ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Attached is a logo in png and psd format, was wondering if you would be able to smarten the logo up as you see fit and resize it for normal, small, left and right.

Thankyou

Hi, Please can you attempt the following for me?

Team Name: Crystal Palace FC St Austell
Colours: Red White & Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: Glass Building (Eden Project like)
Any other info:
Variation of the Present Crystal Palace badge, Eagle inclusive

Team Name: Queens Park Rangers FC Winchester
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features: Cathedral
Any other info:
Variation of the Present Queens Park Rangers logo

Team Name: York United
Colours: Black and Yellow
Features: CastleTower and White Rose
Any other info:

Team Name: Marlborough Town
Colours:
Features: Vintage Motor Vehicle
Any other info:
Coat of Arms Style Badge featuring Two Horses.

Also, I have created A Virgin Trains Trophy competition, please can you do a logo for that as well?

Many Thanks

Attached is a logo in png and psd format, was wondering if you would be able to smarten the logo up as you see fit and resize it for normal, small, left and right.

Thankyou

KIDWELLY TOWN A.F.C.

View attachment 333059 View attachment 333042

CLICK THE IMAGE FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

How's this, bproctor84? Switched a few elements around and did one with black and one with gold edging. I guess this team could call themselves The Black Cats. Running this thread has really improved my knowledge of UK geography - I'd never heard of Kidwelly before now!

If you're happy with it then let me know which one you prefer, I'll resize it for FM.

I'm vaguely aware of what the left and right versions of the logo are, but I don't know the required opacity or size settings. If you can tell me, then I'll apply them to the file to make those versions.

Last edited:
Team Name: Crystal Palace FC St Austell
Colours: Red White & Blue
Features: Glass Building (Eden Project like)
Any other info:
Variation of the Present Crystal Palace badge, Eagle inclusive

CRYSTAL PALACE F.C. ST. AUSTELL

View attachment 333001 View attachment 333000

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Two options for Crystal Palace FC St. Austell, dj77. Not an easy one to do due to a scarcity of decent dome images to represent the Eden Project's Glasshouse complex.

Let me know which you prefer and I'll resize it for FM.

A
KIDWELLY TOWN A.F.C.

View attachment 696274 View attachment 696314

How's this, bproctor84? Switched a few elements around and did one with black and one with gold edging. I guess this team could call themselves The Black Cats. Running this thread has really improved my knowledge of UK geography - I'd never heard of Kidwelly before now!

If you're happy with it then let me know which one you prefer, I'll resize it for FM.

I'm vaguely aware of what the left and right versions of the logo are, but I don't know the required opacity or size settings. If you can tell me, then I'll apply them to the file to make those versions.

Hi thanks for that they both look awesome, I would prefer the one with black edging please but could you change the background colour to yellow as black and yellow are the traditional colours. Not sure on the size or opacity either so if you could resize them to normal and small that me brilliant.

thankyou

Team Name:
Queens Park Rangers FC Winchester
Colours: Blue and White
Features: Cathedral
Any other info:
Variation of the Present Queens Park Rangers logo

QPR WINCHESTER

View attachment 332999

It's difficult to do options for these so I'll do one - or two if another idea strikes - and you can come back with amends if you have a better idea. Or if you're happy with what we have just say so and I'll resize it for FM.

In this one, moving "F.C." to the end helps to group the elements of that long team name more evenly into the two remaining white hoops of the existing QPR badge.

Last edited:
CRYSTAL PALACE F.C. ST. AUSTELL

View attachment 696407 View attachment 696410

Two options for Crystal Palace FC St. Austell, dj77. Not an easy one to do due to a scarcity of decent dome images to represent the Eden Project's Glasshouse complex.

Let me know which you prefer and I'll resize it for FM.

For this One, I prefer the 1st badge, if you can re size that one for me please, as appropriate

Thank you Very much

QPR WINCHESTER

View attachment 696413

It's difficult to options for these so I'll do one - or two if another idea strikes - and you can come back with amends if you have a better idea. Or if you're happy with what we have just say so and I'll resize it for FM.

In this one, moving "F.C." to the end helps to group the elements of that long team name more evenly into the two remaining white hoops of the existing QPR badge.

This one's great as well, thank you, I'm liking the extra writing you included too

Team Name:
York United
Colours: Black and Yellow
Features: CastleTower and White Rose
Any other info:

YORK UNITED

View attachment 332960 View attachment 332959 View attachment 332958

Three options for York United, dj77. Let me know which you prefer and I'll resize it for FM.

Team Name: Marlborough Town
Colours:
Features: Vintage Motor Vehicle
Any other info:
Coat of Arms Style Badge featuring Two Horses.

MARLBOROUGH TOWN

View attachment 332892 View attachment 332891

My take on Marlborough Town's coat of arms style badge, dj77. You didn't specify team colours, so I have chosen red-and-black. The crown helps to make the overall image more square, suitable for the 180 x 180px size required for the larger FM logo. And a variation using a knight's helmet.

If you're happy with it, then let me know which you prefer and I'll resize it for FM.

Last edited:
MARLBOROUGH TOWN

View attachment 696683

My take on Marlborough Town's coat of arms style badge, dj77. You didn't specify team colours, so I have chosen red-and-black. The crown helps to make the overall image more square, suitable for the 180 x 180px size required for the larger FM logo.

If you're happy with it, I'll resize it for FM.

That's brilliant, I like it, yes please re size it, cheers

Also, I have created A Virgin Trains Trophy competition, please can you do a logo for that as well?

VIRGIN TRAINS CHALLENGE TROPHY

View attachment 332876

Do you like this one, dj77? FM has a slightly greyer background than FM-Base, so the gold text will show up a bit better. If you use the customised black FM skin then the gold will look good but the black word "trains" will disappear - so request amends if you need them for your skin.

Last edited: