ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Logo for "Hercules FC"

Hi, I've seen your work and I love it. I was wondering if you would be able to create me a logo for me.

Requirements:
Team Name: Hercules FC (Don't include the 'FC' on the logo, just make it say "Hercules")
Established: 2017
Primary Colour: Violet
Secondary Colour: Green
Shape: Shield or Circle
Main Feature: Prominent Strong Figure (For example a Titan, Preferably NOT a spartan.)
Please include a football on the logo too. (One that looks like a volleyball)

Using these details I would really appreciate it. Feel free to add anything else that you think would improve the quality of the logo

Cheers!

Hi, I've seen your work and I love it. I was wondering if you would be able to create me a logo for me.

Requirements:
Team Name: Hercules FC (Don't include the 'FC' on the logo, just make it say "Hercules")
Established: 2017
Primary Colour: Violet
Secondary Colour: Green
Shape: Shield or Circle
Main Feature: Prominent Strong Figure (For example a Titan, Preferably NOT a spartan.)
Please include a football on the logo too. (One that looks like a volleyball)

Using these details I would really appreciate it. Feel free to add anything else that you think would improve the quality of the logo

Cheers!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 42236 View attachment 42235 View attachment 42234
HERCULES F.C.
Most of the vector images featuring Hercules relate to the Disney cartoon but there are some more classical style images like this one, depicting him fighting Cerberus, the three-headed dog with a snake for a tail. The choice of font was based in part on the logo for that Disney cartoon — the one I have chosen is the closest one I have. It seems to evoke the same time and place. A volleyball-style football features left and right, as requested.

Change of green.

View attachment 1173222 View attachment 1173223 View attachment 1173224
HERCULES F.C.
Most of the vector images featuring Hercules relate to the Disney cartoon but there are some more classical style images like this one, depicting him fighting Cerberus, the three-headed dog with a snake for a tail. The choice of font was based in part on the logo for that Disney cartoon — the one I have chosen is the closest one I have. It seems to evoke the same time and place. A volleyball-style football features left and right, as requested.

Hey thanks, i like it so far, except i think the green doesnt really work, id really appreciate it if you could try white. Other than that, i think it looks fine. Thanks!

View attachment 1172884 View attachment 1172885 View attachment 1172886
View attachment 1172887 View attachment 1172888 View attachment 1172889
DEPORTIVO LEXDEN (REDUX)
I wasn't entirely sure what you meant so I did it both ways.

I really like these logos.

Can you make me the same thing for my team of the Deportivo San Diego?

Name: Deportivo San Diego
Colors: blue (R32 G48 B112) and yellow (R248 G208 B0)
Speciality: Add "Semper vigilans" instead of "established in 2017" and an anchor instead of wheels.

You can add a personnal touch :)

Thank you:)

Hey RocheyB, just stumbled upon this whilst looking into tips for create a club. Could you please do:

Team Name: Brixton Football Club
Colours: Mainly yellow but with blue and red as secondary colour
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: See below
Any other info: Something similar to the Senegal national team badge.

By the way do you do kits as well?

I really like these logos.

Can you make me the same thing for my team of the Deportivo San Diego?

Name: Deportivo San Diego
Colors: blue (R32 G48 B112) and yellow (R248 G208 B0)
Speciality: Add "Semper vigilans" instead of "established in 2017" and an anchor instead of wheels.

You can add a personnal touch :)

Thank you:)

View attachment 42105 View attachment 42104 View attachment 42103
DEPORTIVO SAN DIEGO
There's a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Hey RocheyB, just stumbled upon this whilst looking into tips for create a club. Could you please do:

Team Name: Brixton Football Club
Colours: Mainly yellow but with blue and red as secondary colour
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: See below
Any other info: Something similar to the Senegal national team badge.

By the way do you do kits as well?

View attachment 42092 View attachment 42090 View attachment 42089
BRIXTON F.C.
I've taken the centrepiece of the Senegal badge and embellished the outer roundel using the same colours. I don't do kits but these guys do: https://bit.ly/2vsUU5h and https://twitter.com/requestakit — tell them I sent you and give them the link to this page so they know where to get the largest version of the logo.

View attachment 1173367 View attachment 1173369 View attachment 1173370
BRIXTON F.C.
I've taken the centrepiece of the Senegal badge and embellished the outer roundel using the same colours. I don't do kits but these guys do: https://bit.ly/2vsUU5h and https://twitter.com/requestakit — tell them I sent you and give them the link to this page so they know where to get the largest version of the logo.

Fantastic work, I will give those guys a tweet!

View attachment 42066 View attachment 42065 View attachment 42064
WORLE WARRIORS F.C.
Blue and white stripes in an Internazionale-style. I'm not sure about the historical accuracy of this type of soldier in relation to the Somerset village of Worle but he fits the bill for "Warrior" a bit better than the Wood Grouse that I was originally going to work with!

Caerphilly Dragons Logo

Howdy, Would you be able to create a logo for my team please?

