ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Sorry guys, but I don't do this any more. I ran this thread when I was unemployed as a distraction from job applications and interviews and a cheap alternative to going out and spending money. But I'm back in full-time work now and I'm out most nights, so I don't have time to keep up with all the requests or to produce the logos to the standard I would want them to be. Thank you to those who have been complimentary about the logos and please feel free to plunder the thread for any that you might like to incorporate into your own games.

Scroll down on the page this link goes to for a 10 Step Guide on how to create your own logos:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-35.html

Last edited:
Team Name: Atlético Canteras
Colours: White & Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2015
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features:
The football team is of mines , quarries, etc , I hope that surprised meAny other info: Localitation: Collado Villalba (Madrid, Spain), 2ºB (BBVA, Spain)

Thank you :)

Team Name: Atlético Canteras
Colours: White & Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2015
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features:
The football team is of mines , quarries, etc , I hope that surprised meAny other info: Localitation: Collado Villalba (Madrid, Spain), 2ºB (BBVA, Spain)

Thank you :)

ATLETICO CANTERAS

View attachment 201577 View attachment 201576 View attachment 201575

Team Name: Rayo Andaluz
Colours: Green & White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Up to rocheyb
Features: Modern, Style shield andalucia team
Any other info:
150px-Flag_of_Andaluc%C3%ADa.svg.png
this is flag autonomous community

C.D. COSPEITO

Hello to all of you .Could I make the logo of this club. I wanted the logo to normal size and small size to pop me in the rankings next to the team name.Thank you.
View attachment 190129

Team Name: Rayo Andaluz
Colours: Green & White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Up to rocheyb
Features: Modern, Style shield andalucia team
Any other info:
150px-Flag_of_Andaluc%C3%ADa.svg.png
this is flag autonomous community
I think Rocheyb is inactive at the moment. Do you still need the logo? I might be able to help you out

If people are still taking logo requests i have one please

Would it be possible if i could have a logo based on the following please

Team name : Southall AFC

BADGE/LOGO:

View attachment 1012594

Would it be possible to add the following to the badge please in the spaces between the cross (like where the red sword is, if it needs to be made bigger or small then thats fine)
Bottom Right: Big bushy green tree
Bottom Left: Football (black and white old school one)
Top Right: 3 scimitars - (as shown in this link) - http://www.civicheraldry.co.uk/acton.JPG

Also would it be possible to replace the two dragons for a white Pegasus and red Griffin as shown in the below please?

View attachment 187282

Last edited:

I will give it a shot, I'm not a pro at editing logos though, I usually create them from scratch.
The first 3 changes will be fairly easy, replacing the dragons will take a little extra effort, but I'll do my best.
What kind of football do you want? Like the really old school leather ones or just the classic black and white balls (like this: http://images.clipartpanda.com/soccer-ball-clipart-9i4ayq5iE.png) ?
And do the scimitars have to be from that exact picture?

Hi Coachpotato,

Thanks so much for taking this on man, no the scimitars can be any kind and not the one from the picture, thats just more a guide really.
As for the football i think the really old leather ones would look best.

Hi Coachpotato,

Thanks so much for taking this on man, no the scimitars can be any kind and not the one from the picture, thats just more a guide really.
As for the football i think the really old leather ones would look best.
Okay, I'm on it!

I'm looking to get a logo created for my create a club team - Las Vegas Vikings - club colours are gold silver and red

I was thinking a Viking head as the centre of the badge

thanks in advance !

I'm looking to get a logo created for my create a club team - Las Vegas Vikings - club colours are gold silver and red

thanks in advance !

I will try, it will take me a couple of days though, as I'm kind of busy

thanks in advance !
Okay, so I whipped something up. Let me know what you think. If you're happy with it, i'll send you the appropriate sizes and the config (if you need it)
View attachment 183993

Looks amazing mate thanks ! Yeah if you could do that it be perfect ??????

Need a Badge

Hey, I need a badge for a team i am creating on the fm editor.
The team is called Bourneville FC and the colours of the club is red and white. I would like a lion kinda like this:
e0f28b57d74135a4cffd23ac97e4655d.jpg

But can you make the lion red instead of blue,
Cheers in advance.

Hey, I need a badge for a team i am creating on the fm editor.
The team is called Bourneville FC and the colours of the club is red and white. I would like a lion kinda like this:
e0f28b57d74135a4cffd23ac97e4655d.jpg

But can you make the lion red instead of blue,
Cheers in advance.
I'm on it

Back