ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hey man, i really like the design, appreicated that you made it, if you could i think getting rid of FC in the name would be much better for the badge imo, otherwise this badge is set to go! I would also like to know if its possible you know how to make kits, or redirect me to me someone/somewhere i can?

Click the big image for a larger preview:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

LECHIA POLICE F.C. (REDUX)
I have altered the text, as requested. Coming back to this logo, my first thought was "Why do I have the flag of Austria in the top left corner?" — fixed it, though! I don't do kits but there is a kits thread from Mr. Snowman on this site:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/374497-kit-request-thread-mrsnowman-edition.html

Alternatively, if you go on Twitter you'll find another quality kit maker with the handle @requestakit

Last edited:
Thank you!!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ACES A.F.C. (REDUX)
Looking at the original version, I think the gold outline took away from the stark contrast of the black-and-white so I have done it again with a black outline.

Yes — just post your requests and I will do them in turn.

Team Name: Becontree Heath Football Club
Colours: up to you
Year Established: 2019
Badge shape: up to you
Features: up to you
Any other info: Due to it being a place in Dagenham, it would be nice if there was a reference to the Dagenham or Essex coat of arms

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

BECONTREE HEATH F.C.
As requested, we have the three scimitars from the Dagenham Coat of Arms and I have also referenced the water (which I guess is the Thames). Becontree — or Beacontree, as it can also be written — makes the inclusion of a tree obvious enough; the one I have used is an elm. There is a white outline around the diamond and the protruding sections of the black horizontal bar.

Rainham Town AFC

Team Name: Rainham Town AFC
Year Established: Folded 1994; Established 2019
Any other info: It was a real club that played in the lower leagues of English football until 1994 where they folded. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainham_Town_F.C.) I'd like the badge to be slightly inspired from their old one but more modernised.

Team Name: Rainham Town AFC
Year Established: Folded 1994; Established 2019
Any other info: It was a real club that played in the lower leagues of English football until 1994 where they folded. (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainham_Town_F.C.) I'd like the badge to be slightly inspired from their old one but more modernised.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

RAINHAM TOWN F.C.
Based on the original but within a more modern, rounded shield shape. I think the bird in the original was a swift so that's what I have gone with here. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Chesham United

Team Name: Chesham United FC
Colours: claret,blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1917
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): rounded
Features: nickname is generals so something related to that
Thanks!

Gatwick Utd FC

Team Name: Gatwick United Football Club
Year Established (2019; leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape: Round
Features: maybe a silhouette of a plane but mostly up to you
Any other info: up to you

Royal Arsenal Utd FC

Team Name: Royal Arsenal United Football Club
Colours: Red, Blue and Gold
Year Established (1999; leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape: Up to you
Features: Up to you
Any other info: Based on one of Arsenal's old badges

Team Name: Chesham United FC
Colours: claret,blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1917
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): rounded
Features: nickname is generals so something related to that
Thanks!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

CHESHAM UNITED F.C.
I struggled with this one for a while. I was thinking of General as a rank in the British Army and looking in vain for images relating to that. But the History section on the Wikipedia page for Chesham reveals that the town has a Roman heritage, which made it a bit easier. The black-and-white checks in the background are lifted from the Chesham Coat of Arms and, of course, the Roman influence is continued with the use of Roman Numerals for the Year of Foundation at the bottom.

Team Name: Gatwick United Football Club
Year Established (2019; leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features: maybe a silhouette of a plane but mostly up to you
Any other info: up to you

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

GATWICK UNITED F.C.

Team Name: Royal Arsenal United Football Club
Colours: Red, Blue and Gold
Year Established (1999; leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape: Up to you
Features: Up to you
Any other info: Based on one of Arsenal's old badges

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ROYAL ARSENAL UNITED F.C.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

CHESHAM UNITED F.C.
I struggled with this one for a while. I was thinking of General as a rank in the British Army and looking in vain for images relating to that. But the History section on the Wikipedia page for Chesham reveals that the town has a Roman heritage, which made it a bit easier. The black-and-white checks in the background are lifted from the Chesham Coat of Arms and, of course, the Roman influence is continued with the use of Roman Numerals for the Year of Foundation at the bottom.

Yea, I wasn't sure how you would incorporate the generals aspect, but this is perfect. Thanks a lot!

Woolwich Albion

Team Name: Royal Woolwich Albion Football Club
Colours: Green
Year Established (2018 or you can leave itblank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Any other info: Something like the attached image but green

Team Name: Royal Woolwich Albion Football Club
Colours: Green
Year Established (2018 or you can leave itblank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Any other info: Something like the attached image but green

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

ROYAL WOOLWICH ALBION F.C.

Hey rocheyb, the badges for the club i created are not showing, i copied its ID and set it as the ID and put it in its respective graphics sections, what am i doing wrong?

Here's my thread on how to insert custom logos into FM:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...23-how-add-custom-logos-football-manager.html

There does seem to be a problem specific to the Create-A-Club function where — despite the presence of an ID number — the created club doesn't recognise any reference to it from the config file.

I have never played a Create-A-Club save but I have experimented by simply creating such a save and within the Editor. The most straightforward way to do a custom save, in my opinion, is to ignore the Create-A-Club function and instead go into the Editor, co-opt an existing smaller club or "Extinct" club and edit its details to become the club you want. I did this by turning SSC Berlin from the lower reaches of German football into one of the custom clubs from this thread and I had the logo, kits and edited team colours in place within the game (although I didn't attempt to play as them).

I appreciate that if you have already started your Create-A-Club save, then this is not what you want to hear but as far as I have been able to ascertain (and there are undoubtedly many others within the FM online community who would know more about this than me), the function doesn't really work properly.

I can make neither head-nor-tail of your folders/files. Your Graphics folder appears to contain multiple folders for separate leagues with your faces cut-outs sitting alongside them. They need sorting out. I can only recommend that you match what I have...

Within your Graphics folder, sort them into separate folders for:
  • Clubs — Team logos sorted into separate folders by country
  • Competitions — All competition logos in one folder
  • Continents — Logos for UEFA, CONCACAF, AFC, etc.
  • Faces — Any facepacks that you use, with everyone in the same folder
  • Flags — National flags, sorted into separate folders by continent
  • icon faces (if you use them) — Should just match the content of your Faces folder
  • Kits — You should have the SS Kits Default that comes with the game, SS Kits Updated containing any kits graphics that you have downloaded, sorted by nation and division (e.g. England_Premier League, Germany_Bundesliga, etc.) and any 3D Kits that you may have downloaded
  • Nations (National FA logos) — These are all in the same folder
  • Stadiums (if you use them) — I have these on-file but I don't like them in-game so I don't use them
  • Trophies (if you use them) — All in the same folder.
Then once you've done that, your issue regarding National FA logos and Flags showing where you want them to can be resolved by making sure that your config files are giving the correct instructions, as per this screenshot (flags on the left; national FA logos on the right). If you do all that, it should make your graphics behave the same way as mine, which (I'm pretty sure) is what you want...

attachment.php

There is no config file in any of those folders. I don't know how to fix this issue. All I wanted was to fix the Yugoslavia logo but if that can't work I guess I'll just play without it.

You know of any good facepacks that still work for FM10 either, while we're at it?

Thames Rangers F.C

Team Name: Thames Rangers Football Club
Colours: Blue
Year Established (1999 or you can leave itblank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Any other info: Based on the Kingston-upon-Thames coat of arms