ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Team Name: La Napoli Mafia
Colours: Black and Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): none of your **** buisness, 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: a car
Any other info: please have None of your **** business on it

LA NAPOLI MAFIA

View attachment 333881 View attachment 333880 View attachment 333879 View attachment 333878

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Four options for La Napoli Mafia, Top of the Pile. I always start out trying to do what posters have asked for, but then I see what comes up in my image searches and use whatever I think are the best alternatives - that's why I like to provide options.

Let me know which version you prefer and I'll resize it for FM.

Team Name: Taunton Fc
Colours: Black and yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: A soldier
Any other info:

TAUNTON F.C.

View attachment 333861 View attachment 333860

View attachment 333859 View attachment 333858 View attachment 333857

CLICK EACH LOGO INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

This one was quite difficult due to a shortage of British solder illustrations, so I have resorted to posting up the logos of the British Army, Navy and MoD which would look good in FM.

Let me know which you prefer.

Last edited:
Please could I have the coca cola league with the premier League and then league 1 and 2...

COCA COLA FOOTBALL LEAGUE / PREMIER LEAGUE / CHAMPIONSHIP / LEAGUE ONE / LEAGUE TWO

View attachment 333831 View attachment 333830 View attachment 333829

View attachment 333828 View attachment 333827

FM FORMATTED VERSIONS ON THE NEXT PAGE OF THIS THREAD...

If you like these, Top of the Pile, I will resize them for FM. You didn't list Championship in your request, but I made it just in case - leave it if you don't need it. Asda Conference etc to follow.

Last edited:
Team name: FC Belgravistan
Colours: Gold and white
Year: 2009
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: A golden coin or a golden bar
Other info: Any reference to Romania would be nice, but not essential.

Thanks in advance.

FC BELGRAVISTAN

View attachment 333764 View attachment 333763 View attachment 333762 View attachment 333761

Four options for FC Belgravistan, Shteffyyy. Version 3 is just an image of a gold coin; the badges in FM always appear alongside or underneath the team name, so it's not always necessary to have the team name in the badge (like Wolverhampton Wanderers).

Let me know which version you prefer and I will resize it for FM.

Last edited:
For the mafia I like 1 and 2 for Taunton I like 1 and 3 and the football league and conference are justperfect

Team name: Bucharest Red Wolves FC
Colours: Red and black
Year: 2013
Shape: up to Rocheyb
Features: A wolf

Thanks in advance.

Team name: Bucharest Red Wolves FC
Colours: Red and black
Year: 2013
Shape: up to Rocheyb
Features: A wolf

Thanks in advance.

BUCARESTI RED WOLVES

View attachment 333570 View attachment 333569 View attachment 333568 View attachment 333567

Four options for you, Shteffyyy. A team from Bucharest would be called Bucaresti - possibly even with a funny dangly bit off the letter C. But here at ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread, we don't go in for funny dangly bits!

Version 2 could work because in FM, the logos always appear next to or under the team name - Wolverhampton Wanderers don't have their name on their badge. But I think version 4 is probably the strongest of these. Your choice, though.

Let me know which version you prefer and I will resize it for FM.

Last edited:
This is brilliant work mate, thanks.
In fact, the romanian name is Bucuresti and not Bucaresti, but it's no big deal, i'll edit it somehow. Thanks again for your amazing work

This is brilliant work mate, thanks.
In fact, the romanian name is Bucuresti and not Bucaresti, but it's no big deal, i'll edit it somehow. Thanks again for your amazing work

No worries - let me know which one you want and I'll fix it and resize it for FM.