ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Thank you! The club's history is a very good idea ;) Have you tried the text in gold?

Team Name: Bollebygd United FC
Colours: Blue and Orange
Year Established: 2016
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: A turtle

Thank you in advance!

Thank you! The club's history is a very good idea ;) Have you tried the text in gold?

I don't think that would work. The gold is a graduated rectangular image and the blue background is also graduated, so they would just blend into one another. The white text with a black drop shadow stands out more clearly, especially at the 180 x 180px size used in FM.

Team Name: Bollebygd United FC
Colours: Blue and Orange
Year Established: 2016
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: A turtle

Thank you in advance!

Would you prefer a realistic looking turtle or a cartoon-like character?

RB Katyń

Hello again. On this occasion I wish I hast done this team logo invented by me. My proposal is as follows:

Team name: RB Katyn
Colors: Same as RB Leipzig
Established Year: -
logo shape: Same as RB Leipzig
name on the shield: RB Katyn
Features: inspired by RB Leipzig

Other team:

Team name: FC München
Colors: Red and White
Established Year: 2016
name on the shield: FC München
Logo shape: a mixture Bayern München and München 1860.

bayern münchen logo:

View attachment 125804

Munchen 1860 logo:

View attachment 125803

By the way, the shield of RB Leipzig is as follows:

Last edited:
DUDLEY
nickname - the dogs (image of a greyhound or other type of dogs)
colours - claret & blue
shape - circular, maybe a ring of a claret & blue

NORTH NORWICH
the nemesis rivals of Norwich City - could the logo include a yellow canary being eaten / trapped or killed

name - FROG ISLAND OF LEICESTER F.C
image of a frog and a football
colours, various shades of GREEN

Hello again. On this occasion I wish I hast done this team logo invented by me. My proposal is as follows:

Other team:

bayern münchen logo:

View attachment 1080176

Munchen 1860 logo:

View attachment 1080177

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 125239 View attachment 125238 View attachment 125237
RB KATYN

Last edited:

Other team:

bayern münchen logo:

View attachment 1080176

Munchen 1860 logo:

View attachment 1080177

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 125227 View attachment 125226 View attachment 125225
FC MUNCHEN
The blue and white pattern, which features in the background of the Bayern Munich badge, is the flag of Bavaria. The rampant lion is also a Bavarian symbol, used by 1860 Munich.

Last edited:
Jade Empire badge request

Team Name:
The Jade Empire

Colours:
A mix of three colours if possible

- Dark Green and Light green - sort of like from the image attached of the Jade stone. With Black where necessary

Year Established:
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:

Badge shape:
Whatever works best within the design I've asked for

Features:
A wasp or turtle, not sure which. Whatever looks best with what you can imagine though my first choice would probably be a Wasp

I have attached an image of a wasp that might be a good place to start.

If and only if you are having fun with designing with this colour scheme and parameters a third choice could be the silhouette of a woman to be worked into the badge. Something sexy but not overly vulgar (I have given example in a post below this one since I could not seem to add an image to this post) if you fancied knocking up another variant

Any other info:
If possible can you make the name on the badge an ambigram which says The Jade Empire.

It should make it possible to make it read the same both ways up. If this is too complicated no worries, normal text will be fine. Just thought I'd try to offer some creative flair lol

You can find an ambigram generator on google if it helps and if the idea interests you

Hopefully my ideas have somewhat inspired you...

...and in response to your question for favorite team badges, though I can't think of one in real world football right now one of my favorites that you have created is Quorn Amateur Football Club for the reason that the image of the horse is jumping out from the badge. It seems to give the image more life (if you know what I mean) and gives the badge a new shape as opposed to the traditional shield or circle which although work well are very popular

Last edited:
Three Clubs

Hello again. On this occasion I wish I hast done these teams logo invented by me because i 'm creating a league with invented teams. My proposal is as follows:

TEAM 1:

Team name: Societat Anònima Esportiva de Catalunya
Colors: Red and Yellow (same as Catalunya's flag)
name on the shield: S.A.E Catalunya
Logo shape: the style of the logo is indifferent but must contain a quote: "Som i serem el bressol del tiki-taka".

TEAM 2:

Team name: Unionistas de Madrid
Established Year: 1899
name on the shield: UdM
Logo shape: I leave in your hands.

TEAM 3:

Team name: Gladiatori di Roma
Colors: Red and Gold
Established Year: 27 a.C
name on the shield: Gladiatori di Roma
Logo shape: I want the logo bearing the Roman Colosseum, one or two Romans Soldiers and one phrase of your choice in latin.

Last edited:
could you please do a new logo for dundee united and try to incorporate the lion rampant as its currently on the badge and could you also do a new logo for the met police

My logos.

POST YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM LOGOS...

Although the badges I create for you guys only ultimately exist within your own individual FM saves, the designs themselves are becoming too similar for my liking. So to help me broaden my horizons a little, I welcome posts showing your favourite team badges from world football.

Post images or links - I'd particularly like to see preferred badges from lesser known teams from Asia, Africa, Australia or the Americas. And feel free to describe what you like about them.

Hello rocheyb. These days I tried to do my own logos. I would like to perfect but I need a more advanced that you went up on the shield of "inter" in this post tutorial. You can proporcionarmelo by private?Here I leave some creations:
View attachment 124478 View attachment 124477View attachment 124476

Logos are good?

Hello rocheyb. These days I tried to do my own logos. I would like to perfect but I need a more advanced that you went up on the shield of "inter" in this post tutorial. You can proporcionarmelo by private?Here I leave some creations:

Additional image for The Jade Empire

This is the best example I could find, but without the devil horns or tail or whip.

The heart in her hand is fine but it could be the colour of Jade or a silhouette small wasp. Just spit balling ideas lol

Back