• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1082213 View attachment 1082214 View attachment 1082215

View attachment 1082216 View attachment 1082217 View attachment 1082218

NAESTRAHAN WARHAWK GUARDIANS F.C.
The first version is an attempt to include the various elements that you described, using a larger image of a bow that renders better. I gather the red symbol that I have added at the bottom relates to Hordes in World of Warcraft. The second version is a more straightforward shield featuring your High Elf Crest. Badges in FM always appear alongside the team name so you don't need to have the name on the badge itself.

Think it'd work better if the High Elf crest is used as the "shield" itself and the bow I put up coming out from behind it so the hawk heads in the bow show up (it's just a more relevant design than just a simple bow, though I've no idea about the rendering), with the team name below the badge. I'm also getting the shirt with the logo in front, that's why I need it to at least say Naestrahan in the logo.

Found another bow that also works, though it's red and I was looking for green as it'd be the more reminiscent of the forest.

View attachment 123983

Would you be able to do that or is it too much to ask?
For reference, the whole design is based off of the Wood Elf Warhawk Riders which are accomplished archers and guardians of the forest and mountains. Mountains, forests and archery are all essential parts of Bhutan as well, archery being their national sport, and with Bhutan having monasteries and being kind of isolationist, the Wood Elf (Warhammer Fantasy ones) parallels are clear. The high elf crest is just a good basis for the badge itself, or so I thought.

Last edited:
My request

Hi, Rocheyb's

First of all, your created logos are astonishing.
Glad that you reopened this thread, so I can request my logo. Take your time with that.

Team Name: Jaywick United
Colours: Red & White
Year Established : 2016
Badge shape : that's up to you
Features: include the Essex flag in any kind of way and maybe the name Essex under the logo. View attachment 123982

Other info : now, Jaywick is a very poor area, the poorest of South England and maybe of the whole country. I would like something to describe the power of renaissance or rebirth that only this kind of place can have, such like a Phoenix or other stuff.

This is a meaningful one (:

Let me know of any possible doubts on what I wrote and sorry for my bad english, I am a brazilian ESL self-learner.

Thank you!

Request

Hi Rochey, if you have the time it would be amazing if you could draft up a badge for me.

Team Name: Folkestone Wanderers
Colours: Dark Green and White (with maybe a hint of gold)
Year Established: 1872
Badge shape (round / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: Nautical theme (possibly an anchor)
Any other info: I'd prefer simplicity over complexity but I'll leave it up to you to decide what's best.

Hey rocheyb again, im requesting another logo for my friend (we are having a Gibraltar show-off, seeing who does better in Gibraltar) as he can't really make one

Team Name:
Gibraltar Stars

Colours:
Red and Yellow (and if there is room abit of green or blue)

Year Established:

Badge shape:
Circle

Features:
3 stars in the centre, Gibraltar on the top and Stars on the bottom (and if you want the gibraltar flag in the background)

--------
Thanks in return

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 123831 View attachment 123830 View attachment 123829

GIBRALTAR STARS
Apologies for the delay. I think the FMBase site was down for a day or so - I did these last night. Red and yellow colourways, as requested, with blue in the stars. The flag of Gibraltar is represented by the castle which also features on the flag.

I agree the banner does not work it looks disjointed and out of place.

I love the second image but I wonder if it's possible to get it in a silver border as opposed to gold? I think it will sit as a more neutral colour with the green and black and not contrast so much.

I was also wrong about the heart it looks out of place as well, may be the colour means too much is going on but I think it would look better replaced with the original star you had in the center of the wasp?

I have added a link with some slight adjustments that I myself made in MS paint (poorly I might add it is a bit sloppy could have used some smoother edges but there didn't seem to be a tool for me to blend the colours more naturally and I had to colour each pixel individually. Due to the size of the image it shouldn't be too bad lol) I have recoloured the wasp to match the green colour scheme mostly.

If you could use this for the final version with the couple of minor tweak mentioned above that would be perfect. When I save the image it lost transparency whatever that means (yeah I'm new to this). On a side note the site won't let me add attachments so I have to leave it as a link

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

View attachment 123815 View attachment 123814 View attachment 123813

View attachment 123811 View attachment 123810 View attachment 123809

THE JADE EMPIRE (Redux)
Apologies for the delay, JadenWasp. The FMBase site has been down for a day or so. I forgot about the star, so I have posted it both with and without - I think it looks better with, even though it's small in the 180 pixel version. I only noticed it while editing the previous time but I can fold the letter E's at the end of 'Jade' and 'Empire' into one another with this font, so I have done that here.

