance to prove himself and I set him a points target for the first 6 games of 11 points which he did not achieve.

DB: So Mr Humphreys who is the next manager of norwich going to be?

JH:View attachment 153647(Didier deschamps) The former Juventus, France, Liverpool, Villarreal C.F. SAD and of many more clubs is going to be joing the ranks at norwich. I belive he will bring sucess and is already use to the premier league.

DB: So there you go the 49 year old french manager will be the next Norwich manager and will be the first manger appointed by Jake Humphreys not to be from the uk.

Last edited:
Will do another update tomorrow. Should I do 1 month or two?

Everton FC Club Announcement

View attachment 153496

Everton Summer Updates

With a bunch of signings to make Everton competitive again, Sylvester Stallone has promised that this season will be much better than the last. There have been signings to back this up as well with a few marquee signings coming to Everton:

View attachment 153498
Carlos Tevez:
Joins after he was released by the league leaders. There were a few hiccups as there were other clubs in the running, but the money and a potential movie with Sly later in future sealed the deal for Everton.

View attachment 153497
Andres Iniesta:
Another free signing to provide creativity in the midfield. There are doubts if he can physically cut it at premiership, but Everton faithful are choosing to ignore this for the moment.

Other Potential exciting signings include:

Federico Bernardeshi:
Signed from Fiorentina for over 12 Million, it is expected he will provide able support to our strikeforce.

Enner Valencia:
Recruited from West Ham to provide competition in the attack. Fans are happy that we have managed to get a decent backup for cheap.

There have been few more signings to plug gaps in the squad, with the likes of Patric, Pasalic, Widmer, Camara and Gelson Martins.

In terms of departure, Zivkovic has been let go to make room for new signings. Board would like to wish him all the best for the future.

View attachment 1049797
October & November Update

Results:
View attachment 153418
View attachment 153417
Huge result at Old Trafford as Arsenal demolish Man Utd 4-0. City take advantage with a strong win at St. Mary's. Norwich and Sunderland pick up some strong away points at Tottenham and Chelsea respectively.

View attachment 153416
View attachment 153415
View attachment 153414
Complete shock at the Emirates, as an efficient Wolves side beat 10-man Arsenal. Chelsea strike back with a strong win vs London rivals West Ham, and Sunderland win a very entertaining affair against Crystal Palace.

View attachment 153413
View attachment 153412
Man City win the big duel with Tottenham at White Hart Lane, whereas Carlos Tevez comes back to haunt Arsenal, by fuelling Everton's 3-2 win. Liverpool manage to win at St. Mary's, and Wolves win another solid 3 points.

View attachment 153411
View attachment 153410
View attachment 153409
The big story took place at the Etihad, where an inspired Man Utd side crushed their Manchester rivals. Stoke picked up a very strong side at Stamford Bridge, and Liverpool continue their comeback, beating Watford.

View attachment 153408
View attachment 153407
Wolves look to be hard to beat for the big sides, as they pick up a draw vs Man City. A Messi hat-trick means Arsenal narrowly beat London rivals QPR 3-2. Southampton impress as they beat Chelsea at home.

View attachment 153406
View attachment 153405
View attachment 153404
Liverpool beat their rivals Man Utd at home, and look to have found their form. Everton take points off one of the big teams again, as they hold City to a draw at the Etihad, and Spurs take the spoils in an entertaining battle at the Stadium of Light.

League Table:
View attachment 153403
Arsenal are yet to draw, and have gotten a 2-point gap on Man Utd in 2nd. Man City complete a top 3, that have put some distance down to the group fighting for 4th. Only 5 points separate 4th and 14th, so all is up for grabs, as Liverpool have started to climb up the table.

Game Save is HERE!

Last edited:
Will now probably not update until Wednesday, at the earliest, but possibly Friday. Would be nice if teams could get some press releases out in the meanwhile!

Liverpool starting to climb? Then Stoke are flying, only one point from champions league now :D

Watford Update

1048047d1462190477t-rishmanisations-english-premier-league-chairman-game-fm16-edition-watford-fc.jpg

Watford FC owner Anthony "AJ" Joshua is disappointed with his teams start this season. He acknowledged it would be a difficult season but expected his team to show a bit more passion. "It's been ****, blood" - he was overheard telling a friend.

