ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
(It's pronounced Rocky-B, in case you were wondering!)

Hi just wondering if you could make me a logo? If so could I have....

Team Name: ColourBlindChris F.C.

Colours: black/ yellow

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features:

Any other info: in the style of Liverpool F.C. shield badge with Shankley gates and keep ynwa on.

cheers!

View attachment 1100950

I have cobbled together quite a few logos for custom teams that have been well received by the FMers on this forum, so I'm now ready to start taking requests. Here are some examples of my work:

EDIT NOTE: Click this image to see My Top 100 Custom Club FMLogos to date (up to 29th September, 2018):

View attachment 1180531

EXAMPLES UPDATED TO INCLUDE LOGOS FROM UP TO PAGE 33 OF THIS THREAD - Click each image individually for a larger preview

View attachment 700170 View attachment 700232

View attachment 700190 View attachment 700187

View attachment 700202 View attachment 700243

View attachment 700156 View attachment 700159 View attachment 700160 View attachment 700161

View attachment 700163 View attachment 700166 View attachment 700169 View attachment 700172

View attachment 700175 View attachment 700178 View attachment 700179 View attachment 700181

View attachment 700184 View attachment 700185 View attachment 700191 View attachment 700198

View attachment 700195 View attachment 700192 View attachment 700194 View attachment 700201

View attachment 700205 View attachment 700209 View attachment 700210 View attachment 700211

View attachment 700213 View attachment 700215 View attachment 700217 View attachment 700218

View attachment 700221 View attachment 700222 View attachment 700223 View attachment 700225

View attachment 700227 View attachment 700229 View attachment 700231 View attachment 700237

View attachment 700238 View attachment 700246 View attachment 700248 View attachment 700251

View attachment 700252 View attachment 700255 View attachment 700261 View attachment 700262

View attachment 700264 View attachment 700267 View attachment 700269 View attachment 700270

View attachment 700272 View attachment 700275 View attachment 700277 View attachment 700280

COMPETITION LOGOS

View attachment 700305 View attachment 700281 View attachment 700284 View attachment 700286

View attachment 700288 View attachment 700291 View attachment 700292 View attachment 700295

I say "cobbled together" because I don't actually create anything. I just do Google image searches to find images or illustrations that I can work up into a football club design using Paint Pro on my iMac. I'm happy to use and modify existing company logos but I don't use images that are obviously rights managed - and definitely nothing from Getty, Shutterstock or iStockphoto and the like.

If you'd like me to make you a custom badge, then please use the template below:

Team Name:
Colours:
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features:
Any other info:

The features are whatever you want to appear in the badge; just provide some information that tells me what to base the design of the badge on - whether it be a type of animal or a particular object.

"Any other info" is anything else that you'd like me to include or consider when creating the badge.

The size will be default for FM - 180 x 180 pixels for large and 25 x 18 pixels for the icon version. If you want a different size (for FIFA or some other game) then please stipulate. I'll check this thread regularly enough and they don't take long to do, so you won't have to wait too long.

View attachment 1100951

Last edited:
Team Name: Hadrian's Football Club

Colours: Green/White

Year Established: N/A

Badge shape: roundel

Features: A wall resembling Hadrians Wall - (If wall is not achievable a roman shield would work as an alternative) Club name writen at top"Luguvalium" written at the bottom

Any other info: Not really!

Team Name: Hadrian's Football Club

Colours: Green/White

Year Established: N/A

Badge shape: roundel

Features: A wall resembling Hadrians Wall - (If wall is not achievable a roman shield would work as an alternative) Club name writen at top"Luguvalium" written at the bottom

Any other info: Not really!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 35144 View attachment 35143 View attachment 35142
HADRIAN'S F.C.
Hadrian's Wall is quite nondescript and a generic wall image wasn't going to cut it so I have gone with the Roman seal SPQR, which means Senatus Populusque Romanus ("The Roman Senate and People"). The building of the wall commenced in AD 122, during Hadrian's reign as Emperor of Rome. It means that I have introduced red and gold into the green and white colourways that you requested but I think it works.

View attachment 35140 View attachment 35138 View attachment 35136
COLOURBLIND CHRIS F.C.
Can you do me a favour, please — go back into your message above and just delete everything below the word "Cheers!". It's a duplicate of the opening post of this thread but it doesn't need to be on this page. Thanks.

