• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name:
The Jade Empire

Colours:
A mix of three colours if possible

- Dark Green and Light green - sort of like from the image attached of the Jade stone. With Black where necessary

Year Established:
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:

Badge shape:
Whatever works best within the design I've asked for

Features:
A wasp or turtle, not sure which. Whatever looks best with what you can imagine though my first choice would probably be a Wasp

I have attached an image of a wasp that might be a good place to start.

If and only if you are having fun with designing with this colour scheme and parameters a third choice could be the silhouette of a woman to be worked into the badge. Something sexy but not overly vulgar (I have given example in a post below this one since I could not seem to add an image to this post) if you fancied knocking up another variant

Any other info:
If possible can you make the name on the badge an ambigram which says The Jade Empire.

It should make it possible to make it read the same both ways up. If this is too complicated no worries, normal text will be fine. Just thought I'd try to offer some creative flair lol

You can find an ambigram generator on google if it helps and if the idea interests you

Hopefully my ideas have somewhat inspired you...

...and in response to your question for favorite team badges, though I can't think of one in real world football right now one of my favorites that you have created is Quorn Amateur Football Club for the reason that the image of the horse is jumping out from the badge. It seems to give the image more life (if you know what I mean) and gives the badge a new shape as opposed to the traditional shield or circle which although work well are very popular

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 124301 View attachment 124300 View attachment 124299

View attachment 124298 View attachment 124297 View attachment 124296

View attachment 124305 View attachment 124304 View attachment 124302

THE JADE EMPIRE
Three options for The Jade Empire, JadenWasp. In FM, the badge only ever appears alongside the team name so it's not really necessary to have the team name in the badge itself - see Wolverhampton Wanderers, as an example. That big hornet displays your colour scheme quite well. Have to admit, I did not know what an ambigram was. I checked a couple of sites that let you create them online but the good one wanted me to sign up to an agreement and the not so good one produced **** results, so I have just played around within my limited Paint Pro programme in the second version. The woman I have used in the third version was easier to work with at that angle... no pun intended! I think the star balances that design nicely by filling the gap at the top; it can be thought of as just part of the design, representative of the "Empire" (think North Korea!) or signifying success in League or Cup competitions.

Thanks for your response to my earlier question about preferred badges. They take up 180 x 180 pixels in FM so if you're using a shield design, there is space available to break out for a more dynamic effect and to show off images like that hornet in the first option as large as possible. Shields make for a useful starting point when creating these logos, to then apply team colours and requested images and text, but I do sometimes go without shields.

EDIT: Let me know if you choose the first option and I will remake it, so that the hornet's head obscures the tip of the shield that you can currently see poking up behind.

Last edited:
Jade Empire badge request

Hi RocheyB

Thanks for your reply.

Of your designs I absolutely love the third one, with the woman. It looks very classy and the colours look great, I love the marbled effect you used.

I agree that the star at the top of the badge is required to fill out the design more but I wonder if it would be possible to replace it with a Hornet/Wasp. I have attached one that might look nice, though it will need to have it's colour matched to the current design and if possible (very minor detail) the white H in the middle changed to a heart.

Although the name isn't required for the reason you mentioned it looks better with it imo and I really like the choice of font you used for the text as well

I also like how the female is coming out from the badge a little and not confined to within the shield since it breaks up the shape nicely

Finally would it be possible to get a banner at the bottom of the badge similar to Man City's old badge (or just one that fits the current design best)? I think it would complete the design nicely if it can be made to fit without getting in the way of the woman's legs? If it is possible can it say In laudem, et glorium, ut Jade in the same font as you used on the badge?

Also do you take donations for your work?

P.S sorry for too much feedback

Last edited:
Hi, please can you create a badge for me

Team Name: Alice Springs United FC
Colours: Red with Yellow Border
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2013
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Similar to Man Utd Badge Shape if Possible
Features: Picture of camel in the centre of the badge
Any other info: Please can the text 'Desert Kings' be included

Thank you very much

Hi RocheyB

Thanks for your reply.

Of your designs I absolutely love the third one, with the woman. It looks very classy and the colours look great, I love the marbled effect you used.