A major stumbling block has been missing out on transfers, but having seen some of the wages thrown around it was no surprise he missed out.

The manager has his backing still but with the team only scoring twice in the last 6 games he may need to spend a bit on a decent striker in the next transfer window.

View attachment 153312

The table is worrying for fans of the Hornets but there is still two thirds of the season remaining so they remain optimistic.

View attachment 153311

For the first time,since 2015/16 West Bromwich Albion have a decent start.
The manager Sinisa Mihajlovic said on the press conference :I wanna thank the chairman,Lisa ,thank you for believing me all these years,time to attack the EUROPA LEAGUE

Everton Summary

Start of the Season

A very indifferent start to the season sees Everton sitting in the top half closer to the European places. The fans are hoping that the team can now kick off in the Christmas period.

August & September
We opened the season with a good away win at Watford with new boy Bernardeshi and Renato Sanches doing the scoring.
Next week we came from 2-0 down to get a point against Tottenham with new signings Corentin Jean and Enner Valencia scoring.
An away loss to Manchester United was the most disappointing game of the month where we were terrible.

The team's response to their first loss was to bounce straight back with a win against Wolves, with Tevez finally scoring his first goal for Everton. Bernardeshi got his second league goal of the season as well.

Next up was a home game against West Ham and we could again manage a draw.

Final game of September took us to Newcastle where we got tonked 2-0. Former Evertonian Lukaku punishing us with the second goal.

After the first 2 months, Everton were sitting at 11th in the table and a lot more was expected.

Best Player so Far: Bernardeshi
Room for Improvement: Ross Barkley

Manchester United Update

So, twelve games into the League season so far and we sit in 2nd place on 28 points, two points behind Arsenal in firsts. It's obviously a disappointment not to be top of the table, but I'm still very happy with second (for now). There's also a large gap forming between the top three. It's still very early in the season, but it looks like the league title is going to be a three horse race between us, Manchester City and Arsenal.

We also got through the Champions League playoffs, beating Roma comfortably 8-3 on aggregate. We're in a group with Juventus, Koln and Dundee United and sit top with thirteen points after five games. We've already qualified and in our last game we need to draw, or beat, Juventus away from home.

We're also into the Capital One Cup quarter finals, having beaten Burton at home in the third round and Liverpool at home in the fourth. In the quarter final is another derby for us, Manchester City away. We've already beaten Manchester City at the Etihad in the league this season, smashing them 4-0, so if we can play like that again, everything will be good!

Player of the Season So Far
This goes to Paulo Dybala. He's been sensational so far, picking up ten goals and five assists in eighteen appearances with an average rating of 8.03

Good job to the chairmen that have gotten updates out. Next month will be either tonight(least likely) or tomorrow afternoon (more likely). After that, the January transfer window will be open over the weekend. Thanks to the active players for keeping this alive!

I'm sorry, but I have to quit this game. I just can't find the time. However, I might rejoin on a later date.

So, whoever wants to join this, Manchester City is available.

Znik

Could I swap Sunderland with Man City then if so? If not, no worries bro.

If anyone wants to take Newcastle you can have them. I'll stay in charge till someone takes them and everything but can't see when the amount of time i have will go up and I've not been able to get an update out for ages. Built a good side being destroyed by Steve Clarke, who was hired in game after Zaccheroni retired, so lots for somebody to work with if you want them

View attachment 152674

Start of Season Update

View attachment 152673
Long story short, absolutely not good enough from Pep. Defeats against Southampton, Stoke and Brighton were extremely poor and along with dropping points to the teams around us (Arsenal and City) it leaves us 10 points off the top of the table already. Knocked out of the Capital One Cup in the third round to Brighton is quite frankly embarassing, and even though we have qualified successfully from our Champions League group that included Barcelona, Pep has one month to save his job, and its going to need to be a **** good one. With the squad at his disposal he should be doing much better.

Are there any bright points?

Not overly. A lot of our players are playing well, especially Hazard, Oscar and Aguero, while some youngsters like St Juste, Christensen and Lincoln are breaking through into the first team, but with these performances need to come results. Whats the point in playing well if we are not winning anything?

Rant over. Until next update.

Back