• Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: littleover dragons
Colours: black, red and white
Year Established:1996
Badge shape: shield
Features: dragon

thanks in advance

Hi Mate, love the work you have done with the other badges :)
Wondered if you could help me out here - its for a friend (sorry the idea is a little sad!!)

Team Name: AFC United of Bantchester
Colours: Red/Black and some white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Your choice what you think looks best
Features: Same with the badge shape surprise me! But maybe a siloutte of King of Banter Richard Keys? Wealdstone Raider? Andy Tate? Or maybe even all three :/
Any other info:

team name : edalat
colours : blue sky with small dark blue line
Year Established : not required
Features : like the Roma
thank you

Last edited:
Hi mate. Well, I was wondering if you would create fantasy logo for this comp/game...

Testimonial
ID 214399

PS. The design and colours are up to you, I trust in your creativity. I'll accept any design, I hate default logos. ;)

Last edited:
Hey, I have seen all the good work you have done and was wondering if you could do me a logo to use for my twitch and youtube accounts which I will stream alot. The channel will be mainly fm based but may include some other games. Thanks for your help and hope to hear from you shortly.

Team Name: Streatham F.C.
Colours: Sky Blue
(Home) and Black (secondary)
Year: N/A
Badge shape:
Either Round or this design
Features:
Any heraldry or historic symbol that has specific significance to the history of Streatham. I made a seperate post of these requirements in another thread, which you can find here. First preference, would probably be the outline of Dyce's Fountain (ignore the attached image), if you're able to create it in great quality and use it in the crest.
Any other info:
Small Ribbon at the bottom of the logo which reads, "respice tantum in ante - (English: Focus only Forwards)". Streatham Football Club must also be displayed on the logo. (Only If the crest is ROUND, if the other design, simply Streatham above the historic Symbol will do).

Thanks man! Look forward to your designs.

Last edited:
Logo Request Please

Team Name: Motzkin City / Motzkin F.C
Colours: Yellow/Blue/Black/Gold
Year Established 1997
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): dont care
Features: Must : Cannon (maybe like arsenal cannon) Not must : a boat, sea backround, a tower.
Any other info:

Have to say this is an awesome thread and the logo's being created are brilliant. I have a request myself.

Team name: SC Haarlem
Colours: Black & Sky blue
Year Est: N/A
Badge Shape: Don't mind, have no preference on style or features also.

Last edited:
Thats some amazing work. Seriously well done.

I have two if that cool.

1) Team name: Dunwich United Football Club
Colours: Navy and White (with gold)
Year Est: 1890
Badge Shape: Shield, Crown on top, whatever you want inside. Classic looking. Like Stevenage

2) Team: BFC Viktoria 1889 Berlin
Year Est. 1889
Colors: Black, White, Silver (original logo here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BFC_Viktoria_1889#/media/File:Viktoria89Berlin.png)
Shape: Roundel with a V inside then go crazy from there

Thanks man. I can't wait to see these!
G4

Logo Request

Team Name: Cedar Rapids FC
Colours: Green & Gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2013
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: A cedar tree in the middle, kind of like a silouhette.
Any other info:
N/A

Team Name: Santa Rosa Tigers
Colours: Orange & Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2013
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to Rocheyb
Features: A tiger in the center.
Any other info:

Sorry for the 2.

Thank you :)

Team Name: GBH FC
Colours: Royal Blue and Yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1984
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: the letters GBH and also if possible picture of crutches or a wheelchair
Any other info:
ill let your creative juices flow on this one ;-)

Last edited:
Team Name : Steam FC
Team Nickname : Steam Powered
Year Founded : 2014
Colours you want included: Blue like this View attachment 909574 or/and this View attachment 909573 and white
Badge Shape : A mix of the steam logo above and the logo above
Any extra Info:
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number: 2062002128

Team Name: Calgate Athletic
Colours: Red Yellow and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (up to rocheyb):
Features: Farmland etc
Any other info: West Country Cider drinking club

Team Name: East Ham United
Colours: Black and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (up to rocheyb):
Features: Sword and Shield knight maybe
Any other info: n/a up to you

These are going to be used on PES 16.... I have some from you already in use on their, used some from FM 2014 :) Oldham Boro FC!!!

Bristol Palace

Hey, impressive stuff! Wondered if you could help me with mine:

Team Name: Bristol Palace
Colours: White & Red
Year Established:
Badge shape (round/shield/up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: Pirate/Scimitar/Bristol Suspension Bridge - Do what you can
Any other info: Can you try to do a round badge as well as a shield?

Look forward to seeing the results.

Hey!

Loved all of your bagdes on the front page! Starting "create a club" in fm16 and would love some custom badge.

Team Name: Fairfield FC
Colours: Green, white and yellow (all in dark colours and keep the yellow to a minimum (A))
Year Established 2015
Badge shape up to rocheyb
Features: Club based in Liverpool so would love to have some marine inspired feature.

Hey folks. Is this thread still active? Not seen much activity for a while. If so, may I make two requests please?

Firstly, I'd like to ask if someone could do a custom logo for Yeovil Town. I'm not really liking the old fashioned look (they look like a coach of arms), and I'd love to be able to update the club logo.

Colours:
Green & Silvery-White (white but with a hint of a shine to it, if that makes sense), Gold trim
Year Established: 1895
Badge shape I love the Woolwich Gunners logo (two tone red with a gun on it), so would love a logo similar.
Features: A strange one, but if it could feature the silhouette of a AgustaWestland CH-149 Cormorant on it (or any AgustaWestland long helicopter), that would be amazing! Like the Gunners cannon, I’d like it to be more clip art than the actual picture of the helicopter.
Any other info: The club’s motto is “Achieve by Unity”

Secondly, I have never had custom logos for competitions, and think it would be great fun to be able to name my own league sponsors and have their company logo in the competition logo. So, here is my request:

May I have a set of competition logos for English football?

BT Premier League

In the rough style of the current BPL logo, with the Premier League font. Maybe incorporate the BT 'orb' in it. Something fitting for one of Europe's most prestigious leagues.

Wrangler Championship

I'd like the Wrangler logo, of course, but also if the Football League logo (travelling ball with crown on the top) can be included that'd be lovely. I'm not much of a fan of 'boxy' logos, so if it could be streamlined at all, that'd be super.

Wrangler League 1

Like the Championship, it will need the Wrangler logo plus the FL logo if possible. Can the number in the logo be subtle, like the current Sky Bet ones? I don't want the number to be the focal point of the logo.

Wrangler League 2

As League 1.

The Virgin Atlantic FA Cup

Can this logo be replicated but to include the VA logo instead of the Bud one?
The_FA_Cup_with_Budweiser_logo.png

The O2 Cup

Finally, the League Cup. Can I please have the logo replicate this FA Cup logo, but maybe with a different trophy silhouette and with "The O2 Cup" in words instead of "The FA Cup" and the O2 logo instead of the Bud one?
The_FA_Cup_with_Budweiser_logo.png

If anyone can pick this up and have a go at it for me, I'd be eternally grateful. Thank you for reading :)

Back