I agree that the star at the top of the badge is required to fill out the design more but I wonder if it would be possible to replace it with a Hornet/Wasp. I have attached one that might look nice, though it will need to have it's colour matched to the current design and if possible (very minor detail) the white H in the middle changed to a heart.

Although the name isn't required for the reason you mentioned it looks better with it imo and I really like the choice of font you used for the text as well

I also like how the female is coming out from the badge a little and not confined to within the shield since it breaks up the shape nicely

Finally would it be possible to get a banner at the bottom of the badge similar to Man City's old badge (or just one that fits the current design best)? I think it would complete the design nicely if it can be made to fit without getting in the way of the woman's legs? If it is possible can it say In laudem, et glorium, ut Jade in the same font as you used on the badge?

Also do you take donations for your work?

P.S sorry for too much feedback

View attachment 124249 View attachment 124248 View attachment 124247

View attachment 124246 View attachment 124245 View attachment 124243

View attachment 124236 View attachment 124235 View attachment 124234

THE JADE EMPIRE (Redux)
A choice of black or gold for the outline of the shield, to differentiate between the black of the shield and the silhouette of the woman. I forgot about the banner so I have done it for the black one - I don't think it's as good, but let me know if you want it for the gold version.

Last edited:
Hello again. On this occasion I wish I hast done these teams logo invented by me because i 'm creating a league with invented teams. My proposal is as follows:

TEAM 1:

Team name: Societat Anònima Esportiva de Catalunya
Colors: Red and Yellow (same as Catalunya's flag)
Established Year: 2016
name on the shield: S.A.E Catalunya
Logo shape: the style of the logo is indifferent but must contain a quote: "Som i serem el bressol del tiki-taka".

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 124228 View attachment 124227 View attachment 124226
S.A.E. CATALUNYA
This badge is in the colour scheme of the Catalan flag for independence, which features a white star against a blue background next to red and yellow stripes - in a style that kind of combines the US and Czech flags. The team name fits better written out in full with the word 'Catalunya' as large as possible. The Catalan donkey is a recognised breed and is used as a symbol of the Catalan region and its people.

Gibraltar Gladiators

Team Name:
Gibraltar Gladiators

Colours:
Red and White (and Black if you want)

Year Established:
:2015 (and the same one but with 2016 if possible)

Badge shape:
A shield or a circle

Features:

Just a Gladiator (with Gibraltar Gladiators text if you want)

---------
Thanks in return

Last edited:
TEAM 2:

Team name: Unionistas de Madrid
Colors: Red and White
Established Year: 1899
name on the shield: UdM
Logo shape: I leave in your hands.

View attachment 124221 View attachment 124220 View attachment 124219
UNIONISTAS DE MADRID
Atletico have already taken the red-and-white stripes option for the city of Madrid, so I have based the colours of UdM on Feyenoord style red-and-white halves - and, as with Feyenoord, I'd suggest black shorts and white socks with gold trim on the shirts and shorts.

TEAM 3:

Team name: Gladiatori di Roma
Colors: Red and Gold
Established Year: 27 a.C
name on the shield: Gladiatori di Roma
Logo shape: I want the logo bearing the Roman Colosseum, one or two Romans Soldiers and one phrase of your choice in latin.

View attachment 124190 View attachment 124189 View attachment 124188
GLADIATORI DI ROMA
Round shields were popular with the Romans. The red and gold colourways that you asked for are featured within the badge but the black background contrasts starkly with the three shades of gold edging and helps the image of the coliseum to stand out. "Quia gloria Romae" means "For the glory of Rome". XXVII is 27 in Roman numerals; I used your A.C. but shouldn't it be A.D. - Anno Domini? Let me know if you want me to change it.

could you please do a new logo for dundee united and try to incorporate the lion rampant as its currently on the badge and could you also do a new logo for the met police

View attachment 124185 View attachment 124184 View attachment 124183

View attachment 124182 View attachment 124181 View attachment 124180

DUNDEE UNITED & METROPOLITAN POLICE
Have you seen the version of the Met Police logo I have already done or are you requesting a new version? If the latter, please let me know what you want it to show.