Last edited:
Think it'd work better if the High Elf crest is used as the "shield" itself and the bow I put up coming out from behind it so the hawk heads in the bow show up (it's just a more relevant design than just a simple bow, though I've no idea about the rendering), with the team name below the badge. I'm also getting the shirt with the logo in front, that's why I need it to at least say Naestrahan in the logo.

Found another bow that also works, though it's red and I was looking for green as it'd be the more reminiscent of the forest.

View attachment 1082221

Would you be able to do that or is it too much to ask?
For reference, the whole design is based off of the Wood Elf Warhawk Riders which are accomplished archers and guardians of the forest and mountains. Mountains, forests and archery are all essential parts of Bhutan as well, archery being their national sport, and with Bhutan having monasteries and being kind of isolationist, the Wood Elf (Warhammer Fantasy ones) parallels are clear. The high elf crest is just a good basis for the badge itself, or so I thought.

View attachment 123795 View attachment 123794 View attachment 123793

NAESTRAHAN WARHAWK GUARDIANS F.C. (Redux)
Your supplied images have a dark background on them and there is not much contrast between those backgrounds and the darker areas of the image itself, which makes it difficult for me to impose the transparent background that I need to be able to manipulate the images to my will. But I have created this version using the crest's own black background and keeping the black that's within the bow.

Hi, Rocheyb's

First of all, your created logos are astonishing.
Glad that you reopened this thread, so I can request my logo. Take your time with that.

Team Name: Jaywick United
Colours: Red & White
Year Established : 2016
Badge shape : that's up to you
Features: include the Essex flag in any kind of way and maybe the name Essex under the logo. View attachment 1082222

Other info : now, Jaywick is a very poor area, the poorest of South England and maybe of the whole country. I would like something to describe the power of renaissance or rebirth that only this kind of place can have, such like a Phoenix or other stuff.

This is a meaningful one (:

Let me know of any possible doubts on what I wrote and sorry for my bad english, I am a brazilian ESL self-learner.

Thank you!

View attachment 123758 View attachment 123757 View attachment 123756
JAYWICK UNITED
Red and white colourways with a gold trim. The three swords are from the Essex flag - I've rotated them to fit the space better. A black-and-white 'Phoenix from the flames' image is aligned with the team name in the diagonal bar. The poppy is the official flower of Essex and I have used three of them just to mirror the number of swords above.

Good job, Sir!

I thanj you so much on the logo, Rocheyb!
Thank you so much, so so so much.
Jaywick United. Keep that name in mind (:

Hi Rochey, if you have the time it would be amazing if you could draft up a badge for me.

Team Name: Folkestone Wanderers
Colours: Dark Green and White (with maybe a hint of gold)
Year Established: 1872
Badge shape (round / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: Nautical theme (possibly an anchor)
Any other info: I'd prefer simplicity over complexity but I'll leave it up to you to decide what's best.

View attachment 123755 View attachment 123754 View attachment 123753
FOLKESTONE WANDERERS F.C.
Dark green and white colourways, featuring an anchor to symbolise Folkestone's maritime heritage and an old style football at the bottom in recognition of the long history of this club.

EARN YOUR STARS
View attachment 123752 View attachment 123751 View attachment 123750 View attachment 123749

It's a common practice for teams to add stars to their club badge in recognition of their success in selected competitions. In FM14, I won the Europa League and, later, the European Champions' League with Southampton so I added a silver star and a gold star to the larger version of the badge (180 pixels) - they wouldn't be visible on the icon version.

Above, I have edited three of my custom created logos to demonstrate ways in which the stars can be incorporated. I like black stars for winning the league title, silver for the Europa League and gold for the Champions' League but you can suit yourself. Post your requests in this thread if you want me to add stars for you and I'll post the completed version ready for you to download and update your ongoing save. It can be for real or custom teams.

Last edited:
Jade Empire Badge Request

Thank you so much, the second one with the star is great. I love it it's perfect

Pirates everywhere

Team Name: Alissian Crüe
Colours: black and blue or purple and black whichever looks best you decide
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: Pirate theme
Any other info: include a bird a parrot or a sparrow somewhere

If you can do something with this brief outline I thank you

Thank you soo much!

