ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I'd love if you could create a logo for me please!

Team Name: Cambridge Town Football Club
Colours: Orange & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Oval
Features: Please include a Griffin on the logo

Thanks bro.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 40447 View attachment 40446 View attachment 40445
CAMBRIDGE TOWN F.C.

I would like a badge please. Good job it’s beautiful

Team Name: As Nancy Lorraine
Colours: red and white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1967
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): any / roundel
Features: please include a thistle
Any other info:

View attachment 40443 View attachment 40442 View attachment 40441
AS NANCY LORRAINE
According to Google Translate, "Qui s'y frotte s'y pique" means "If you go looking for trouble you'll find it".

I can't work out how to fit that many elements into the Guadalajara roundel template you have given — which contains fewer elements. I could do it as a shield logo split into 3 or 4 segments: mission logo; anchor; blue-and-yellow stripes; Semper Vigilans across the middle.

Do you want stars in your logo? The stars in Guadalajara represent historical titles; has your team won anything?

Exactly ;) The logo without the stars is ok for me;)

Do what you want :) ANyway, I will be very satisfied with you work ;)

Team Name: Thetford

Colours: Purple
(541439) rgb(84, 20, 57) Can you make the left side of the badge a lighter purple (like arsenals)
White outlines and writing with the writing outlined in black (Not the whitest you can get slightly darker)

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018 - This is for next FM and have it at the bottom.

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Sheild (Same shape as Rotherham)

Features: have something like a silhouette of a church and a few village houses next to the church in the same colour white as the border and writing.

Any other info:

Thank you in advance

Hey, could I request a version of this the exact same but just SV written as SPORTVEREIN? Or perhaps the crown on top of the Berliner coat of arms put in on the sides in black, I feel like the circle where the name is contained is a bit too empty. I'm searching around for a motto or something that could go into it, but I can't seem to find a valid one and as a non-German speaker I can't really think up one. If you do find a motto, I guess it would be wiser to make the logo look more like the AS Nancy Lorraine one (numbers on each side, motto on the bottom), keeping the colours as they currently are of course.

EDIT: Also if possible could the final product have a version where Brandenburg is swapped in for Borussia, that would be great.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 40274 View attachment 40273 View attachment 40272
View attachment 40271 View attachment 40270 View attachment 40269
View attachment 40268 View attachment 40267 View attachment 40266
View attachment 40265 View attachment 40264 View attachment 40263
SV BORUSSIA BERLIN / SV BRANDENBURG BERLIN
I did try a version like the AS Nancy logo but it doesn't work because the text at the top and bottom of the logo is not the same length. On the versions with the crown, I had to leave out the "Seit 1237".

Last edited:
Team Name:
Real Middlesbrough
Colours:
Blue, Red, Yellow and Black
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
up to rocheyb
Features: Get the same real madrid logo and just keep it.

View attachment 40262 View attachment 40261 View attachment 40260
REAL MIDDLESBROUGH
If I've understood you correctly, you just want the Real Madrid logo as is? Can you paste in an example of the Minecraft logo you want me to use, please — I've Google-searched it and I'm getting several different versions.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1175361 View attachment 1175362 View attachment 1175363
View attachment 1175364 View attachment 1175365 View attachment 1175366
View attachment 1175370 View attachment 1175371 View attachment 1175372
View attachment 1175373 View attachment 1175374 View attachment 1175375
SV BORUSSIA BERLIN / SV BRANDENBURG BERLIN
I did try a version like the AS Nancy logo but it doesn't work because the text at the top and bottom of the logo is not the same length. On the versions with the crown, I had to leave out the "Seit 1237".

You're a legend man! I love the new bear, it fits the logo even better, and yeah they look amazing, thanks for everything and sorry if my requests got a bit annoying!

Now to choose which to use in the save!

​Sorry for asking for a second badge i just want something that i like.

Team Name:
Thetford

Colours: Purple (541439) rgb(84, 20, 57) Can you make the left side of the badge a lighter purple (like arsenals)
White outlines and writing with the writing outlined in black (Not the whitest you can get slightly darker)

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018 - This is for next FM and have it at the bottom.

