rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 1053465
European Update

View attachment 150121

View attachment 150120

All 5 English teams are through to the quarter-finals in what may well be a very good English year. However, there are no easy games, as Chelsea face a Bayern side who have already knocked Juventus out. Spurs have to face a very solid Real Madrid, Arsenal face a PSG side who easily dispatched of Barcelona and in the last quarter-final, a real gem as we have the Manchester derby!

View attachment 150112
View attachment 150110

2 English teams remain in the Europa League, but unfortunately they face each other in the quarter-finals. Southampton suffered a tough defeat to Monaco, and will not achieve European glory this year. QPR beat Porto in convincing fashion, while Newcastle had to rely on away goals to progress against St. Etienne. Now, one of the two will be in the semi-finals!

Revival has Begun

Sunderland Soar
View attachment 150101
In the following press conference new Sunderland chairmen Jim Davis talks about the early progression from his reign as club owner,

Reporter- So Jim you must be happy with Sunderland's recent form
Jim Davis - Im delighted, Mauricio has been working very defiantly to provide a new lease of life here at Sunderland and i believe there is only good times to come
Reporter-I presume you are looking to invest in a new manager to bring your club in ur direction
Jim Davis -Mauricio is an inspirational manager who i have full faith in and i believe he can bring success to Sunderland football club

Save game can be found HERE!

Btw, I've got April simmed as well, do you want me to wait until tomorrow to post that?

The very definition of inconsistent. Beat City and Liverpool away but lose at home to WBA and Sunderland... -_-

Just need to hold off Man Utd and Chelsea, and it'll be a good season.

GG Sunderland as well, great to see my former team as well, and a big heh to Spurs. :p

EDIT - Yes, CL Semis!!! Shame we face Znik though. :(

Last edited:
Weird season so far to say the least. Done well in the Capital One Cup and Europa League so far, but the league form has been fairly inconsistent!

EDIT: Made the Europa League semis! Bring it on Roma!

Last edited:
guys when I tried to put pictures into my story it comes up with a red X or doesn't give me a option to paste in either the quick reply or advanced...any ideas?

Btw, I was thinking of fiddling a bit with the finances in the summer, to give the teams in the mid/lower half a better chance at strengthening, with the ultimate goal of making the league more unpredictable and more even. Do people think this could be a good idea, or would you rather we keep it as it is?

Just need to hold off Man Utd and Chelsea, and it'll be a good season.

GG Sunderland as well, great to see my former team as well, and a big heh to Spurs. :p

EDIT - Yes, CL Semis!!! Shame we face Znik though. :(
The Spurs who beat you? At the Etihad? So I'd say it's more a 'heh' to ****** :p

Btw, I was thinking of fiddling a bit with the finances in the summer, to give the teams in the mid/lower half a better chance at strengthening, with the ultimate goal of making the league more unpredictable and more even. Do people think this could be a good idea, or would you rather we keep it as it is?
Just remove all sugar daddies - makes it fairer and more likely for the finances to remain constant and not receive investments from in game chairmen/board. and perhaps a reverse finance payout at the end of each season based on your last position?