rishmanisation's English Premier League Chairman Game (FM16 Edition)

I'm going to have to drop out of this (ASTON VILLA), I literally don't have the time to update or access the game. My apologies

Richman please could you add me to the waiting list. I have been reading this thread for the past two or three days and am absolutely loving it and would love to join!

We have a few teams available, just PM me!

I won't be able to do another update for at least another week or so. Really busy in life at the moment.

Arsenal and United are completely dominating the league though! Nothing can stand in their way :p

Oi, 6 point gap ain't much

View attachment 1059721
December Update

Results:
Gameweek 15
View attachment 144453
View attachment 144452
View attachment 144451

Gameweek 16
View attachment 144450
View attachment 144449
View attachment 144448

Gameweek 17
View attachment 144447
View attachment 144446
View attachment 144445

Gameweek 18
View attachment 144444

Gameweek 19
View attachment 144443
View attachment 144442
View attachment 144441

League Table
View attachment 144440

This concludes the first half of the season! I will shortly open the January transfer window and post balances for all teams, so get ready to grab that signing that can launch a run for Europe, or can save your team for relegation!

Game Save is HERE!

Really one point in 5 games,we are worse than Gibraltar national team lads,i guess that is it for the european WBA.

View attachment 1060130
January Transfer Window

The January transfer window will be open until Sunday, 21.00 GMT.

All teams are allowed 1 foreign transfer and 1 U18 transfer, as well as 1 FGN Loan. All C2C-deals are also allowed.
Some teams are currently into the red, in terms of finances, but most still be ok at the end of the season, due to sponsorship and tv funds. However, you are responsible for being 100% sure that you are in the black at the end of the year. If you are still in the red, there will be consequences.

Balances:
View attachment 144084

Transfer confirmations
Confirmation of all C2C-deals can be sent to me as a PM, but I ask that all foreign transfer offers be sent to [email protected]

Game Save
Can be found HERE!

Happy wheeling & dealing gentlemen!

View attachment 143965

Liverpool Transfer Window

Transfer List:

£5m
Asmir Begovic
GK
No1 for any side for atleast another 3 seasons

£15m
Michael Keane
DRC
Ever present for Liverpool this season but not in the long term plans. Quality HG for any side

£8m
Danilo Cataldi
DM/AM
Another Pirlo wannabe, great creative player for any mid-top table team

FREE
Adam Lallana
AM
Home Grown experienced midfielder, model pro and still a few years left on those legs. Deemed surplus to requirements at Anfield

£1m
Ryan Kent
Winger
Another HomeGrown talent that hasn't quite made it into the Liverpool first team but a great little winger for any team. Give the young lad game time and reap the rewards!!

Loan List:

Youri Tielemans
MC
Wonderkid everyone has heard of, but he needs game time!!!

Chris Manning
ST
HomeGrown Power Forward - Shearer-esk already scored a few first team goals, looking for more first team action to excel!!

WILLING TO LISTEN TO OFFERS FOR OTHER PLAYERS BUT DON'T BE SURPRISED IF I ASK FOR BIG MONEY FOR MANY OF MY FIRST TEAM PLAYERS

Last edited:
Arsenal Transfer List

Ainsley Maitland-Niles - £12M
Tricky English winger with 1 England-cap

Emerson Hyndman - £10M
American international. Quality playmaker, 23 years old and Home-Grown.

Daley Blind - £20M
Versatile Dutch star. Can play anywhere in the back 4, as well as at DM and CM. When given a chance, has performed brilliantly.

Alphonse Areola - £10M
Quality French keeper. Would be a starter for a lot of Premiership sides.

Jean-Daniel Akpa-Akpro - £6M
Solid right-back. At 27, in his prime. Amazing name!

Nahuel Leiva - £5M
Spanish pacey winger. Yet to reach his potential, but is a Premiership quality player already.

For Loan

Donyell Malen - AMRL/ST
Diego - MC/AMC
Vlad Dragomir - MC/AMC

@znik: Transfer Window Extension??? Since no-ones been on this weekend by the look of things

Yeah, very little activity. I will extend the window until Tuesday at 21.00 GMT. If noone has been active until then, we'll just have to go ahead and speed through the rest of the season.

Yeah, very little activity. I will extend the window until Tuesday at 21.00 GMT. If noone has been active until then, we'll just have to go ahead and speed through the rest of the season.
Can you post up an upto date list of chairman please...

United not looking to do any business this window due to the lack of availability of their chairman :D

I should be back in time for the next transfer window though :)