rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

View attachment 1054555
European Semi-Finals Leg 2

Champions League:
View attachment 149149
Man City put up a good fight in the second leg of the Champions League semi-finals. But in the end, a resilient John Stones in the Arsenal defence kept City from scoring more than Diego Costa's goal, which he scored 1 minute after coming on. It was a game of weird substitutions as both Alvaro Morata and Lionel Messi were withdrawn during the 1st half, without being injured. Both the substitutions paid off, as Icardi and Costa came on to score the only 2 goals. It's Arsenal who head to Old Trafford for the Champions League final to face the holders, Bayern Munich.

Europa League:
View attachment 149148In the Europa League, it looked grim for QPR as Roma rushed to a two-goal lead within the first 11 minutes. However, lead by their experienced players, they rallied and came fighting back. It was down to former players of London rivals to make a difference, as former Chelsea players Juan Mata and Willian made Roma pay, and former Arsenal streetdancer Per Mertesacker kept Roma from scoring more. In the end, a deserved draw, as QPR head for Estadio do Dragao to face off against AS Monaco in the final.

Postponed BPL Fixture
View attachment 149147
In one of Newcastle's two games in hand, only Sunderland had something to play for other than pride, in the Tyne-Wear derby. However, Newcastle fans will be horrified at their team's lack of effort, as Sunderland crushed them at St. James' Park. This leaves Sunderland with an outside chance of getting a European spot ahead of the final round, as they are 3 points off 6th place West Brom.

View attachment 149146
In the other game, QPR wasted their chance at going ahead in the fight for Europe. 1 point means that they are now 2 behind 5th place Spurs, with a better goal advantage.

View attachment 149145

Last edited:
View attachment 1054562
Premier League - Final Match Day

So, this is it. With all to play for in the fight for 3rd, European spots and relegation, we're in for a very exciting battle in the final Premier League round.

View attachment 149144
View attachment 149143

Some huge upsets in the final gameweek. What effect will this have on the final standings?
Man City, despite being down to 9 men, manage to grab a win at home vs West Ham.

In the relegation battle, Watford, Everton, Hull and Crystal Palace all won, which meant Swansea needed something from Stamford Bridge. Unfortunately, Chelsea were too strong, securing their 3rd spot.
In an attempt to overtake Chelsea, Man Utd beat Spurs. What effect will that have on the Europa League places?

West Brom were in with a great shot at grabbing 5th, but somehow bottled it at home to relegation candidates Hull. Could Hull make it at the very last day? QPR and Stoke were now in with a golden chance of climbing into Europe, but already relegated Crystal Palace spoiled the party for their London rivals, beating QPR 3-1. This meant Stoke only needed to win against a Newcastle side that have seemed unmotivated with nothing to play for. But they also lost!

Sunderland, the outsiders, had a tough home game against the champions, Arsenal. But versus a full strength Arsenal side, they were brilliant, as they were against Newcastle. A crushing 3-0 win! Could it take them into Europe?

Championship Table:
View attachment 149142
Going up are Aston Villa, Fulham, and Reading!

Final League Table:

View attachment 149141
In the end, despite final day losses. Tottenham and West Brom head for Europe. Sunderland, despite their final rush, have to hope for a Swansea loss in the FA Cup Final. Swansea, Watford and Crystal Palace head down, as Hull grabbed safety with a final day win at West Brom.

Game Save coming soon, along with a financial statement, as well as the end of Europe!

Yes Sunderland. :)

But if they can beat a full strength Arsenal team 3-0, how can we just lose vs them? :(

BREAKING NEWS-

SOUTHAMPTON MANAGER UNDER REVIEW

View attachment 149005

After a dreadful finish to the season Southampton Head Coach Andre Villas Boas is reportedly under review. The ambitious Bastos family remain that they are huge AVB fans but they are reportedly very dissapointed with the finish to the season.

Some reporters are already reporting that he has been sacked, but no official statement from the club as of yet

Weird season, to say the least.

Ah well, at least we've got the Europa League final to look forward to. Squad needs some refreshing though.

A season for West ham to forget Stewie Griffin must decide on weather to stick or twist with the manager..... will he get the boot into the multiverse? lets wait and see!!!

Got to do a reboot now, but after that, prepare for a cup-final-bonanza!

After this, I'm considering doing a financial revamp for the summer window. And in terms of that, I'd like to hear people's opinions on the way forward. What do you feel would make for the most interesting future:

A) A complete revamp of balances, where the top 4 get a lower balance (£25M'ish) and the newly promoted sides get a high balance (£100M'ish). This will force the top teams to sell off some of their squad players, or talents who can't make the side, and will give the other teams funds to strengthen.

B) A bonus reversed balance bonus system, where the lowest places get the biggest boost to their balance, while the top teams get a small boost. Will still mean that some teams with strong financial backing will remain the richest teams, as the current balances will be kept.

C) No change whatsoever, everything kept in the same way as it is now.

So, what do you people think?

View attachment 1054775
Cup-Final Bonanza

FA Cup:
View attachment 148942

It ends up being Chelsea celebrating with the FA Cup trophy. A late late winner from now-veteran Cesc Fabregas gives the Blues the victory in a closely fought final.

Europa League:
View attachment 148941

Despite an amazing run in the Europa League, QPR failed to win the title, and the CL spot that goes along with it. A final which was dominated by Monaco ends up with a close result. A 1-0 win, after a goal from former Aston Villa man Adama Traore wins it for the French side.

Champions League:
View attachment 148939

In one of the all-time great dramas of the Champions League, Bayern become back-to-back winners since AC Milan in 1990. In a tight battle, it took 14 penalties from each team to separate the combatants. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain became the big villain for Arsenal, missing both of his penalties in the shoot-out, while both goalkeepers scored their attempts. The Germans are the champions of Europe for another year!

Now, be sure to voice your opinion about the finances, so I can make a decision before opening the transfer window.

Game Save: HERE!

Last edited:
Europa League now beckons for sunderland
ill do my update tomorrow
update b sounds best to me

I took Sunderland to EL. :D

That's gotta be some sort of achievement! (Well I made all transfers, and didn't make any for Man City, so treating Sunderland as if they're my team)

I took Sunderland to EL. :D

That's gotta be some sort of achievement! (Well I made all transfers, and didn't make any for Man City, so treating Sunderland as if they're my team)
i respect that however im the chairman and ill take the credit
kidding m8