ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
I can make neither head-nor-tail of your folders/files. Your Graphics folder appears to contain multiple folders for separate leagues with your faces cut-outs sitting alongside them. They need sorting out. I can only recommend that you match what I have...

Within your Graphics folder, sort them into separate folders for:
  • Clubs — Team logos sorted into separate folders by country
  • Competitions — All competition logos in one folder
  • Continents — Logos for UEFA, CONCACAF, AFC, etc.
  • Faces — Any facepacks that you use, with everyone in the same folder
  • Flags — National flags, sorted into separate folders by continent
  • icon faces (if you use them) — Should just match the content of your Faces folder
  • Kits — You should have the SS Kits Default that comes with the game, SS Kits Updated containing any kits graphics that you have downloaded, sorted by nation and division (e.g. England_Premier League, Germany_Bundesliga, etc.) and any 3D Kits that you may have downloaded
  • Nations (National FA logos) — These are all in the same folder
  • Stadiums (if you use them) — I have these on-file but I don't like them in-game so I don't use them
  • Trophies (if you use them) — All in the same folder.

Then once you've done that, your issue regarding National FA logos and Flags showing where you want them to can be resolved by making sure that your config files are giving the correct instructions, as per this screenshot (flags on the left; national FA logos on the right). If you do all that, it should make your graphics behave the same way as mine, which (I'm pretty sure) is what you want...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Team Name: Dubai FC
Colours: Red and Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: up to rocheyb
Any other info: Inspired by the city of DUBAI

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

DUBAI F.C.
There is quite a thick white border around the outside of this logo, which doesn't show up on this particular website. The building is the Burj Al Arab Hotel (I was going to use the Burj Khalifa but it's a bit too long and straight and not very visually interesting). Any similarity to the PSG logo is quite deliberate.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

PECKHAM RAIDERS F.C.
For a request via Twitter. I couldn't match the font precisely to the Oakland Raiders logo but this is close enough, I think.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

NEW BOSTON BLUE JAYS S.C.
Blue Jays are a fine basis for a football club, in regard to setting the colourways for the team's home kit. New Boston is in North East Texas — hence the presence of the Lone Star at the top of this badge — which is one of the locations that you will find Blue Jays. "S.C." because "Soccer Club" is the more commonly used phrase in the United States, though some teams do use F.C. There is a white outline on the outer edge of the shield.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

FRANKFORT KENTUCKY VICEROY S.C.
A fictional badge for a "soccer club" featuring the Viceroy Butterfly, which is common to the American state of Kentucky. Frankfort — with an 'O' — is a city in Kentucky with a population of about 26,000. There's also a town in Ireland with the same name and spelling, so I included the word "Kentucky" in this team's name.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

SAGUENAY RENARD F.C.
A fictional club from Québec, Canada with a team name that mixes the French and English languages.

My guy rocheyb is doing bits making badge logos on the side.
I like these badge logos. I hope one day someone will take it.

edit: Have someone request you to make a "Godzilla-theme" club logo? If not, then it'll be a good idea for a logo. lol

Team Name: Valence United Football Club
Colours: up to you
Year Established: 2000
Badge shape: up to you
Features: up to you
Any other info: Inspired by the Valence coat of arms

Atletico Fluminense FC

Team Name: Atletico Fluminense FC
Colours: White and Gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features:
Any other info:Could you please do a alternative and put details in red

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

BELFAST CITY F.C. (REDUX)
I've done away with the outlines and filled everything in with that peach colour.

Absolutely spot on, mate. Thank you very much!

Team Name: Valence United Football Club
Year Established: 2000
Any other info: Inspired by the Valence coat of arms

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

VALENCE UNITED F.C.
There are several places called Valence, according to Wikipedia, and I couldn't identify to which of them the Coat of Arms you provided related. But I recognise the bird as a Martlet, which is quite commonly used in heraldry, and by applying the blue, white and red colour ways I could draw on both QPR and Blackburn Rovers for inspiration.

Hi , i have a save in fm , and i hope you could help me with a badge ,please, for a team from Turkey !

Team Name - Turgutreis Belediyespor

Colours - Blue and Yellow

Year Est. - 1984

Badge - up to you

Features - it is a resort town with bays , beaches , and boats , so choose what you want !

Thank you , Dany9898

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

TURGUTREIS BELEDIYESPOR
Turgut Reis — English name Dragut — was a Muslim naval commander of the Ottoman Empire and held the nickname 'The Drawn Sword of Islam'. So the item in the top left corner is the Coat of Arms of the Ottoman Empire. I've used the shield outline of Bursaspor and gone with a similar use of stripes in the lower section.

Thanks

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

VALENCE UNITED F.C.
There are several places called Valence, according to Wikipedia, and I couldn't identify to which of them the Coat of Arms you provided related. But I recognise the bird as a Martlet, which is quite commonly used in heraldry, and by applying the blue, white and red colour ways I could draw on both QPR and Blackburn Rovers for inspiration.

Nice, I love the features you used for this even if you couldnt identify the coat of arms. Thanks a lot ????????????

Team Name: Atletico Fluminense FC
Colours: White and Gold
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features:
Any other info:Could you please do a alternative and put details in red

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ATLÉTICO FLUMINENSE F.C.
White and gold doesn't really work because the whole logo ends up too pale and it's difficult to see anything. So I have gone with red, white, gold and grey. Fluminense are based in Rio de Janeiro; the word Portuguese word "Rio" means river and the Latin word "flumin" also means river, so I have used gold wavy lines to represent the water and a vector image of the famous Christ the Redeemer statue, which is Rio's biggest tourist attraction.

Aces A.F.C.

Team Name: Aces Association Football Club
Year Established: 2002
Any other info: I would like the spade image to be the centrepiece of the badge

Hi there mate, ive actually been on this thread for a few years, only decided to register recently, i was wondering apart from FM logos, do you custom logos for other purposes too? Also do you make kits, if not could you redirect me to someone who could?

Team Name: Lechia Police F.C. (in case ur wondering its not pronounced police, its a small town in poland where im from :) )
Colours: black, dark red, white
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: eagle with shield, swords in background
Any other info: if possible could make a icon for discord size
also do the badges work on olders fms

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

LECHIA POLICE F.C.
"Lechia" is an old word for Poland, so I have referenced the Polish flag in the top left corner. I couldn't find a decent free image of an eagle with a sword so I had to composite this one. The 1st image is sized at 512x512px which is the logo size recommended for Discord; the other two are for FM. Yes, they will work in older versions of FM — the method for inserting them into the game is the same.

Last edited:
Team Name: Aces Association Football Club
Year Established: 2002
Any other info: I would like the spade image to be the centrepiece of the badge

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ACES A.F.C.

Becontree Heath Football Club

Team Name: Becontree Heath Football Club
Year Established: 2019
Any other info: Due to it being a place in Dagenham, it would be nice if there was a reference to the Dagenham or Essex coat of arms

Back