ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

GREENWICH ATHLETIC

View attachment 678907 View attachment 678908 View attachment 678911

View attachment 678913 View attachment 678914 View attachment 678917

Tommylinger10 - 6 options for Greenwich Athletic.

The first two feature an altered image of the Greenwich Clock Tower, which I found with an image search. The third option was inspired by another image that came up during a search. The last three all feature a more generic clock tower. I've noticed in FM that badges never appear without the team name alongside them, so it's not necessary to always have the name of the team in the badge itself. But if you prefer to have the name there, the last two options allow for a white or blue background on the team's profile page - the orange text will show clearly against blue or white.

Let me know which you prefer.
could you make mine, or are you already doing it? :)

Thanks i love them!!! Could i have ( if not too much trouble) 2 and 5 resized? if you can only do one i understand :D

Cheers exactly what i was looking for

i will make two more requests, then i will leave you alone for a while ;)

Team name: Argostoli FC
Colours: Green and White
Shape: can i have a few designs circular and a few diamond shaped
Features: Lizard

Team name: La Hoya Royals
Colours: Blue and White
Shape: Circle
Features:
images
and a crown at the top like the villareal and real madrid logos

Cheers mate (and again, can i make a request for a competition logo in the future) thanks

View attachment 340082 View attachment 340081 View attachment 340080 View attachment 340079

View attachment 340078 View attachment 340077 View attachment 340076 View attachment 340075

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

ARGOSTOLI FC

Eight options for you, Tommylinger. Let me know which you prefer.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Cheers exactly what i was looking for

i will make two more requests, then i will leave you alone for a while ;)

Team name: Argostoli FC
Colours: Green and White
Shape: can i have a few designs circular and a few diamond shaped
Features: Lizard

Team name: La Hoya Royals
Colours: Blue and White
Shape: Circle
Features:
images
and a crown at the top like the villareal and real madrid logos

Cheers mate (and again, can i make a request for a competition logo in the future) thanks

LA HOYA ROYALS

View attachment 340044 View attachment 340043 View attachment 340042 View attachment 340041

View attachment 340039 View attachment 340038

Here you go, Tommylinger - five options for La Hoya Royals.

Go ahead and post details of what you'd like for the competition logo and I'll have a go at it in turn.

Last edited:
Right, thanks- 2 and 4 resized please

and my competition is called the KIA League
All i need is for it to feature the KIA logo and if possible make division 1 and 2
no specific shape/colour

cheers in advance

Last edited:
Wow, thanks - their simple, but they look professional! I'd love them resized.

Cheers

Team Name: Bluestone United Football Club (custom)
Main Colours: Deep Blue (Barca/Everton) / White
Badge shape: upto rocheyb
Features: blue gemstone with crown above it... (something like this would be good LINK)
Any other info: Please can I make a couple i'm torn between a juventus style logo and a barca/everton style...can they have black and gold features please.

Last edited:
Just one thing - do you know how to install the competition logo's? is it the same way as club logos?
thanks

Yes - exactly the same way. You have a folder entitled CLUBS and next to that - but NOT inside it - you should have (or you need to create) one called COMPETITIONS. Like the Clubs folder, the Competitions folder will need its own Config file and will contain its own Icons folder. You can use mine, if you want:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7anj9hazb7appr/Competitions_1.zip?dl=0

And since you like football logos so much, you might like to download this one, as well, containing every team in England (a mixture of styles but hardly noticeable in-game):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjcjhm3msfkpcp6/England.zip?dl=0

Yes - exactly the same way. You have a folder entitled CLUBS and next to that - but NOT inside it - you should have (or you need to create) one called COMPETITIONS. Like the Clubs folder, the Competitions folder will need its own Config file and will contain its own Icons folder. You can use mine, if you want:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7anj9hazb7appr/Competitions_1.zip?dl=0

And since you like football logos so much, you might like to download this one, as well, containing every team in England (a mixture of styles but hardly noticeable in-game):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jjcjhm3msfkpcp6/England.zip?dl=0

thanks man, much appreciated

Team Name: Bluestone United Football Club (custom)
Main Colours: Deep Blue (Barca/Everton) / White
Badge shape: upto rocheyb
Features: blue gemstone with crown above it... (something like this would be good LINK)
Any other info: Please can I make a couple i'm torn between a juventus style logo and a barca/everton style...can they have black and gold features please.

BLUESTONE UNITED

View attachment 339883 View attachment 339882 View attachment 339881 View attachment 339880

Here you go, Bornexplorer - Four options for Bluestone United. The first two use your supplied image, but for the Juventus and Barcelona shaped versions I sourced a slightly larger and wider diamond for myself, to better suit the available space. In relation to the first one, in FM team badges only ever appear alongside the written team name - so it's not always necessary to have the team name within the badge itself. Wolves don't have it, for example.

Let me know which version you prefer (if any) and I will resize it for FM, for you.