Hello rocheyb. These days I tried to do my own logos. I would like to perfect but I need a more advanced that you went up on the shield of "inter" in this post tutorial. You can proporcionarmelo by private?Here I leave some creations:
View attachment 1081678 View attachment 1081679View attachment 1081680

Logos are good?

Hello rocheyb. These days I tried to do my own logos. I would like to perfect but I need a more advanced that you went up on the shield of "inter" in this post tutorial. You can proporcionarmelo by private?Here I leave some creations:

Hi Maradona89, I'm not sure what you're asking me to do here but I have created new versions of logos for two of these teams so hopefully that gives you what you need - but let me know if you want anything else.

Hi, please can you create a badge for me

Team Name: Alice Springs United FC
Colours: Red with Yellow Border
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2013
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Similar to Man Utd Badge Shape if Possible
Features: Picture of camel in the centre of the badge
Any other info: Please can the text 'Desert Kings' be included

Thank you very much

View attachment 124177 View attachment 124176 View attachment 124175
ALICE SPRINGS UNITED

Hey Rocheyb, could you please do a badge for my team? I'm going to be starting a long-term FM17 save with a created Bhutanese team to see if I can win the Club World Cup with it and would love a badge for it.

Team Name: Naestrahan Warhawk Guardians FC
Established: 14 September 2016
Nicknames: Archers, Asraii, Guardians
Colors: Green, blue, gold, brown, red

I'd like the shield's contour to be made in a manner like wood, leaves and rock (kinda like the forest as it's a team of forest guardians, I've attached a couple for reference) with the inside having the crest with the rising hawk and the bow's arms (
with the hawk faces from the bow on the right) coming out symmetrically from behind it, so horizontally and facing downwards. If you want to put the team name (Naestrahan) or year of founding on the badge, I leave it up to your creative designs as to what you would find aesthetically pleasing and suitable.

I know that's kind of specific, but hope you can help me with it! Thanks so much in advance
:)

Here are all the images I've gathered...

Foresty contour inspiration, didn't find any which also had rocks:
View attachment 124174
View attachment 124173

Crest (
either of them will do, but I don't like how the gold one has the yellow gem above, I'd much rather it was the blue teardrop gem from the silver design):
View attachment 124172
View attachment 124171

Bow to be placed behind crest is the right one (might make sense to put the bow arms at a steeper incline than a normal bow so it's not too wide and everything to fit):
View attachment 124170

PS: If the save goes well, I will be ordering their home shirt (which I've still to do) with the badge you've created from a custom shop to keep for myself.

Last edited:
Team Name:
Gibraltar Gladiators

Colours:
Red and White (and Black if you want)

Year Established:
:2015 (and the same one but with 2016 if possible)

Badge shape:
A shield or a circle

Features:

Just a Gladiator (with Gibraltar Gladiators text if you want)

---------
Thanks in return

View attachment 124169 View attachment 124168 View attachment 124167

View attachment 124166 View attachment 124165 View attachment 124164

GIBRALTER GLADIATORS

Hey Rocheyb, could you please do a badge for my team? I'm going to be starting a long-term FM17 save with a created Bhutanese team to see if I can win the Club World Cup with it and would love a badge for it.

Team Name: Naestrahan Warhawk Guardians FC
Established: 14 September 2016
Nicknames: Archers, Asraii, Guardians
Colors: Green, blue, gold, brown, red

I'd like the shield's contour to be made in a manner like wood, leaves and rock (kinda like the forest as it's a team of forest guardians, I've attached a couple for reference) with the inside having the crest with the rising hawk and the bow's arms (
with the hawk faces from the bow on the right) coming out symmetrically from behind it, so horizontally and facing downwards. If you want to put the team name (Naestrahan) or year of founding on the badge, I leave it up to your creative designs as to what you would find aesthetically pleasing and suitable.

I know that's kind of specific, but hope you can help me with it! Thanks so much in advance
:)

Here are all the images I've gathered...

Foresty contour inspiration, didn't find any which also had rocks:
View attachment 1082018
View attachment 1082019

Crest (
either of them will do, but I don't like how the gold one has the yellow gem above, I'd much rather it was the blue teardrop gem from the silver design):
View attachment 1082020
View attachment 1082021

Bow to be placed behind crest is the right one (might make sense to put the bow arms at a steeper incline than a normal bow so it's not too wide and everything to fit):
View attachment 1082022

PS: If the save goes well, I will be ordering their home shirt (which I've still to do) with the badge you've created from a custom shop to keep for myself.

