ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team name: Galiurbex
Colors: white and light blue (The same as the flag of Galicia, Spain)
Year of foundation: I do not want the shield to have the year of foundation.
Emblem shape: Whatever you want.
Features: I want a guy with a camera and a flashlight, since in my spare time I'm going to do urban exploration or what is the same, take pictures of abandoned sites.

I have found several vector images of photographers online. What do you look like? Do you have a beard, glasses, etc? What colour hair, skin tone?

Hi there, I saw your page on Twitter and the logos looked great so I thought I'd come on down and request one for my FM save.

If possible I would like two different logos to be made as I am not yet fully sure what to call the team and may end up using both on different saves.

Team Name: SV Brandenburg Berlin
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 1237 (This may seem a bit weird but that's the year Berlin was supposedly founded)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: Brandenburg's Coat of Arms

Any other info: The Brandenburger Coat of Arms (in particular the eagle) should be the main feature of the badge. It's up to you whether to just put Brandenburg Berlin or SV Brandenburg Berlin on the logo, with preferably the name on top and "Seit 1237" (Since 1237) on the bottom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg#/media/File:Brandenburg_Wappen.svg is the link for the coat of arms

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 40897 View attachment 40896 View attachment 40895
SV BRANDENBURG BERLIN

Team Name: SV Borussia Berlin
Colours: Red, White and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1237
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: The Bear on Berlin's Coat of Arms
Any other info:
The Berliner Coat of Arms should be the main feature of the badge. It's up to you whether to just put Borussia Berlin or SV Borussia Berlin on the logo, with preferably the name on top and "Seit 1237" on the bottom. I do know that there is already a Tennis Borussia Berlin but they will have nothing to do with this particular club name.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin#/media/File:Coat_of_arms_of_Berlin.svg is the link for the coat of arms

Thanks in advance for your work on this!

View attachment 40894 View attachment 40893 View attachment 40891
SV BORUSSIA BERLIN

Hello,

Can I ask you to make a new different logo for my Deportivo San Diego ?

I would like a logo more "mexican".

Name : Deportivo San Diego
Colors: blue (R32 G48 B112) and yellow (R248 G208 B0)

Example of what I would like : View attachment 40890

Speciality:
Write "Semper vigilans"
An anchor and the logo of the Mission of San Diego at the top of the new logo ? View attachment 40889

Thanks a lot :)

Hey, thanks for the logos!

They both look great, but if possible could I just request a couple of changes (sorry!).

On the Brandenburg one could preferably the background be changed as I feel there is a bit of clash between the eagle and the red stripes. Also, do you think the Seit 1237 would look better at the top or bottom?

On the Borussia one could it be done with the font AR Essence, with preferably the Seit capitalised as such? "Seit"

EDIT: Could I have both designed in a circular form? This could either be a pure circle such as the logos of Chelsea or Bayern or the shield inside a circle with the name written around it (such as the Hertha variant below):
https://www.vectorportal.com/img_novi/hertha_3626.jpg

If you choose to do the shield-circle, could the shield be redesigned to be more like that of the Brandenburg Coat of Arms (curved bottom) please?

Thanks a lot for this, I appreciate your efforts a lot mate ^^)

Last edited:
I have found several vector images of photographers online. What do you look like? Do you have a beard, glasses, etc? What colour hair, skin tone?

I want him to have a black beard, and my skin tone is white or rather very white. Hair color should be dark brown and include something older than an abandoned site. I do not need anything else for the logo.

NOTE
I will be on logos again over the weekend but I have to concentrate on some real work over the next couple of days. When I return, I will start with amendments to existing logos. Thanks for your patience.

badge request

Team Name: Buchanhaven FC
Colours: blue * white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: Scottish rampant lion
Any other info: N'A

Last edited:
CTFC

I'd love if you could create a logo for me please!

Team Name: Cambridge Town Football Club
Colours: Orange & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Oval
Features: Please include a Griffin on the logo

Thanks bro.

I would like a badge please. Good job it’s beautiful

Team Name: As Nancy Lorraine
Colours: red and white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1967
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): any / roundel
Features: please include a thistle
Any other info:

They both look great, but if possible could I just request a couple of changes (sorry!).

