• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Request

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1083261 View attachment 1083262 View attachment 1083263

View attachment 1083264 View attachment 1083265 View attachment 1083266

JBNI
I couldn't find a floral shield holder like the one you posted, Pinky, so I went for a gold wreath in the first version. I initially had the wreath on both sides but I think the Roman numerals work well in that curved formation, getting bigger the closer they are to the bottom. The second version utilises your serpent/dragon image, with the Roman numerals inside the inner roundel.

Omg these are incredible. It may be a bit much to ask but what are the chances of getting these logos tweaked slightly for my own use? If you and PinkyandtheBrain dont mind

All I'd like if possible is the 4 letters to say JADE and the green to be the same as in the previous logo you did for me

Omg these are incredible. It may be a bit much to ask but what are the chances of getting these logos tweaked slightly for my own use? If you and PinkyandtheBrain dont mind

All I'd like if possible is the 4 letters to say JADE and the green to be the same as in the previous logo you did for me

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 122733 View attachment 122732 View attachment 122731
THE JADE EMPIRE (Roman Redux)
I created this out of the JBNI logo, so the larger version is lower resolution than normal, but that won't affect the 180 x 180 pixels version that you use in FM.

Click the images for larger previews:
View attachment 122717 View attachment 122434
TESTWOOD UNITED / LORDSWOOD UNITED
More custom logos for the teams I used to play for. Testwood United's kit was red-and-white stripes with black shorts and black socks. The blue represents the River Test, the oak tree represents the New Forest and the item on the far left is the Hampshire Rose. Lordswood's kit was just a slightly less stylish version of the current AFC Bournemouth strip. EDIT: I have added black lines into that large L to break it up a little and make it less prominent.

Last edited:
Click the images for larger previews:
View attachment 1083679 View attachment 1083680
TESTWOOD UNITED / LORDSWOOD UNITED
More custom logos for the teams I used to play for. Testwood United's kit was red-and-white stripes with black shorts and black socks. The blue represents the River Test, the oak tree represents the New Forest and the item on the far left is the Hampshire Rose. Lordswood's kit was just a slightly less stylish version of the current AFC Bournemouth strip.

Well, got to hand it to you, you do know how to make awesome badges!

I've done my own but would love your opinion on it. It's not nearly as clean as what you do, but think it will do.

View attachment 122441

Well, got to hand it to you, you do know how to make awesome badges!

I've done my own but would love your opinion on it. It's not nearly as clean as what you do, but think it will do.

View attachment 1083990

That’s very good, Fr05ty. I like the way you have managed to evoke a sense of both metallic, medieval armoury and the rustic feel of forest leaves - gives it a sense of time and place. You’ve also overcome the problem of the transparency effect eroding the dark edges of the gold leaves at the bottom by mixing them with the green wreath. At the 180 x 180px size required for FM, that should look good. The font is virtually illegible, but I get that World of Warcraft is an other-worldly type of thing (though I’ve only ever seen it on The Big Bang Theory), so that’s fine.

The wreath is bordering the image and you have the High Elf Shield in the foreground, so the blue shield in the background and the mainly hidden orange character on it are not serving any purpose. I’d remove them and add a quiver full of arrows sticking up diagonally to the right, which will help to make it clear that the yellow horizontal bar is actually the string of a bow.

Is your FM skin white or black? If it’s white, your logo will show up fine. If it’s black, the dark green and the text will be difficult to see. You can use drop shadow to provide contrast or adjust the colours to make them stand out more. Yesterday, I edited the Luton Town logo to make the text around the outside white so it shows up much better on my game’s black skin.

It’s a good effort though, Fr05ty. Nice one.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1083261 View attachment 1083262 View attachment 1083263

View attachment 1083264 View attachment 1083265 View attachment 1083266

EDIT: I decided to adjust these logos slightly to fold the bottom edge of the N behind the upright part of the J, so amended versions added here...

View attachment 1083656 View attachment 1083657 View attachment 1083658

View attachment 1083659 View attachment 1083660 View attachment 1083661

JBNI
I couldn't find a floral shield holder like the one you posted, Pinky, so I went for a gold wreath in the first version. I initially had the wreath on both sides but I think the Roman numerals work well in that curved formation, getting bigger the closer they are to the bottom. The second version utilises your serpent/dragon image, with the Roman numerals inside the inner roundel.