Hey rocheyb again, im requesting another logo for my friend (we are having a Gibraltar show-off, seeing who does better in Gibraltar) as he can't really make one

Team Name:
Gibraltar Stars

Colours:
Red and Yellow (and if there is room abit of green or blue)

Year Established:

Badge shape:
Circle

Features:
3 stars in the centre, Gibraltar on the top and Stars on the bottom (and if you want the gibraltar flag in the background)

--------
Thanks in return

View attachment 1082393 View attachment 1082394 View attachment 1082395

GIBRALTAR STARS
Apologies for the delay. I think the FMBase site was down for a day or so - I did these last night. Red and yellow colourways, as requested, with blue in the stars. The flag of Gibraltar is represented by the castle which also features on the flag.

Thank you for the logos! my friend loves them! he sends his thanks :)

Team Name: Alissian Crüe
Colours: black and blue or purple and black whichever looks best you decide
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: Pirate theme
Any other info: include a bird a parrot or a sparrow somewhere

If you can do something with this brief outline I thank you

View attachment 123720 View attachment 123719 View attachment 123718
ALISSIAN CRUE F.C.
The parrot images that I found were all very cartoon-like, which didn't strike me as the right tone for this logo. So I've gone for the slightly more sinister skull and crossbones but with a football on the hat and some gold treasure coins in your purple and black colourways. There is a font called 'Pieces of Eight' - I don't have it but the one I have used is quite close.

Inter inspired logo

Team Name: JBNI

Colours: Dark Green and Black. Gold trim where needed

Year Established: none

Badge shape: Roundish

Features: Influenced by the logo of Inter Milan

Any other info:

- Would like the initials JBNI to appear in the badge in a similar style to that of Inter Milan where they overlap to create one design

- Would like the year 1987 on the badge but in Roman numerals = MCMLXXXVII

- In the attached image there is an example of the Inter Milan badge. In this particular one the badge is adorned with golden wings and head of a bird. If possible I would like a design similar to this.

- Alternative version (depending on what you think is best) there is a snake eating it's own tail this could provide a different border for the badge with the writing inside. This is an example picture of what I mean if you have anything more suitable. This image does provide two layers of scales one which could be recoloured to match team colours etc

Anyway thank you if you manage to get around to my request

Inter inspired logo

I have added a better quality image of the snake/dragon border.

I have also done a pretty bad example of what I mean as well with regards to the letters. I'm sure you will have a better idea how to make it fit better than I. My paint skills are poor.

The JBN are clearly displayed. Due to a lack of space I have placed a single snowflake above the J which could also help symbolize the I so that the image doesn't get too messy?

If you have a better layout I would be pleased to see it

Team Name: JBNI

Colours: Dark Green and Black. Gold trim where needed

Year Established: none

Badge shape: Roundish

Features: Influenced by the logo of Inter Milan

Any other info:

- Would like the initials JBNI to appear in the badge in a similar style to that of Inter Milan where they overlap to create one design

- Would like the year 1987 on the badge but in Roman numerals = MCMLXXXVII

- In the attached image there is an example of the Inter Milan badge. In this particular one the badge is adorned with golden wings and head of a bird. If possible I would like a design similar to this.

- Alternative version (depending on what you think is best) there is a snake eating it's own tail this could provide a different border for the badge with the writing inside. This is an example picture of what I mean if you have anything more suitable. This image does provide two layers of scales one which could be recoloured to match team colours etc

Anyway thank you if you manage to get around to my request

View attachment 123110 View attachment 123108 View attachment 123107

View attachment 123106 View attachment 123105 View attachment 123104

EDIT: I decided to adjust these logos slightly to fold the bottom edge of the N behind the upright part of the J, so amended versions added here...

View attachment 122740 View attachment 122739 View attachment 122738

View attachment 122737 View attachment 122736 View attachment 122735

JBNI
I couldn't find a floral shield holder like the one you posted, Pinky, so I went for a gold wreath in the first version. I initially had the wreath on both sides but I think the Roman numerals work well in that curved formation, getting bigger the closer they are to the bottom. The second version utilises your serpent/dragon image, with the Roman numerals inside the inner roundel.

Last edited:
Team Name: Crystal Palace
Colours: Blue, Red & White
Year Established: 1905
Badge shape round
Features: Crystal Palace across top of crest, 19 & 05 on the sides, London across the bottom
Any other info: Eagle over the Palace, but modernised

a better version of:

Team Name: Crystal Palace
Colours: Blue, Red & White
Year Established: 1905
Badge shape round
Features: Crystal Palace across top of crest, 19 & 05 on the sides, London across the bottom
Any other info: Eagle over the Palace, but modernised

a better version of:

View attachment 123034 View attachment 123033 View attachment 123032
CRYSTAL PALACE
Red, blue and white as requested. The yellow trim and the red-blue halves in the background are taken from recent Crystal Palace home shirts.

Last edited:
Back