ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Wonderkids FC logo

Any Colours inspired by :
[COLOR=rgba(20, 23, 26, 1)]Becontree Heath F.C. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(20, 23, 26, 1)]
1f1ec-1f1e7.png

[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(20, 23, 26, 1)] please
[/COLOR]​
[COLOR=rgba(27, 149, 224, 1)](link: [url]https://bit.ly/31HQIxS) [/COLOR]bit.ly/31HQIxS [/URL]

I decided to do your method, instead of my teams name 'Klub Sportowy Lechia Police' it is as the original old FM team name 'Klub Pilkarski Police', any fixes on this? Also the 18x18 isnt 18x18 instead its 25x18 and kinda bugs league leaderboards, would be nice to fix that too.

Are you using the skin that came with FM19 or a custom skin? I'm not sure whether the default size for icons has changed or if your skin just uses a different size. Anyway, if you go back to the post containing your logos (on the previous page), I've added one at 18x18px for you to download.

In terms of the team name, you can change it in the Editor but it may only take effect for new saves.

Last edited:
There is no config file in any of those folders. I don't know how to fix this issue. All I wanted was to fix the Yugoslavia logo but if that can't work I guess I'll just play without it.

You know of any good facepacks that still work for FM10 either, while we're at it?

Sortitoutsi has face packs going back to FM2011. As far as I know, they have always worked the same way by matching images to ID numbers via the config files so any face pack you download that contains a config file should work in any version of the game. The issue, of course, will be that any players who retired in that gap between your version of FM and the creation of that face pack might not be included and the same goes for young players who might be in the face pack but not in your version of FM.

https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

Any Colours inspired by :
[COLOR=rgba(20, 23, 26, 1)]Becontree Heath F.C. [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(20, 23, 26, 1)]
1f1ec-1f1e7.png

[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(20, 23, 26, 1)] please
[/COLOR]​
[COLOR=rgba(27, 149, 224, 1)](link: https://bit.ly/31HQIxS) [/COLOR]bit.ly/31HQIxS

That's a bit too cryptic for me but I'll give it a try...

You like the general design of the Becontree Heath FC logo and you want one for Wonderkids FC in light-blue-and-black colour ways... is that right? Do you have any preference for the items to feature in the logo or do you want the same tree and scimitars (the three swords) as in the original? What's the significance of the Union Jack?

Team Name: Thames Rangers Football Club
Colours: Blue
Year Established (1999 or you can leave itblank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape: up to you
Features: up to you
Any other info: Based on the Kingston-upon-Thames coat of arms

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon: 25x18px
attachment.php
/ Icon: 18x18px
attachment.php

THAMES RANGERS F.C.

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

BENEVENTO CALCIO
There are some clubs in world football who have frankly terrible badges — FourFourTwo have even written an article about it. So I'm doing my bit to help them have better logos by creating my own custom versions (not that they know anything about it). Here's the first, for this Italian Serie B club. Gil Stregoni is the club's nickname: "The Sorcerers".

Hi mate, grateful for a badge when you get chance.

Team Name: Colne Town Football Club
Colours: Similar to the current Man City badge
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): round
Features: Colne is situated across a valley and I've nicknamed the club 'The Valleymen' so featuring a valley somehow would be great. Also, the red rose of Lancashire is a must please.
Any other info: Something similar to the Man City badge would be great.

Thank you in advance!

IPEKA Pattaya United

Nice logos rocheyb! I would like you to make one for me, if you don't mind. It's a Thai football club that went extinct last year (they were moved to another city) and I would like to have a refreshed badge of the team, as if the team was revived back from the dead :D

Team Name: Pattaya United (also called IPEKA Pattaya United due to sponsorship reasons)
Colours: navy blue and white (with some yellow and sky blue in the badge, if you want to)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1989
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: a dolphin, a football, the ocean, and if possible, a silhouette of a Thai temple roof
Any other info: the word "The Dolphins" on the badge. If possible, also include the IPEKA logo (below) on the badge (just the word IPEKA, no need for the International Christian Schools part)
attachment.php
I'm thinking of having the badge being the combination of the two older Pattaya United logos, the shield badge with the rounded badge's colors
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thank you in advance!

Badge pls!

Team Name: Greater Manchester
Colours: Black/Silver
Year Established: 2016
Badge Shape: Round (Like the Man City badge)
Features: Manchester Bee at the top in a shield and Lancashire Rose in silver, on top of a black and dark grey striped background similar to the one on the Man City logo.
Any Other Info:

greatly appreciated

Mile End Football Club

Team Name: Mile End Football Club
Colours: Up to you
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Any other info: Something similiar to the attached photo.

