rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

The 26th of May will be a day that all shops are closed in Stoe-on-Trent, the Police and fire department will be closed, the hospital will not make any surgeries, the bars will be open but they will be self-service. Some of you may ask why. Is everyone this lazy in this city? No! They are just going to watch the season ending of the Premier League. A game that might send them out to europe.

So how is the conditions then? View attachment 149550
Eight teams and nine points divides the team as now. The amount of europa spots will also vary. The FA and Capital One Cup winner will have one UEFA Europa League spot each.

The FA Cup final is a game between Swansea and Chelsea. If Chelsea will be victourious a third Europa League spot will be headed to the best placed (7th) If Swansea wins they will go to europe despite the risk of playing in championship.

The Capital One Cup final is already played. A game that City won, which means a spot to the best placed 7th (and eight if chelsea wins)

West Brom scheduleView attachment 149549
Playing against Arsenal is not an easy task not even at home, they should be very happy with one point. Nowich might have nothing to play for but it'stheir last home game for the season, they don't want to make the fans dissappointed. Hull is figthing for relegation it can be more important for a win to stay in Premier League than go out to europe

Stoke scheduleView attachment 149548
Stoke have to remaining games at home and all team are at the later half of the table. Will Everton and Newcastle save their contract before the game vs Stoke?

Tottenham scheduleView attachment 149547
Tottenham players are tired. They have been been going far in both champions league and the FA Cup. It was also 5 games ago since their last win. Will they be dissapointed over the exit from the two competitions or will they prove everyone what they can? They also got 4 game left, one more then West Brom and Stoke. But will that make them even more tired or not? The season finale is also against Manchester United. I have a feeling that things will go bad for Tottenham.

Q.P.R. schedule View attachment 149546
QPR will be playing 6 games in 20 days. They need to choice the Europa League or the League, otherwise they will fail them both.

My bet will be that Stoke will be playing in europe next season. Let's see how it goes at the end of the month.

Just remove all sugar daddies - makes it fairer and more likely for the finances to remain constant and not receive investments from in game chairmen/board. and perhaps a reverse finance payout at the end of each season based on your last position?

I was thinking of a reverse payout, and removing sugardaddies seems reasonable. But there will still be big differences in incomes, as some of the teams (Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd) have enormous sponsorship deals. So might have to consider working around that somehow if it is to be more fair :)

The problem whith reverse pay outs is that it wont effect the middle of the pack so for example a newly promoted team may be better of but a mid table team may be not change at all.

The problem whith reverse pay outs is that it wont effect the middle of the pack so for example a newly promoted team may be better of but a mid table team may be not change at all.

I was considering making the payouts quite significant. Such as £10M for the top 4 and £100M for the promoted teams. And to not make a difference between teams that finish 10th-17th, as it would be silly to hope to get a lower league position just to get funds :p

I just think it would be interesting if the top teams would actually need to sell players in order to invest, and the lower teams had the funds to buy some more attractive players.

I was considering making the payouts quite significant. Such as £10M for the top 4 and £100M for the promoted teams. And to not make a difference between teams that finish 10th-17th, as it would be silly to hope to get a lower league position just to get funds :p

I just think it would be interesting if the top teams would actually need to sell players in order to invest, and the lower teams had the funds to buy some more attractive players.

Okay yeah i see your point

I was thinking of a reverse payout, and removing sugardaddies seems reasonable. But there will still be big differences in incomes, as some of the teams (Arsenal, Man City, Man Utd) have enormous sponsorship deals. So might have to consider working around that somehow if it is to be more fair :)
Only work around is to put every team the same rep , then after current deals they will roughly have the same pull

Finally got access to FM. Will let Znik run the next season as well, and I'll take control after that. Busy with work regarding grad school and internship applications!

When's that next update?

Finally got access to FM. Will let Znik run the next season as well, and I'll take control after that. Busy with work regarding grad school and internship applications!

When's that next update?

Next update will be tomorrow, with the end of the season!

View attachment 1054437
May: Gameweek 36

Postponed games:
View attachment 149251
Everton grab an important point with 10 men for 85 minutes. Spurs lose a 2 goal lead and drop 2 points to Southampton in the fight for Europe.

Gameweek results:
View attachment 149248
View attachment 149246
League Table:
View attachment 149243

Arsenal clinch the title with a late winner vs surprising Europe-contenders West Brom. However, Tottenham and Stoke failed to benefit from this, as Stoke lost at home to Wolves, who are safe from relegation. Meanwhile Spurs dropped another 2 points to Watford, who will gladly pick them up in a very tight relegation battle. Crystal Palace picked up a crucial win vs Everton, to close the gap to only 2 points. Swansea, Everton, Hull and Newcastle all lost as well, as 3 points separate 20th and 16th. Newcastle have 2 games in hand and should be able to avoid relegation.

View attachment 1054448
European Semi-Finals Leg 1

Champions League

View attachment 149242

A very fortunate display sees Arsenal bring a 1-goal lead to the second leg. Despite dominating possession and attempts, Man City will be regretting their poor finishing. Neymar in particular was unimpressive. Meanwhile they will also be without Emre Can in the second leg, as he got himself sent off. At that time, City were up 1-0, but being down to 10 men sparked a comeback lead by Paul Pogba. In the other semi-final, Bayern beat Real Madrid 3-1 at home.

Europa League
View attachment 149239
It was a very similar story in Rome, as a highly efficient QPR managed to bring a 2-1 win home to London for the second leg. After an early goal from Dzeko, Babacar and Sane lead a comeback, scoring with the only 2 shots on target for QPR. Strong performances from the back 4, and another great display from Juan Mata gives the R's a good shot at making the final. In the other semi-final, Monaco beat Benfica 3-1 at home, so some very similar results in the two European tournaments.​

View attachment 1054454
Premier League: Gameweek 37

View attachment 149236
View attachment 149235

League Table
View attachment 149234

Some crucial results for several teams sets us up for a very exciting final gameweek.

In the race for Europe, West Brom suffered a humiliating 3-0 defeat to Norwich, which meant that a draw for Tottenham was enough to overtake them. However, both QPR and Stoke are still in with a shot. Especially so, as Spurs face a Man Utd side that need a win to be sure of getting 3rd place, while West Brom face relegation candidates Hull, Stoke face Newcastle and QPR face already relegated Crystal Palace, and also have a game in hand vs Newcastle
. In the relegation battle, Everton picked up a crucial win, and can now only be relegated if overtaken by both Swansea and Hull. Watford will need a big win to have a chance of overtaing Swansea and Crystal Palace have suffered relegation.
Final Gameweek Fixtures:
View attachment 149225

FA Cup Semi-Finals
View attachment 149227
View attachment 149226
Cuadrado and Carrillo became the heroes to send Chelsea and Swansea, respectively, through to an interesting final. Swansea may well be looking at play in the Championship, as well as in the Europa League next season.

All of the excitement of the season finale to come..... tomorrow! ;)

Wah. A 2-1 win at Roma! Hopefully the lads can finish the job in the second leg, enroute to bringing the trophy home.

Sorry for not being on for a while if I still have Wolves I will try and get an update out soon been busy with exams and then gone on holiday and the wifi isn't great