ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

VIRGIN TRAINS CHALLENGE TROPHY

View attachment 696707
CLICK THE IMAGE FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Do you like this one, dj77? FM has a slightly greyer background than FM-Base, so the gold text will show up a bit better. If you use the customised black FM skin then the gold will look good but the black word "trains" will disappear - so request amends if you need them for your skin.

Thats great, cheers, I use the normal skin anyway.

Thank you

Does this need its own config or can it be included on an already created one?

If it's going to replace an existing logo for an existing competition, then just rename these files the same as the existing files that they are going to replace and drop them into the same folders.

If it's a brand new competition, then you'll have to go into the Preferences menu in-game, switch on the ID numbers and see what number your new competition has. Rename the files accordingly and put them into the relevant folders. Then go into the Config.xml files for both logos and icons where you can copy and paste an existing line of code, editing only the numbers to accommodate your new files.

Easy when you know how, but possibly not so straightforward when reading as instructions.

thanks thats great

the fans have taken a dislike to the current badge (right), thankfully the club have decided to let fans vote on a new badge incorporating the famous loggerheads - nothing will beat (left) this was the old crest before the clipart lion came into action.

Last edited:
thanks thats great

the fans have taken a dislike to the current badge (right), thankfully the club have decided to let fans vote on a new badge incorporating the famous loggerheads - nothing will beat (left) this was the old crest before the clipart lion came into action.

SHREWSBURY TOWN

View attachment 332663

CLICK THE IMAGE FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

This is my take on the Shrewsbury Town logo. Some serious tongue action from three rampant can-canning lions! Apparently 'floreat salopia' means 'May Shropshire flourish' - which I'm sure is a sentiment that we can all get behind! (...what's the Latin for 'Sarcasm, much?')

Last edited:
I have a whole host of fictional English clubs in my game but I won't overburden you with requests. I may come back to you with a small prioritised list..

I have a whole host of fictional English clubs in my game but I won't overburden you with requests. I may come back to you with a small prioritised list..

Load them in two-by-two. When I post the options from your first request (and I'm working on the second), load up the next two. That way, others can squeeze their requests in between.

team name - Oxford Heralds
colours - dark green and dark blue side stripes with white trim
could use this pic for reference - medieval herald
happy for you to be creative
View attachment 332529

team name - RetroStars
year - 1979
team are based in Cambridge (rivals with the Heralds)
american owners and sponsored by Rockstar Games could possibly based the badge around that logo but up to you.
team play in brazil style kit so use those colours
View attachment 332528

team name - Oxford Heralds
colours - dark green and dark blue side stripes with white trim
could use this pic for reference - medieval herald
happy for you to be creative
View attachment 697446

OXFORD HERALDS

View attachment 332182 View attachment 332181 View attachment 332180 View attachment 332179

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Four options for Oxford Heralds, Woodall20. Side stripes? Hoops - like Reading and QPR?

The Griffin is from the heraldic shield of Oxford Trinity College. The town crier might not be of the right era, but I don't know what you call that guy you posted. I tried 'heraldic people' and 'heraldic man' but that didn't show anything useful.

Let me know which you prefer and I'll resize it for FM - or amend if you want.

team name - RetroStars
year - 1979
team are based in Cambridge (rivals with the Heralds)
american owners and sponsored by Rockstar Games could possibly based the badge around that logo but up to you.
team play in brazil style kit so use those colours
View attachment 697448

RETROSTARS

View attachment 332168 View attachment 332167 View attachment 332166 View attachment 332165

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Four options for RockStar, Woodall20.

cheers pal. 4 has pretty much nailed it but 'medieval herald' would have got you something close in a google search. i also really like 3 so 3 and 4 formatted for FM would be great.

regarding retrostars - number 3 with 'RetroStars' written either above or below would be perfect. many thanks

cheers pal. 4 has pretty much nailed it but 'medieval herald' would have got you something close in a google search. i also really like 3 so 3 and 4 formatted for FM would be great.

OXFORD HERALDS (REDUX)

View attachment 332081 View attachment 332080

CLICK THE IMAGES INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Two more versions, Woodall20. Green and blue are too similar colours, they bleed into one another. Yellow features contrast better.