That's a little complicated, Fr05ty - keep it simple, mate! The final badge will only be 180 x 180 pixels in FM, though I'll give you a 400 x 400px version, too.

Are you going for something that's kind of World of Warcraft / Game of Thrones themed?
- Keywords: Hawk, Bow, Wood, Forest.

I can't draw original images - I just grab stuff from the internet and cobble it together into a football badge style. I'll see what I can do with your supplied images and what else I can find. I'm logging off now, though... got loads of washing up to do! I bet King Joffrey never had to do the washing up...

That's a little complicated, Fr05ty - keep it simple, mate! The final badge will only be 180 x 180 pixels in FM, though I'll give you a 400 x 400px version, too.

Are you going for something that's kind of World of Warcraft / Game of Thrones themed?
- Keywords: Hawk, Bow, Wood, Forest.

I can't draw original images - I just grab stuff from the internet and cobble it together into a football badge style. I'll see what I can do with your supplied images and what else I can find. I'm logging off now, though... got loads of washing up to do! I bet King Joffrey never had to do the washing up...

Well, we can just remove the "foresty" background thing if it makes it too complicated, I had thought of it as the frame for the crest (the crest kinda working like the mid part of the bow instead of the one it has) + bow combo. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great though! I tried doing it myself, it's mostly chopping up the bow arms and rotating them so the hawk heads go almost in parallel with the crest, but I suck at image editing :( Thanks for everything!

Anyhow, think Joffrey never did the washing up, then again Joffrey never went past his 18th birthday :P

Gibraltar Stars

Hey rocheyb again, im requesting another logo for my friend (we are having a Gibraltar show-off, seeing who does better in Gibraltar) as he can't really make one

Team Name:
Gibraltar Stars

Colours:
Red and Yellow (and if there is room abit of green or blue)

Year Established:

Badge shape:
Circle

Features:
3 stars in the centre, Gibraltar on the top and Stars on the bottom (and if you want the gibraltar flag in the background)

--------
Thanks in return

Jade Empire Badge Request

I agree the banner does not work it looks disjointed and out of place.

I love the second image but I wonder if it's possible to get it in a silver border as opposed to gold? I think it will sit as a more neutral colour with the green and black and not contrast so much.

I was also wrong about the heart it looks out of place as well, may be the colour means too much is going on but I think it would look better replaced with the original star you had in the center of the wasp?

I have added a link with some slight adjustments that I myself made in MS paint (poorly I might add it is a bit sloppy could have used some smoother edges but there didn't seem to be a tool for me to blend the colours more naturally and I had to colour each pixel individually. Due to the size of the image it shouldn't be too bad lol) I have recoloured the wasp to match the green colour scheme mostly.

If you could use this for the final version with the couple of minor tweak mentioned above that would be perfect. When I save the image it lost transparency whatever that means (yeah I'm new to this). On a side note the site won't let me add attachments so I have to leave it as a link

http://imgur.com/1H22D6z

Last edited:
Well, we can just remove the "foresty" background thing if it makes it too complicated, I had thought of it as the frame for the crest (the crest kinda working like the mid part of the bow instead of the one it has) + bow combo. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be great though! I tried doing it myself, it's mostly chopping up the bow arms and rotating them so the hawk heads go almost in parallel with the crest, but I suck at image editing :( Thanks for everything!

Anyhow, think Joffrey never did the washing up, then again Joffrey never went past his 18th birthday :P

View attachment 123991 View attachment 123990 View attachment 123989

View attachment 123988 View attachment 123987 View attachment 123986

NAESTRAHAN WARHAWK GUARDIANS F.C.
The first version is an attempt to include the various elements that you described, using a larger image of a bow that renders better. I gather the red symbol that I have added at the bottom relates to Hordes in World of Warcraft. The second version is a more straightforward shield featuring your High Elf Crest. Badges in FM always appear alongside the team name so you don't need to have the name on the badge itself.

Back