rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

B sounds fair or maybe change all teams balances to the same amount?

Just noticed that Man Utd fired Schuster for finishing third.

WUT.

Chelsea also fired Guardiola :)

Btw, these are the current finances. Do these figures, including boosts, look too extreme?
It seems the two Manchester clubs will still be financial top dogs, by quite a lot :)

I've given the top4 £10M, EL qualifiers £25M, mid-table £50M and promoted teams £100M.

View attachment 148832

Those finances look like setting up a really interesting season! great job Znik!

also on a side note... CHAMPIONES!!!! an FA Cup is peps final act in an otherwise disappointing spell in charge.. he was going anyway, glad the board got there first.

I think those finances look good. And I'm not just saying that as United chairman :p

But yeah, every team there has a really good balance and there'll all be able to buy some quality players. The top teams do still have an advantage (as they should in my opinion) but the mid to low table teams now have some decent financial backing that should allow them to bring in some really good players )

I Am happy with the balance I am eyeing a few Arsenal lads currently :) deals might have to be struck

Sounds good. Unless someone has a big problem with this, we'll probably run with this then.

Also, chairmen of Crystal Palace, Swansea and Watford: If you wish to continue with this, you are welcome to take charge of one of the promoted teams. Swansea have first pick, Watford second and Crystal Palace have last pick.

If someone is following this and want to get in, let me know, as clubs may well be available!

Sorry about not updating regularly, been really busy the last few weeks. I would like to continue, will make my choice when Swansea chairman has made theirs

Sorry about not updating regularly, been really busy the last few weeks. I would like to continue, will make my choice when Swansea chairman has made theirs

Ok, cool! If it takes much longer, you can have first pick!

Btw, I'm ready to open the mystery box + the window now. Should I open the transfer window before the ingame window starts, or simulate forward to the 1st of July, and risk ingame transfers being made, but have the correct updated teams in the league?

Ok, cool! If it takes much longer, you can have first pick!

Btw, I'm ready to open the mystery box + the window now. Should I open the transfer window before the ingame window starts, or simulate forward to the 1st of July, and risk ingame transfers being made, but have the correct updated teams in the league?

Sim to the first of July. That's how I've done it for the first few seasons.

View attachment 1055015
Mystery Box Opening!

It's that time of year again! All teams are asked to pick numbers for their mystery box challenge. I will mail the spreadsheet to the first person to pick, to avoid any tempering with the choices!

The available perks include:
- Cash boosts from £10M to £40M
- An attribute boost of +2 to be used on one or two players of own choice.
- A free manager change
- A facility boost of +3 to a chosen facility.
- A stadium boost of 5000 seats
- An age reduction of 1 year for a chosen player
- Home-Grown player status for 1 player
- Creating a custom-made wonderkid
- 1 additional transfer slot in a chosen category

Pick your number by posting your team as well as a number between 1 and 20 in the thread.

View attachment 1055031
Chairman of the Year

The vote for the chairman of the year is also open. Please send your picks in a message to my inbox with a short reason for your choice.

Sim to the first of July. That's how I've done it for the first few seasons.

Ok, in that case Chelsea and Man Utd are likely to employ new managers!

I will sim forward to July. Have set all transfer budgets to £0, so hopefully your managers won't spend your funds before you get a chance to do so.

I will not revert any transfers made by managers this time, so any moves will have to be final! I hope your managers are clever, but at least no clubs should be in financial trouble!

Awards so far along with numbers picked:

2: Newcastle - Stadium Boost
4: Tottenham - Additional Transfer
7: Man City - Home-Grown Status
8: Norwich - Age Reduction
9: WBA - £10M
20: Southampton - Attribute Increase