Hi mate, grateful for a badge when you get chance.
Team Name: Colne Town Football Club
Colours: Similar to the current Man City badge
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): round
Features: Colne is situated across a valley and I've nicknamed the club 'The Valleymen' so featuring a valley somehow would be great. Also, the red rose of Lancashire is a must please.
Any other info: Something similar to the Man City badge would be great.

Thank you in advance!

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

COLNE TOWN F.C.
I struggled for a bit to work out how to represent the valley but what I've gone for here is two hills either side of the Market Cross — an actual physical structure in Colne that confirms it as a market town, by (traditionally) authority of the church. The structure itself doesn't look like this; the octagonal shape is actually taken from the base of the tower and I've added the cross to make it clear that it's a religious symbol.

Last edited:
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

COLNE TOWN F.C.
I struggled for a bit to work out how to represent the valley but what I've gone for here is two hills either side of the Market Cross — an actual physical structure in Colne that confirms it as a market town, by (traditionally) authority of the church. The structure itself doesn't look like this; the octagonal shape is actually taken from the base of the tower and I've added the cross to make it clear that it's a religious symbol.

Perfect mate, thanks very much!!

Nice logos rocheyb! I would like you to make one for me, if you don't mind. It's a Thai football club that went extinct last year (they were moved to another city) and I would like to have a refreshed badge of the team, as if the team was revived back from the dead :D

Team Name: Pattaya United (also called IPEKA Pattaya United due to sponsorship reasons)
Colours: navy blue and white (with some yellow and sky blue in the badge, if you want to)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1989
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: a dolphin, a football, the ocean, and if possible, a silhouette of a Thai temple roof
Any other info: the word "The Dolphins" on the badge. If possible, also include the IPEKA logo (below) on the badge (just the word IPEKA, no need for the International Christian Schools part)
attachment.php
I'm thinking of having the badge being the combination of the two older Pattaya United logos, the shield badge with the rounded badge's colors
attachment.php
attachment.php

Thank you in advance!

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

IPEKA PATTAYA UNITED F.C.
A lot to cram in but I've done my best!

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

IPEKA PATTAYA UNITED F.C.
A lot to cram in but I've done my best!

The letters in the IPEKA logo should be white (or having a white outline) but other than that it’s perfect! Thank you :D

EDIT: Just opened this logo on my laptop and the current logo looks amazing! Guess it's my phone's **** screen that makes it slightly dull...sorry for the trouble, mate! I think the logo is perfect as the way it is. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Team Name: Nortes United
Colours: Black and White
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features:
up to rocheyb
Any other info: do what you think is the best.
It would be great if you do it with multiple options. Thanks!

Last edited:
Team Name: Albi CF
Colours: Black and White
Year Established:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features:

Any other info: The team is based in a portuguese city called Castelo Branco, which literally translates in english to White Castle.

I'm thinking about the club as the merge of two existing city clubs: Sport Benfica e Castelo Branco (affiliated to SL Benfica) and Desportivo Castelo Branco (this one has a badge very similar to city's coat of arms).

I would like to try a badge where you take out the cycling wheel from Benfica's badge and include the castle from Deportivo's badge. On the strip beneath the eagle, the tag "E pluribus unum" should be replaced by "Uma Cidade, Um Clube" (means: one city, one club), keeping the colours green and red (as they represent the portuguese flag).

The acronymous "S.B.C.B." should be replaced by "ALBI CF" or "ALBI" with the CF going somewhere else on the badge.

Excepting for the strip, all the other features should be black and/or white.

Feel free to add some details of your own.

Thanks in advance!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Team Name: Wonderkids FC

Colours: Navy (0, 34, 68), Red (198, 12, 48), Silver (176, 183, 188)

Badge shape:
up to rocheyb

Any other info: I want something inspired by the New England Patriots' logo.

Team Name: Greater Manchester
Colours: Black/Silver
Year Established: 2016
Badge Shape: Round (Like the Man City badge)
Features: Manchester Bee at the top in a shield and Lancashire Rose in silver, on top of a black and dark grey striped background similar to the one on the Man City logo.
Any Other Info:

greatly appreciated

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

GREATER MANCHESTER F.C.
I tried to do it with stripes in the bottom section of the shield, as request, but the rose didn't show up against that backdrop; it's much stronger using the Blackburn Rovers style half-and-half motif.

EDIT HI @ROCEYB CAN YOU PUT BOTH NEBULA BLUE AND NETHERLANDS ORANGE IN THE CENTRE IN THE RECTANGLES
Team Name: FC Dynamo Berlin
Colours: Nebula blue and Netherlands Orange where the rectangles are/ Nebula Blue on the top half of the logo
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Logo Below
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Logo Below
Features: Logo Below

attachment.php

Last edited:
Team Name: Mile End Football Club
Colours: Up to you
Any other info: Something similiar to the attached photo.

attachment.php
attachment.php
Icon 25x18px:
attachment.php
/ Icon 18x18px:
attachment.php

MILE END F.C.