ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1180947 View attachment 1180948 View attachment 1180949
THAMES F.C.
I've done it slightly differently to what you requested. The main section of the badge is inspired by River Plate, which enabled me to include the red dragon in that central roundel. There's no logical place to put the football so I've left it out but it does make sense to have the year of foundation at the bottom.

Is it possible for the font to be Neutraface?

View attachment 1180696 View attachment 1180697 View attachment 1180698
PORTO UNIÃO 310 FC
This was a difficult one due to the limitations of the software I use. The programme that allows me to put an outline on the text doesn't allow transparency but I managed to work around it — any imperfections won't show up in-game with the 180px version of the logo. I left out "FC" from the team name because that allowed me to make PORTO UNIÃO bigger and virtually match the space that was originally taken by GULF RAILWAY.

WOW! That looks amazing! Thank you very much.

Team Name: Noupoort Football Club
Colours: Red (primary) and white or black (secondary), to represent it's religious background, or orange (primary) and white (secondary) to represent it's cultural heritage and climate. Whichever you think is best or both if it's easy enough.
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features:It's a town historically built on its railway lines (old school, steam trains), so any kind of track, station or train with maybe a football in there as the primary logo?
Any other info: I know it's vague, but just something clean and professional looking really. Really appreciate and love all your work.

Last edited:
Hey Rocheyb, wondering if you could do me two logos for future saves Im planning on doing

Team Name: Association Football Club (or A.F.C.) of Sealand
Colours: Red, White, Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Either incorporate the flag of Sealand or the coat of arms into the design, but im not too picky and trust your judgment if you choose not to
Any other info: no clipart or any picture of the actual structure that makes up Sealand

Team Name: Illuminati A.F.C.
Colours: Black, White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: Can i have an Ouroboros making up the outside of the crest (either use the pic provided below or a similar tribal design) with the illuminati text (provided below) in the
centre and area around the text left transparent.
Any other info: if it isn't too much hassle can you write Association Football Club beneath the Illuminati text in a similar but smaller font, if it is dont worry.

View attachment 34808View attachment 34807

Thanks in advance :)

DJK Mosel

Team Name: Mosel DJK (use this over title please) if you come up with a similar but better name please tell me too thanks

Colours: Red, Black, any others you have in mind

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Similar to Braga's unless you have a better idea

Features: Suggestions (Mosel River, Vines, Wine, Roman Architecture, Red Sandstone, Eltz Castle, Mosel Valley)

Any other info: The club is a total re-branding of SV Sandhausen, moved to the picturesque German City of Trier

I can't really think of anything else so good luck, and if you have any ideas of your own please don't be shy to incorporate them

Last edited:
Could you modernize this logo from my local team?
Ref: http://www.setskogif.no/index_htm_files/[email protected]

Team Name: Setskog IF
Colours: Green / Yellow / Blue
Year Established: 1919
Badge shape: Up to you
Features: Forest
Any other info: Feel free to deviate from the original logo shape and colors!

Thanks a lot!
Robert

View attachment 34778 View attachment 34777 View attachment 34776
SETSKOG I.F.
Those are spruce trees at the bottom, which grow in large numbers in the Norwegian village of Sketskog. I've added the stars at the top, which can mean anything you like but when you start winning trophies, they can represent honours.

Team Name: Noupoort Football Club
Colours: Red (primary) and white or black (secondary), to represent it's religious background, or orange (primary) and white (secondary) to represent it's cultural heritage and climate. Whichever you think is best or both if it's easy enough.
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features:It's a town historically built on its railway lines (old school, steam trains), so any kind of track, station or train with maybe a football in there as the primary logo?
Any other info: I know it's vague, but just something clean and professional looking really. Really appreciate and love all your work.

View attachment 34772 View attachment 34771 View attachment 34770
NOUPOORT F.C.

Hey Rocheyb, wondering if you could do me two logos for future saves Im planning on doing

Team Name: Association Football Club (or A.F.C.) of Sealand
Colours: Red, White, Black
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Either incorporate the flag of Sealand or the coat of arms into the design, but im not too picky and trust your judgment if you choose not to
Any other info: no clipart or any picture of the actual structure that makes up Sealand

View attachment 34768 View attachment 34767 View attachment 34766
A.F.C. SEALAND
That's the Sealand Coat of Arms in the middle.

Team Name: Illuminati A.F.C.
Colours: Black, White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: Can i have an Ouroboros making up the outside of the crest (either use the pic provided below or a similar tribal design) with the illuminati text (provided below) in the
centre and area around the text left transparent.
Any other info: if it isn't too much hassle can you write Association Football Club beneath the Illuminati text in a similar but smaller font, if it is dont worry.

Thanks in advance :)

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 34758 View attachment 34757 View attachment 34756
View attachment 34755 View attachment 34754 View attachment 34753
ILLUMINATI A.F.C.
A black and a white version, since they are transparent and it depend on the colour of your FM skin as to how well they show up in-game. Red eyes on both, just for fun. I don't know whether the Illuminati logo is a custom font or an image but I don't have it or anything similar, but I think the vanilla style text running underneath it makes for a good contrast, anyway.

View attachment 1181137 View attachment 1181138 View attachment 1181139
RACINGWAY F.C. (REDUX)

Thank you so much man, it looks amazing. Hope its not too much trouble to make a final request:

Name: Arkham City Football Club
Colors: Black and White
Year established: 1885
Shape: I was thinking that you could put the attached image in a circle, with the name of the football club in the circle, and two old time football (volleyballs) like above in the Racingway logo. Instead of saying 'Saint Michael' it could have the year established. The words 'fiat lux' written on the sword if that's not impossible.
Other info: Football club in England

View attachment 34728

Team Name: Mosel DJK (use this over title please) if you come up with a similar but better name please tell me too thanks

Colours: Red, Black, any others you have in mind

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Similar to Braga's unless you have a better idea

Features: Suggestions (Mosel River, Vines, Wine, Roman Architecture, Red Sandstone, Eltz Castle, Mosel Valley)

Any other info: The club is a total re-branding of SV Sandhausen, moved to the picturesque German City of Trier

I can't really think of anything else so good luck, and if you have any ideas of your own please don't be shy to incorporate them

View attachment 34714 View attachment 34713 View attachment 34712
MOSEL DJK
Eltz Castle features in the top left segment and the yellow Rampant Lion with the red crown against a black background features on the Coat of Arms of Trier.

Back