ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi,

Any chance you can do this? liking the logos your making.
Team Name: Malaga Lobos
Colours: White and Gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): rocheyb
Features: Wolf head
Any other info:
n/a

Hi,
Any chance of being able to do this? Also amazing work.

Team Name: Turino Vichinghi
Colours: Dark Purple & Green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: Viking Axes crossed
Any other info:

MBAS

(It's pronounced Rocky-B, in case you were wondering!)
Hi I was just wondering if you could help me out and maybe create me a badge for my 5 a side team if possible would be very much appreciated! Many thanks Ben

Team Name: MBAS FC
Colours: Green and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Est: 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: Words around badge as featured in example given below :), Yorkshire symbol on each side if possible and
Any other info: 5 a side team been going for over a year, getting badges on kits jsut need a good badge, thankyou

Last edited:
Thank you so much its amazing

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1181163 View attachment 1181164 View attachment 1181165
View attachment 1181166 View attachment 1181167 View attachment 1181168
ILLUMINATI A.F.C.
A black and a white version, since they are transparent and it depend on the colour of your FM skin as to how well they show up in-game. Red eyes on both, just for fun. I don't know whether the Illuminati logo is a custom font or an image but I don't have it or anything similar, but I think the vanilla style text running underneath it makes for a good contrast, anyway.

Better than I could have expected, thank you so much looks amazing :) thanks also for the white design as now I can use all black jerseys

Last edited:
Thanks but can I request some changes?

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1181153 View attachment 1181154 View attachment 1181155
A.F.C. SEALAND
That's the Sealand Coat of Arms in the middle.

Hey Rocheyb is there any chance I can get this edited a bit. I would really appreciate it if you could remove the red circle and have just the coat of of arms with 'A.F.C. Sealand' in curved writing similar to the Tottenham crest (either on the bottom or top, I'm not sure which would look better so I'll leave it up to you). I noticed the nice sun Ray effect you put behind the crest and I really like it so if you could keep that but change it to a more orange-yellow colour to make it more noticeable that would be great. Also if you could add an old style football into the middle of the white of the shield (similar to the shamrock rovers one but outlined in black not green) that would be great also. Thanks I know I'm asking for alot of changes. Absolutely no rush as I know you have others waiting on theirs :)

Thanks in advance and also thanks again for the illuminati crests they are awesome

Thank you so much man, it looks amazing. Hope its not too much trouble to make a final request:

Name: Arkham City Football Club
Colors: Black and White
Year established: 1885
Shape: I was thinking that you could put the attached image in a circle, with the name of the football club in the circle, and two old time football (volleyballs) like above in the Racingway logo. Instead of saying 'Saint Michael' it could have the year established. The words 'fiat lux' written on the sword if that's not impossible.
Other info: Football club in England

View attachment 1181196

View attachment 34658 View attachment 34657 View attachment 34656
ARKHAM CITY F.C.
You won't see the Fiat Lux on the sword but it is there.

Parrots in the jungle

Hi!

I am currently working on a save in which i will create a club that i am currently playing at irl. The name PAPAGAJI or parrots in english is a bit weird but who cares :) I would be ecstatic if you could make a logo for my FM save.
Thanks in advance.

Team Name: PAPAGAJI
Colours: Yellow (Black outline)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): /
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): like the one from AS Roma
Features: Include a parrot in the logo
Any other info: Try to make it as badass as you can

(It's pronounced Rocky-B, in case you were wondering!)
Hi I was just wondering if you could help me out and maybe create me a badge for my 5 a side team if possible would be very much appreciated! Many thanks Ben

Team Name: MBAS FC
Colours: Green and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Est: 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: Words around badge as featured in example given below :), Yorkshire symbol on each side if possible and
Any other info: 5 a side team been going for over a year, getting badges on kits jsut need a good badge, thankyou

View attachment 34358 View attachment 34357 View attachment 34356
MBAS F.C.
The Yorkshire Rose in the middle, against a black-and-green halved background with footballs punctuating the copy in the outer roundel. There is a white outline on the outside edge of this logo. I can't create print ready files but I have done this a couple of times before; I provide the elements I used to create this badge, together with a file that identifies colour settings and fonts, and your printer's Pre-Press Department use them to recreate the logo to match — should be easy for them to do so. You can download the elements folder from my Dropbox account (or just forward the link to the printer): https://www.dropbox.com/s/xb28d9i2h7aa5q9/MBAS FC Logo_Elements.zip?dl=0

Last edited:
Hey Rocheyb is there any chance I can get this edited a bit. I would really appreciate it if you could remove the red circle and have just the coat of of arms with 'A.F.C. Sealand' in curved writing similar to the Tottenham crest (either on the bottom or top, I'm not sure which would look better so I'll leave it up to you). I noticed the nice sun Ray effect you put behind the crest and I really like it so if you could keep that but change it to a more orange-yellow colour to make it more noticeable that would be great. Also if you could add an old style football into the middle of the white of the shield (similar to the shamrock rovers one but outlined in black not green) that would be great also. Thanks I know I'm asking for alot of changes. Absolutely no rush as I know you have others waiting on theirs :)

Thanks in advance and also thanks again for the illuminati crests they are awesome

View attachment 34355 View attachment 34354 View attachment 34353
A.F.C. SEALAND (REDUX)
I think I've interpreted your requested amends correctly. Bending text against a transparent background is a ball ache so I have put a fuzzy white shadow around the text to obscure a few imperfections in the image.

Hi!

I am currently working on a save in which i will create a club that i am currently playing at irl. The name PAPAGAJI or parrots in english is a bit weird but who cares :) I would be ecstatic if you could make a logo for my FM save.
Thanks in advance.

Team Name: PAPAGAJI
Colours: Yellow (Black outline)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): /
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): like the one from AS Roma
Features: Include a parrot in the logo
Any other info: Try to make it as badass as you can

View attachment 34352 View attachment 34351 View attachment 34350
PAPAGAJI N.K.
According to the online translator I use, the word "Papagaji" is Croatian. In Croatian, N.K. means the same as F.C. does in English. I don't know if it's "badass" but I'm limited to the images I can find online. I originally had the lower section in yellow, same as the top, but given the bright contrasting colours of many kinds of parrot, I thought it would be suitable to do likewise in the badge itself.

Hi there , i know you have a lot of requests,i want to create a team more like an academy in fm , so could you do this for me , please ?

Name: ACADEMIA DE FOTBAL CONSTANTIN ZAMFIR

Shape: up to you

Colors: olympic blue, forrest green (MAIN)

(IF YOU COULD DO TWO LOGOS ,AND THE SECOND ONE with BLUE AND WHITE WOULD BE AMAZING)

Est. : 2018

Features: soccer ball

Please,make it as badass as you can .

Thank you so much !

View attachment 34346 View attachment 34345 View attachment 34344
ACADEMIA DE FOTBAL CONSTANTIN ZAMFIR
The stars at the top can represent honours won or the glory that those who enrol onto the Academy aim to achieve.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 34242 View attachment 34241 View attachment 34240
View attachment 34239 View attachment 34238 View attachment 34237
HEGYVIDÉK
As per a request on Twitter, in which I was given a sketch to follow. The only differences are the use of a gold trim and the black section at the top, to contrast starkly against the gold. I tend to assume that most people are using darker FM skins so when text is to sit directly against the background, you'll probably want that text to be white — as it is in the 2nd version here, but you can't see it against the white background of FM-Base.

Back