• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi rocheyb! I have one more request for you if its okej :D
Name: Royal United
Colours: white and Gold something like real Madrid
Founded: 2014
Emblem: in the same shape like this with a Crown on the top. View attachment 121221
And a look like this View attachment 121220
Thank you in advance :)

Could someone make me badge please

club name Gibraltar Rapids FC
main colours dark blue and silver
founded 20015

any help would be greatful

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 121136 View attachment 121135 View attachment 121134
GIBRALTAR RAPIDS
The item in the middle of the badge is the Rock of Gibraltar. Dark blue features prominently but the mix of a lighter blue, white and silver evokes the colours of rapidly flowing water. The 'Rapids' logo is adapted from the Colorado team of the same nickname. This badge would look good on a dark blue shirt or a Wycombe Wanderers/Le Havre style half-and-half. The inner border of the shield is silver, but it often appears as grey when used in limited spaces.

Last edited:
Hi rocheyb! I have one more request for you if its okej :D
Name: Royal United
Colours: white and Gold something like real Madrid
Founded: 2014
Emblem: in the same shape like this with a Crown on the top. View attachment 1085363
And a look like this View attachment 1085364
Thank you in advance :)

View attachment 121143 View attachment 121142 View attachment 121141
ROYAL UNITED
A gold wreath overlapping a Barcelona shaped shield that has gold edging. A regal style font for the RU of 'Royal United' and the crown sits on the tip of the shield while overlapping the wreath. The light grey lower portion of the shield stops the white from appearing totally flat.

Last edited:
Thank you so mutch for taking the time to do this rocheyb :D your awesome man!!

View attachment 1085463 View attachment 1085464 View attachment 1085465
GIBRALTAR RAPIDS
The item in the middle of the badge is the Rock of Gibraltar. Dark blue features prominently but the mix of a lighter blue, white and silver evokes the colours of rapidly flowing water. The 'Rapids' logo is adapted from the Colorado team of the same nickname. This badge would look good on a dark blue shirt or a Wycombe Wanderers/Le Havre style half-and-half. The inner border of the shield is silver, but it often appears as grey when used in limited spaces.

Thanks so much mate looks amzing and will go really well with my kits

Hey again man! Nice to see you back, would be very happy if you could help me again :)

Team Name: Lassalyckans SK
Colours: Blue, Black and White
Year Established: 2015

Features: You did a logo for me earlier in this thread called Ulricehamns FF, something like that one but with a little more black pretty much :)

Hey again man! Nice to see you back, would be very happy if you could help me again :)

Team Name: Lassalyckans SK
Colours: Blue, Black and White
Year Established: 2015

Features: You did a logo for me earlier in this thread called Ulricehamns FF, something like that one but with a little more black pretty much :)

View attachment 119955 View attachment 119954 View attachment 119953
LASSALYCKANS SK
Hi Svempa, How's it going in post-Zlatan Sverige? According to Wikipedia, Lassalyckan is an area known for its facilities catering for many different sports, so I have gone ahead and assumed that SK is for 'Sports Klub' and used an image to reflect that idea of sports people of many different disciplines being united under a single umbrella club. Let me know if that's not you're going for, though, and I'll amend it if you want.

Hey Rocheyb,

Finally finished my logo. Could you give it the last few touches so it looks nice and clean like yours so I can put it on the kit? Also, can I get a version with the nice silvery sheen you do for the actual game display?

Thanks so much!

Also, feedback is welcome hehehehe

View attachment 119923

hello looks great but if you could just change the name from Sports Klub to Sport Klubb that would be great. other than that it looks really good thanks mate :)

Last edited:
Hey Rocheyb,

Finally finished my logo. Could you give it the last few touches so it looks nice and clean like yours so I can put it on the kit? Also, can I get a version with the nice silvery sheen you do for the actual game display?

Thanks so much!

Also, feedback is welcome hehehehe

View attachment 1086798

Nice work, Fr05ty. I still think you have the problem of the background competing with the foreground for attention, though. The green wreath is providing a border so you don't need the roundel or the sky/hilltops affair in the middle. The text is bordered in white so I'd just go with the High Elf Shield, the bow, the quiver of arrows, the wreath and the text and allow the background to be transparent. That will make the elements more visually distinct to achieve that cleaner finished look. It may make a difference what colour your game's skin background is, though.

I don't use any silver sheens. I think what you're referring to are actually just graduated colour backgrounds. Say I wanted to keep the outside roundel on your logo but turn it gold. I would first turn that outer roundel to transparent, then group the layers, copy and paste back into position so I can paste in a graduated gold background to become the new bottom layer. Then I can enlarge, rotate or position that layer as I want to get the best highlight effect to show through the transparent layer. See the Inter Cardiff logo building demo half-way down this page for more info, with images:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/club...-rocheybs-custom-logo-creation-thread-35.html

The blue background that features in the Inter Cardiff logo in that link is the same blue background that I used for both the Gibraltar Rapids and Lassalyckans logos on this page - just different parts of the graduated blue from one very large rectangular image. Here's a screenshot of my collection of backgrounds that I have built up to date while making these logos. I just search for them and save them to my folder as I go:

View attachment 119798

Last edited:
Logo

Hello Rocheyb. I would like a logo for a FM16 club i created called Olle Boys.

Team Name: Olle Boys
Colours: Red, Black, and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: A snake with a crown on its head
Any other info:

View attachment 119754 View attachment 119753 View attachment 119752
REGEN ROVERS
I have been watching some episodes from GoldenFM's entertaining Regen Rovers series on YouTube, featuring a custom non-league club that features only regens. He's given them the nickname of 'The Younglings', has chosen a two-tone green home kit and even has a green toy snake mascot called Sylvester - so I have combined those elements to create this badge.

Last edited:
Hello Rocheyb. I would like a logo for a FM16 club i created called Olle Boys.

Team Name: Olle Boys
Colours: Red, Black, and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Features: A snake with a crown on its head
Any other info:

View attachment 119746 View attachment 119745 View attachment 119744
OLLE BOYS F.C.
You get the same snake as the logo above, Oliver - but closer to its original colours.

Team Name: One Tree Hill F.C
Colours: Dark blue and gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features: A billy goat and/or a tree silhouette
Any other info:

Thanks in advance!

Just a quick one for Codicote FC:

Can you swap the red and black on the badge shown below around and change "Youth FC" to "Football Club", so that it looks something like this, but in better quality please?

View attachment 119298

Thanks very much in advance.

Team Name: One Tree Hill F.C
Colours: Dark blue and gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features: A billy goat and/or a tree silhouette
Any other info:

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 119272 View attachment 119271 View attachment 119269
ONE TREE HILL
The tree silhouette was a bit plain so I have put pinstripes across it.

Back