ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
If i can request some more logos that would be great :)

Team Name: Coma Boldklub
Colours: Dark Blue, Dark Red & Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2012
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: Up to you
Any other info: A text that says: 64 Times

Brand Rovers

Team Name: Brand Rovers.
Colours: Green and white.
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016.
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield.
Features: It's all up to you :)
Any other info: Nope.

If i can request some more logos that would be great :)

Team Name: Coma Boldklub
Colours: Dark Blue, Dark Red & Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2012
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: Up to you
Any other info: A text that says: 64 Times

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 117413 View attachment 117412 View attachment 117411
COMA BOLDKLUB
Invites lots of match reports about Coma BoldKlub putting their opponents to the sword!

Last edited:
Hey man i was looking for where i could get a logo for my fm team and i came across this :)

Team Name: Dabsters United
Colours: Green & Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: A man dabbing if possible (if not then a fox)
Any other info:

Thanks man is it ok if i can request some more?

Sure. Try to give me a steer on what you want content-wise for each one, though. I can research real places to get ideas, if necessary, but for clubs that are not based in any real world geographical location all I have to go on is the name.

Hey man i was looking for where i could get a logo for my fm team and i came across this :)

Team Name: Dabsters United
Colours: Green & Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: A man dabbing if possible (if not then a fox)
Any other info:

View attachment 117266 View attachment 117265 View attachment 117264
DABSTERS UNITED

Team Name: DireWolves FC
Colours: Black & Blue
Year Established :2009
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Wolf

Please !!!

Last edited:
I will have another request if that is ok!

Team Name: De Jyske
Colours: Sky Blue, Dark Blue & White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: A Lion
Any other info:

Team Name: DireWolves FC
Colours: Black & Blue
Year Established :2009
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Wolf

Please !!!

View attachment 117160 View attachment 117159 View attachment 117158
DIREWOLVES F.C.
Lots of graphic designer types have worked up designs inspired by Game of Thrones and I have pinched this Dire Wolf image from one of those. I don't make money from this, so if they put it on the internet it's fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Ok this another logo request

Team Name: Amigos FK
Colours: Dark Blue & Green
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: 2 Players giving a high five
Any other info:

Ok this another logo request

Team Name: Amigos FK
Colours: Dark Blue & Green
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: 2 Players giving a high five
Any other info:

View attachment 117083 View attachment 117082 View attachment 117081
AMIGOS F.C.
Two players high fiving is a bit specific - there aren't any free-to-use images of that online, but just the two hands themselves is available.

Sure. Try to give me a steer on what you want content-wise for each one, though. I can research real places to get ideas, if necessary, but for clubs that are not based in any real world geographical location all I have to go on is the name.
Most of my logos i will request are clubs that are not a real club. So all i have to do is request the name and you will take care of the rest?

Most of my logos i will request are clubs that are not a real club. So all i have to do is request the name and you will take care of the rest?

It doesn't matter whether the clubs are real or not. If the places they come from are real, then I can research them on the internet to find out what landmarks, industries, animals, historical events or personnel, etc are relevant to that place. But if you have made up the clubs from scratch with names that don't relate to any real place then I won't know anything about them, so please let me know what sort of imagery or icons you want to appear on each badge - whether it be animals, or ships, or player silhouettes, etc.

Take these four badges, for example. Woolwich Arsenal was a club formed by the workers of a munitions factory, hence the cannon on their badge and their nickname of The Gunners. The ship on the Manchester City badge represents the Manchester Ship Canal and that's the Lancashire Rose at the bottom. Southampton FC was originally Southampton St. Mary's, a club formed by members of St. Mary's Church - hence the halo above the ball and the nickname The Saints. The tree represents the New Forest, the blue water is for the Solent and Hampshire's rose is white (shared by the cricket team). West Ham United were formed by members of an iron works factory, hence the crossed hammers and nickname, The Hammers. So each club has its own history and origin.

You don't have to create fake histories for your clubs - just decide what features you want to have on each badge.

Last edited:
Back