Team Name: Caerphilly Dragons
Colours: Red and White (Silver if it looks better)
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape: Shield or Oval
Features: Please include this dragon if you can (
https://bit.ly/2n5tsXm) just change it to the colour red. Also include a silhouette of the Caerphilly Castle. Please include the leaning tower on the silhouette of the castle.
Any other info: Please use a Sans type font for the team name and established 2017.

Thanks!

View attachment 1172890 View attachment 1172891 View attachment 1172892
NEWTON HEATH L&YR F.C.
The famous yellow-and-green halves form the background for this one. The actual name of the club was Newton Heath Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Football Club so I have gone with that here. I'm not sure about the authenticity of the type of train I have used but it's the right size, shape and angle to suit this badge.

Thanks this is sweet

Howdy, Would you be able to create a logo for my team please?

Team Name: Caerphilly Dragons
Colours: Red and White (Silver if it looks better)
Features: Please include this dragon if you can (
https://bit.ly/2n5tsXm) just change it to the colour red. Also include a silhouette of the Caerphilly Castle. Please include the leaning tower on the silhouette of the castle.
Any other info: Please use a Sans type font for the team name and established 2017.

Thanks!

View attachment 42018 View attachment 42017 View attachment 42016
CAERPHILLY DRAGONS F.C.
I found a vector image of Caerphilly Castle online and this rectangular treatment enables me to place the dragon image that you supplied alongside. Red-and-white stripes with a silver and black trim seems like a suitable set of colourways for this club. I've left out the year of formation because I think this one is nicely balanced as it is.

Vector Files

Hey mate, excellent work on the Caerphilly Dragons logo! I was wondering if you'd be able to send me the vector files for the logo, or perhaps a link to download them. Maybe send through Google drive. If you could, that'd be super helpful. Thank you!!

Hey mate, excellent work on the Caerphilly Dragons logo! I was wondering if you'd be able to send me the vector files for the logo, or perhaps a link to download them. Maybe send through Google drive. If you could, that'd be super helpful. Thank you!!

Hi Lumpy, There are no vector files. I'm not a graphic designer and I don't know how to use Photoshop. I use Paint Pro, a £12.99 programme from the Apple Mac Store (I think I only paid £8.99 about 5 years ago). The 400px version is the largest version I have. Generally, I can't amend them — I have to start again. But they don't take too long to do, so that's not a problem.

If you're looking to get it printed, the best I can suggest is that I give all of the component parts to your printer for them to remake it. I have professional experience of graphic design and print (as an Account Exec.) so I know they can do this. I did it for a large format outdoor banner when Southampton played Man Utd in the EFL Cup Final for my local pub, and it came out really well.

Let me know what you're trying to achieve and I'll help as far as I can.

Last edited:
Team Name: Balbirnie F.C.
Colours: Forest Green with black trim
Year Established: 2016
Features: Nothing in mind. Up to you :)

Any other info: Looking for a modern looking badge but that has an old look about it? If that makes sense.

Team Name: St Andrews Saints F.C.
Colours: Black and White
Year Established:
Badge shape: Circular (Something similar to your Blackmere logo or Furia Rosa (in that the logo makes the shape)). I also really like your Albatross Stanley logo... so if the circular one is too difficult, then maybe something similar to this?
Features: Crossed swords similar to University of St Andrews sports union (Not on logo similar to Albatross Stanley)(
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_St_Andrews_Athletic_Union)
Any other info:

View attachment 41812 View attachment 41811 View attachment 41810
DERBY MIDLAND F.C.
This one is for a request via Twitter. Derby Midland Football Club did actually exist from 1881 as the football team of the Midland Railway Company, but it was absorbed into Derby County in 1891. On the advice of the requestor, I have used the colourways of Notts County — the fact that they donated kit to Juventus is the reason that Juve wear black-and-white stripes to this day — and I've used the same light orange as a tertiary colour to provide visual contrast. The font I have used is called Copperplate Bold; it's a good one for evoking the idea of 19th century industry.

Last edited:
Team Name: Poulton FC
Colours: Red and Black
Badge shape: Shield
Features: Roman Helmet
Any other info: N/A

Team Name: Hemswell Harriers
Colours: White (Main colour) , Royal Blue (Navy), Red
Year Established: N/A
Badge shape: Not fussed
Features: Maypole
Any other info: N /A

Thanks in advance!
:)

Last edited:
Team Name: Balbirnie F.C.
Colours: Forest Green with black trim
Year Established: 2016
Features: Nothing in mind. Up to you :)

Any other info: Looking for a modern looking badge but that has an old look about it? If that makes sense.

View attachment 41796 View attachment 41795 View attachment 41794
BALBIRNIE F.C.
As far as I can tell online, Balbirnie is a stately home/country hotel somewhere between Edinburgh and St. Andrews so I've gone with that motif with the use of the stag's head and wild flowers (roses).

Hello. Can you make a new logo for Thamesmead Town FC?

Team Name: Thamesmead Town FC
Colours: Green and White
Year: 1969
Badge: Up to you
Features: cannons and the Thames. (Just waves)
Any other info. I have found to logos for the club and i was thinking something like that. Just new
;)

(on google)

Last edited:
Back