On the Brandenburg one could preferably the background be changed as I feel there is a bit of clash between the eagle and the red stripes. Also, do you think the Seit 1237 would look better at the top or bottom?

On the Borussia one could it be done with the font AR Essence, with preferably the Seit capitalised as such? "Seit"

EDIT: Could I have both designed in a circular form? This could either be a pure circle such as the logos of Chelsea or Bayern or the shield inside a circle with the name written around it (such as the Hertha variant below):

If you choose to do the shield-circle, could the shield be redesigned to be more like that of the Brandenburg Coat of Arms (curved bottom) please?

View attachment 40560 View attachment 40559 View attachment 40558
SV BRANDENBURG BERLIN (REDUX)

View attachment 40557 View attachment 40556 View attachment 40555
SV BORUSSIA BERLIN (REDUX)

Team name: Galiurbex
Colors: white and light blue (The same as the flag of Galicia, Spain)
Year of foundation: I do not want the shield to have the year of foundation.
Emblem shape: Whatever you want.
Features: I want a guy with a camera and a flashlight, since in my spare time I'm going to do urban exploration or what is the same, take pictures of abandoned sites.

View attachment 40550 View attachment 40549 View attachment 40548
GALIURBEX
The character here is just one that I found online. I have edited him to match the brown hair and black beard that you described yourself as having, and I removed his glasses. I've constructed the rest of the logo around that so no room for any abandoned sites/ruins, I'm afraid.

Hello Badgemaster_b or Rocheyb once again!
Team Name:
Minecraft FC
Colours:
Blue, Red, Green and Brown
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
roundel
Features: Put the current Minecraft logo (a block) in the middle and surround it with name and year.

Team Name:
Real Middlesbrough
Colours:
Blue, Red, Yellow and Black
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
up to rocheyb
Features: Get the same real madrid logo and just keep it.

View attachment 1175055 View attachment 1175056 View attachment 1175057
SV BORUSSIA BERLIN (REDUX)

Hey, could I request a version of this the exact same but just SV written as SPORTVEREIN? Or perhaps the crown on top of the Berliner coat of arms put in on the sides in black, I feel like the circle where the name is contained is a bit too empty. I'm searching around for a motto or something that could go into it, but I can't seem to find a valid one and as a non-German speaker I can't really think up one. If you do find a motto, I guess it would be wiser to make the logo look more like the AS Nancy Lorraine one (numbers on each side, motto on the bottom), keeping the colours as they currently are of course.

EDIT: Also if possible could the final product have a version where Brandenburg is swapped in for Borussia, that would be great.

Last edited:
Hello,

Can I ask you to make a new different logo for my Deportivo San Diego ?

I would like a logo more "mexican".

Name : Deportivo San Diego
Colors: blue (R32 G48 B112) and yellow (R248 G208 B0)

Example of what I would like : View attachment 1174710

Speciality:
Write "Semper vigilans"
An anchor and the logo of the Mission of San Diego at the top of the new logo ? View attachment 1174711

Thanks a lot :)

I can't work out how to fit that many elements into the Guadalajara roundel template you have given — which contains fewer elements. I could do it as a shield logo split into 3 or 4 segments: mission logo; anchor; blue-and-yellow stripes; Semper Vigilans across the middle.

Do you want stars in your logo? The stars in Guadalajara represent historical titles; has your team won anything?

Team Name: Buchanhaven FC
Colours: blue * white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: Scottish rampant lion
Any other info: N'A

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 40455 View attachment 40454 View attachment 40453
View attachment 40452 View attachment 40451 View attachment 40450
BUCHANHAVEN F.C.
This coat of arms already exists online. In FM, the team badge only ever appears alongside the written team name so it's not entirely necessary for the badge to feature the name. But if you'd prefer to have the name on there, I've done this second version.

Team Name: Corinthian Casuals London Football Club
Colours: Black & White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Letters -CCL
Features: Same as the Glasgow Rangers Logo with just lettering - CCL

Thanks bro.

View attachment 40449

Back