Hey, can you please edit this logo for me,instead of green make it red, and instead of the letters JBNI put FCB?
The second one, the one with the snake. It's marvelous
Thanks in advance.

FC Ibiza

Hi

Absolutely love your work and glad to see the thread up and running again.

Could you help me with bringing a club back to Ibiza please:

Team Name: FC Ibiza

Colours: Gold and Red.

Year Established: 2017

Badge shape: Roundish

Features: Castle in front of a sunset

Any other info:

- Would like FC Ibiza to appear on the badge

Cheers

Hey, can you please edit this logo for me,instead of green make it red, and instead of the letters JBNI put FCB?
The second one, the one with the snake. It's marvelous
Thanks in advance.

Let me clarify your desired colours, Shteffyyy...

- Black snake/dragon thing
- Red background in the outer circle
- Red background in the inner circle or red-and-black stripes or red/black halves?
- Gold trim

Do you also want the Roman numerals? If so, what year do you want them to represent? The numerals on JBNI's logo represent 1987.

Last edited:
Hi

Absolutely love your work and glad to see the thread up and running again.

Could you help me with bringing a club back to Ibiza please:

Team Name: FC Ibiza

Colours: Gold and Red.

Year Established: 2017

Badge shape: Roundish

Features: Castle in front of a sunset

Any other info:

- Would like FC Ibiza to appear on the badge

Cheers

View attachment 122289 View attachment 122288 View attachment 122287
FC IBIZA
FC Ibiza didn't have enough curve in it to look good around the top part of the logo so I've gone with the long form "Football Club Ibiza". The castle image is not just a generic castle; it comes from an Ibiza-themed company logo and matches the basic outline of Ibiza Castle. The diamond shaped logo at the bottom left is a slightly modified version of the Ibiza Insular Council logo.

View attachment 1084173 View attachment 1084174 View attachment 1084175
FC IBIZA
FC Ibiza didn't have enough curve in it to look good around the top part of the logo so I've gone with the long form "Football Club Ibiza". The castle image is not just a generic castle; it comes from an Ibiza-themed company logo and matches the basic outline of Ibiza Castle. The diamond shaped logo at the bottom left is a slightly modified version of the Ibiza Insular Council logo.

Awesome, thanks a lot

JBNI

Ta very much they look great. you were quicker than I thought you would be should have checked back sooner

Let me clarify your desired colours, Shteffyyy...

- Black snake/dragon thing
- Red background in the outer circle
- Red background in the inner circle or red-and-black stripes or red/black halves?
- Gold trim

Do you also want the Roman numerals? If so, what year do you want them to represent? The numerals on JBNI's logo represent 1987.

Yes, -black snake
-red background in the outer circle
-red and black halves in the inner circle
-gold trim
And the year to be 2015 if possible, written in roman numerals.. And FCB instead of JBNI letters.
Thanks. Keep up the good work, the thread and the logos are outstanding !

Team name: London City FC
Colours: Black and Gold and maybe some red
Shape: a shield of some sort with a Crown in the top

Team name: London City FC
Colours: Black and Gold and maybe some red
Shape: a shield of some sort with a Crown in the top

View attachment 122010 View attachment 122009 View attachment 122008
LONDON CITY F.C.
I've gone for a Tudor era feel for this logo, Laasup - think Henry VIII, Elizabeth I and Blackadder II. The rose is the official flower of the City of London and that's a Tudor Rose on the left hand side. The crown is the one worn by Henry VIII and the Lucida Blackletter font used for "Passion Pride Integrity" across the top and the L.C.F.C. at the bottom is similar to the font used for that particular series of the Rowan Atkinson comedy. You might think that the N and the I in 'Integrity' are round the wrong way but they aren't - that's just how this font displays them.

Wow rocheyb thats awesome! Dame great job, Thank you so mutch!! :D

Could someone make me badge please

club name Gibraltar Rapids FC
main colours dark blue and silver
founded 20015

any help would be greatful

Back