ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: REGEN UNITED

Colours: Yellow

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Please can you copy the design you did for SV Borussia Berlin but change the Red to Yellow, and have REGEN UNITED curved round like you have when writing SV BORUSSIA BERLIN. Can you also change the Bear in the middle to a silhouette of a player running with the ball like the ones i will put below (You can chose which one.) can you also put the 2017 at the bottom. Also can the writing of REGEN UNITED and 2017 be in Black.

View attachment 1175409View attachment 1175410View attachment 1175411View attachment 1175412

Features: As i said a silhouette of someone running with a ball and the word REGEN UNITED at the top and 2017 at the bottom

Any other info:

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 40138 View attachment 40137 View attachment 40136
REGEN UNITED F.C.

Team Name: Berlin Cyclones
Colours: Black, Red and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): can you use the same design that you did for the Darwin Cyclones but replace darwin with Berlin
Features: change the dark blue to black, and the other shades of blue to shades of red, leave the white as it is
Any other info:Thanks in advanceView attachment 1175443

View attachment 40135 View attachment 40134 View attachment 40133
BERLIN CYCLONES F.C.

Team name: Thetford Athletic
Colours: White and blue
Badge shape: shield
Features: A forest with a Stag/deer in the centre of the badge with T.A.F.C written at the bottom.

Team name: Sportfreunde Siegen
Colors: red and white
Year of foundation: I do not want the Logo to have the year of foundation.
Emblem shape: Whatever you want.
Features: It should be inspired by the current logo but something more modern and cooler would be nice

View attachment 39808

View attachment 39730

Was just wondering if you could improve this badge in some way? Make it more modern or even create have you own take on what it could look like?

Could you also change the team name to Thetford Athletic. Cheers.

Logo

Hello, I was wandering if you could do a logo for me, a normal size logo and a small size logo if you don't mind.

Team Name: Regen Football Club
Colours: Red and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: It would be nice if you can put the name Regen FC in the logo and an eagle in the logo as well.

Thank you :)

View attachment 1175965

Was just wondering if you could improve this badge in some way? Make it more modern or even create have you own take on what it could look like?

Could you also change the team name to Thetford Athletic. Cheers.

That image is too small and too low resolution, I'm afraid. I can't do anything with it without it becoming blurred.

Team name: Sportfreunde Siegen
Colors: red and white
Year of foundation: I do not want the Logo to have the year of foundation.
Emblem shape: Whatever you want.
Features: It should be inspired by the current logo but something more modern and cooler would be nice

View attachment 1175886

View attachment 39629 View attachment 39628 View attachment 39627
SPORTFREUNDE SIEGEN
Only a subtle change to the original but I think it works.

Hello, I was wandering if you could do a logo for me, a normal size logo and a small size logo if you don't mind.

Team Name: Regen Football Club
Colours: Red and Black
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: It would be nice if you can put the name Regen FC in the logo and an eagle in the logo as well.

Thank you :)

View attachment 39613 View attachment 39612 View attachment 39611
REGEN F.C.
A Germanic/Heraldic style of shield for your badge. There is a white key line on the outer edge of the shield.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1175361 View attachment 1175362 View attachment 1175363
View attachment 1175364 View attachment 1175365 View attachment 1175366
View attachment 1175370 View attachment 1175371 View attachment 1175372
View attachment 1175373 View attachment 1175374 View attachment 1175375
SV BORUSSIA BERLIN / SV BRANDENBURG BERLIN
I did try a version like the AS Nancy logo but it doesn't work because the text at the top and bottom of the logo is not the same length. On the versions with the crown, I had to leave out the "Seit 1237".

Hi there mate, could I have a larger version of the Sportverein Brandenburg Berlin logo please?

Also, can I ask on what the rules are regarding use of your logos? I credited you (and I've seen you've responded) but I'm just making sure.

Hi there mate, could I have a larger version of the Sportverein Brandenburg Berlin logo please?

Also, can I ask on what the rules are regarding use of your logos? I credited you (and I've seen you've responded) but I'm just making sure.

The 400x400px version is the largest existing version. I could recreate it up to 800x800px but it might be slightly different. How big do you need it/what are you using it for?

Regarding credit, you can pretty much do whatever you like — I don't send out hitmen to deal with those who don't give credit. It's not as though I've got my own private army (although, if I did, they'd have a cracking logo XD ). I appreciate a Like from people when they download their logo from this site, just so I know they've seen it, and if you post the logo or any kits made using it on Twitter, then a tag is appreciated the first time you do so. But don't sweat it, I won't chase you up if you forget.

1176054d1535053297t-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-thetford-athletic-fc_400px.png

Good day!

For my custom club, can you for this one make the border green like the trees and where it says "T.A.F.C." write "Srijemac" and underneath in smaller letters write "Zemun"?

Thank you!

The 400x400px version is the largest existing version. I could recreate it up to 800x800px but it might be slightly different. How big do you need it/what are you using it for?

Regarding credit, you can pretty much do whatever you like — I don't send out hitmen to deal with those who don't give credit. It's not as though I've got my own private army (although, if I did, they'd have a cracking logo XD ). I appreciate a Like from people when they download their logo from this site, just so I know they've seen it, and if you post the logo or any kits made using it on Twitter, then a tag is appreciated the first time you do so. But don't sweat it, I won't chase you up if you forget.

Yeah I'm just looking for general usage, any bigger size would be great, if you can make the logo the same/similar then it is ok.

Back