Last edited:
View attachment 35122 View attachment 35121 View attachment 35120
VC VLISSINGEN
A custom logo for a real lower league Dutch club, for a request on Twitter. The shield I have chosen is basically V shaped and the combination of angled red-and-white stripes with black trim and a larger black block come from the older image that you gave me. The darker red pinstripe is inspired by an image I saw earlier this week of the new River Plate kit, which features their famous red sash but with darker red pinstripe contained within it. The heads of gold lions are featured on the Coat of Arms of Vlissingen so I have incorporated a gold Rampant Lion next to the initials VC (which I presume stand for Voetball Club). I've carried on that pinstripe against a solid red background in that top section, so it's easy to dream up a couple of different kit combinations that this club might have, both with stripes and/or a solid red shirt and black shorts. There's a white outline on the outside edge.

Badge

Hi,

Team Name: Thames FC
Colours: red, white
Year Established: 2018 (can you do badges with and without year?)
up to rocheyb
Features: dragon, soccer ball
Any other info:

Hi,

Team Name: Thames FC
Colours: red, white
Year Established: 2018 (can you do badges with and without year?)
up to rocheyb
Features: dragon, soccer ball
Any other info:

View attachment 34953 View attachment 34952 View attachment 34951
THAMES F.C.
I've done it slightly differently to what you requested. The main section of the badge is inspired by River Plate, which enabled me to include the red dragon in that central roundel. There's no logical place to put the football so I've left it out but it does make sense to have the year of foundation at the bottom.

Hi

Love your work here, some amazing logos..

Team Name: Bristol Northend FC
Colours: Dark Green/Light Green (as AFC Wimbledon 3rd kit 2016/17 season)
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape
up to rocheyb
Features: clifton suspension bridge and/or Bristol's Lockleaze telecom tower or Concorde all synonymous with the area.
Any other info:

cant wait to see what you come up with
Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Badge

Hi, really like your work.

Was wondering if you could do one for me?

Name: Badwey United
Colors: Red and Black
Shape: A shield if you can
Features: Year created: 1825
Their nickname is The Avengers so if you could incorporate something that signifies a fighting spirit that would be great
Motto: Ex durias Gloria

Hi

Love your work here, some amazing logos..

Team Name: Bristol Northend FC
Colours: Dark Green/Light Green (as AFC Wimbledon 3rd kit 2016/17 season)
Badge shape
up to rocheyb
Features: clifton suspension bridge and/or Bristol's Lockleaze telecom tower or Concorde all synonymous with the area.
Any other info:

cant wait to see what you come up with
Thanks in advance..

View attachment 34899 View attachment 34898 View attachment 34897
BRISTOL NORTHEND F.C.
The image doesn't fit your requested colourways but it is actually the Clifton Suspension Bridge and I have the green stripes in at the bottom. There's a white outline on the outer edge of the logo.

Hi, really like your work.

Was wondering if you could do one for me?

Name: Badwey United
Colors: Red and Black
Shape: A shield if you can
Features: Year created: 1825
Their nickname is The Avengers so if you could incorporate something that signifies a fighting spirit that would be great
Motto: Ex durias Gloria

View attachment 34894 View attachment 34893 View attachment 34892
BADWEY UNITED F.C.
That's a Roman Centurion in the middle, which corresponds to your Latin motto. Your year of formation is 57 years before association football was invented, which confused me a bit, but in the end I didn't have any room for it, anyway.

Last edited:
Hi again ,i would be gratefull if you'll do this for me , it's a club from Canada !

Team Name: Red Deer Football club

Colors: Red , Blue , White

Shape: Up to Rocheyb

Motto: ''Waskasoo Seepee''

Features: Please ,make it as cool as possible , i attached a photo , i would love to use that red deer head !

Thx

View attachment 34891 View attachment 34890 View attachment 34889
RED DEER F.C.
The deer image was a bit small but by featuring it small I'm still able to use it. FC Basel style red-and-blue halves with black trim.

View attachment 1181013 View attachment 1181014 View attachment 1181015
BADWEY UNITED F.C.
That's a Roman Centurion in the middle, which corresponds to your Latin motto. Your year of formation is 57 years before association football was invented, which confused me a bit, but in the end I didn't have any room for it, anyway.

Thanks so much! Was wondering if I could make another request for a similar club if its not too much trouble:
Name: Racingway F.C
Colors: red and black
Logo: Cheetah with a crown on its head and a football incorporated as well
Shape: Shield
Other info: They`re a team based in Newcastle, England
Year: 1889

Thanks man

Thanks so much! Was wondering if I could make another request for a similar club if its not too much trouble:
Name: Racingway F.C
Colors: red and black
Logo: Cheetah with a crown on its head and a football incorporated as well
Shape: Shield
Other info: They`re a team based in Newcastle, England
Year: 1889

Thanks man

View attachment 34885 View attachment 34884 View attachment 34883
RACINGWAY F.C.

Back