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Sheild (Same shape as Rotherham)

Features: Can you have the work "THEFORD" in white curved at the top matching the curve of the topof the sheild. Have something in the middle in white, its up to you. have something like Rotherhams badge but not the same thing, have something like an animal and not as big as the thing Rotherham have.

Any other info:

Thank you in advance

A quick question, this is actually my first FM so I'm fairly new to this, but how do you actually get the tiny version of the logo into the game? Do you need to do anything with it or should I just import the big version?

Also, is there any way to put it on the kit or would I need to actually request a kit?

A quick question, this is actually my first FM so I'm fairly new to this, but how do you actually get the tiny version of the logo into the game? Do you need to do anything with it or should I just import the big version?

Also, is there any way to put it on the kit or would I need to actually request a kit?

I post up three versions of the logo. The big one is just for show, here on this website and on Twitter. The middle one (180x180px) is the main logo for your game and the icon version is the small one that FM uses in the league table and fixture lists. To learn how to insert them, visit this post...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-77.html

Yes, to get the logo on the kit you'll need to request a custom kit. There is a kits section on this website and there are also custom kit creators on Twitter — @requestakit and @redesign_fm are two that regularly post kits for other FMers using logos I've created.

Last edited:
Team Name: REGEN UNITED

Colours: Yellow

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Please can you copy the design you did for SV Borussia Berlin but change the Red to Yellow, and have REGEN UNITED curved round like you have when writing SV BORUSSIA BERLIN. Can you also change the Bear in the middle to a silhouette of a player running with the ball like the ones i will put below (You can chose which one.) can you also put the 2017 at the bottom. Also can the writing of REGEN UNITED and 2017 be in Black.

View attachment 40229View attachment 40228View attachment 40227View attachment 40226

Features: As i said a silhouette of someone running with a ball and the word REGEN UNITED at the top and 2017 at the bottom

Any other info:

Last edited:
Hello Badgemaster_b or Rocheyb once again!
Team Name:
Minecraft FC
Colours:
Blue, Red, Green and Brown
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
roundel
Features: Put the current Minecraft logo (a block) in the middle and surround it with name and year.

View attachment 40211 View attachment 40210 View attachment 40209
MINECRAFT F.C.

Team Name: Berlin Cyclones
Colours: Black, Red and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): can you use the same design that you did for the Darwin Cyclones but replace darwin with Berlin
Features: change the dark blue to black, and the other shades of blue to shades of red, leave the white as it is
Any other info:Thanks in advanceView attachment 40201

Team Name: Corinthian Casuals London Football Club
Colours: Black & White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Letters -CCL
Features: Same as the Glasgow Rangers Logo with just lettering - CCL

Thanks bro.

View attachment 1175167

Doesn't work! The Rangers logo works because the other letters go through the loop of the R, but C and L are both open letters with no loop so they don't lend themselves to that treatment. I've given it a go and I can try to crowbar it but it's a waste of time, really — it's not going to look good. Do a Google search on 'CCL logo' and you'll see loads of different treatments but none similar to the Rangers badge. Come back with a revised request, if you like.

Team Name: Thetford

Colours: Purple
(541439) rgb(84, 20, 57) Can you make the left side of the badge a lighter purple (like arsenals)

Features: have something like a silhouette of a church and a few village houses next to the church in the same colour white as the border and writing.

Any other info:

Thank you in advance

View attachment 40141 View attachment 40140 View attachment 40139
THETFORD F.C.

​Sorry for asking for a second badge i just want something that i like.

Team Name:
Thetford

Colours: Purple (541439) rgb(84, 20, 57) Can you make the left side of the badge a lighter purple (like arsenals)

Features: Can you have the work "THEFORD" in white curved at the top matching the curve of the topof the sheild. Have something in the middle in white, its up to you. have something like Rotherhams badge but not the same thing, have something like an animal and not as big as the thing Rotherham have.

Any other info:

Thank you in advance

See what you think of the version I have posted and let me know if you want a different version.

Back