ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M

How do I add the logo to Fm?

I believe that with Custom Club games, you have to have added the logo from the very start of the save - I'm not sure about that, but I think it doesn't let you edit them after you've already created the club. But the normal process of changing logos for existing clubs is to go to the Preferences menu and switch on the ID numbers...

...Then, take the 180 x 180 pixels version of the logo I created and rename it using whatever ID number is now showing alongside your team's name. Drop the image into the relevant Graphics>Clubs folder (in my case, the Blackpool logo is in the Graphics>Clubs>England folder) and if you're not replacing an existing logo you'll need to update the config.xml file...

...Each line of code in the config line represents a different club - it's just mapping images to their correct location within the game. You can copy and paste an existing line and then just update the numbers to show the number for your club. If there was already a logo in place which you are now updating - as opposed to one of FM's generic shields - you won't need to do this. You then need to repeat this process in the 'icons' folder using the icon version of the logo. Save your amended config files and then go back to FM, into the Preferences folder. Turn off the ID numbers and hit 'Reload Skin'. It will take a few seconds to process but when it's done, the new images will be in place.

I got another request because im trying to make a few leagues with created clubs but i don't know if you can make that many logos. If not then no problem i will just use game created logos :)

Team Name: De Midtjyske
Colours: Red & Black
Year Established :
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: A wolf
Any other info:

I got another request because im trying to make a few leagues with created clubs but i don't know if you can make that many logos. If not then no problem i will just use game created logos :)

Team Name: De Midtjyske
Colours: Red & Black
Year Established :
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: A wolf
Any other info:

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 116885 View attachment 116884 View attachment 116883
DE MIDTJYSKE
If you want logos for a whole league, then post all the requests up - say two per message - and I will work my way through them. But if others post up individual requests I will jump to those and back to yours again.

View attachment 1090310 View attachment 1090311 View attachment 1090312
DE MIDTJYSKE
If you want logos for a whole league, then post all the requests up - say two per message - and I will work my way through them. But if others post up individual requests I will jump to those and back to yours again.

Ok. I made a mistake with the ''De Jyske'' that was supposed to be ''De Sønderjyske'' so if you can change that i will be happy :)

But anyway i will have the request for the next teams

Team Name: Næstved Kongerne
Colours: Green & White
Year Established: 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: A Castle
Any other info:

Team Name: Spagsmagerne
Colours: Red & Yellow
Year Established:
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: Something like the picture:
2627654-griner-teater-maske.jpg

Any other info:

Team Name: Newgen United
Colours: Red & White
Features: A fire breathing dragon
Any other info: Like the badge below however without the football behind it and change of colors etc. Perhaps the year etablished where you've put dragons on the below badge,.

View attachment 116819

Last edited:
Team Name: Newgen United
Colours: Red & White
Features: A fire breathing dragon
Any other info: Like the badge below however without the football behind it and change of colors etc. Perhaps the year etablished where you've put dragons on the below badge,.

View attachment 1090387

View attachment 116782 View attachment 116781 View attachment 116780
NEWGEN UNITED

Dude you're good at making logos can't wait to use them on FM17 (i will probably get it at christmas)
Anyway Daily logo request below:

Team Name: Øsby FK
Colours: Orange & Black
Year Established:
Features: Don't really know (up to you)

Team Name: Faxe Factors
Colours: Green
Year Established:
Features: A Diamond

Dude you're good at making logos can't wait to use them on FM17 (i will probably get it at christmas)
Anyway Daily logo request below:

Team Name: Øsby FK
Colours: Orange & Black
Year Established:
Features: Don't really know (up to you)

View attachment 116629 View attachment 116628 View attachment 116627
OSBY FK
Osby is a town in Sweden which was the original home of the BRIO toy company, according to that there internet. So here's a badge featuring a toy train in your requested colours of black and orange.

Hi RocheyB

I've posted a request similar to this in a different part of the forum as i hadn't seen your post but your work looks great so i'd love it if you could have a go at a logo for me

Team Name: Rail Madrid Birmingham
Colours you want included: Black, Yellow, Grey
Badge Shape : Round
Any extra Info: Basically want it to be a modification of the actual Real Madrid badge. Where the background of the badge is blue and white for the Real badge, i'd like that changed to match the Birmingham coat of arms if possible (so one white portion yellow, the other white portion red and the blue diagonal to have yellow diamonds in it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Birmingham). Also a train silhouette above the badge in place of the crown. MCF letters to be changed to MRB as well please. Other than the colours of the Birmingham coat of arms, the team play in black and yellow so any other details in those colours would be great.

Team Name: Faxe Factors
Colours: Green
Year Established:
Features: A Diamond

Click the big image for larger preview:
View attachment 116618 View attachment 116617 View attachment 116616
FAXE FACTORS
"Nunquam non paratus" - Never Not Prepared, similar to Aston Villa's "Prepared". I found that fancy background image while searching for diamond images online and I think it works well in the shield part of this badge. The other green parts of this logo are sampled from that background.

Last edited:
Hi RocheyB

I've posted a request similar to this in a different part of the forum as i hadn't seen your post but your work looks great so i'd love it if you could have a go at a logo for me

Team Name: Rail Madrid Birmingham
Colours you want included: Black, Yellow, Grey
Badge Shape : Round
Any extra Info: Basically want it to be a modification of the actual Real Madrid badge. Where the background of the badge is blue and white for the Real badge, i'd like that changed to match the Birmingham coat of arms if possible (so one white portion yellow, the other white portion red and the blue diagonal to have yellow diamonds in it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Birmingham). Also a train silhouette above the badge in place of the crown. MCF letters to be changed to MRB as well please. Other than the colours of the Birmingham coat of arms, the team play in black and yellow so any other details in those colours would be great.

View attachment 116599 View attachment 116598 View attachment 116597
REAL MADRID BIRMINGHAM
Not an easy request to fulfil; I can't match the Real Madrid font (it's probably bespoke) or draw it from scratch, so I have just selected a font that enables me to interlock the letters. The yellow-and-red zigzag pattern is taken from the Birmingham Coat of Arms, the blue diagonal from the Real Madrid badge and I've placed yellow diamonds along it but they are mostly obscured by the letters.

Last edited:
Thanks for the previous logos. Daily request below

Team Name: Dynamit Klubben
Colours: Red, White & Black
Features: a Dynamite

Team Name: Faxe Devils
Colours: Red
Year Established:
Features: A Devil