ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Just a quick one for Codicote FC:

Can you swap the red and black on the badge shown below around and change "Youth FC" to "Football Club", so that it looks something like this, but in better quality please?

View attachment 1087512

Thanks very much in advance.

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 119255 View attachment 119254 View attachment 119253

View attachment 119252 View attachment 119251 View attachment 119250
CODICOTE FOOTBALL CLUB
I'm not sure what the bird is on the original logo - the team plays at Gosling Sports Park and a gosling is of course a baby duck, so I've used one of them. I prefer the line of three across the top with the football at the bottom, but the first version is closer to the original.

View attachment 1087555 View attachment 1087556 View attachment 1087557

View attachment 1087558 View attachment 1087559 View attachment 1087560
CODICOTE FOOTBALL CLUB
I'm not sure what the bird is on the original logo - the team plays at Gosling Sports Park and a gosling is of course a baby duck, so I've used one of them. I prefer the line of three across the top with the football at the bottom, but the first version is closer to the original.

Excellent work once again. Thanks very much as usual.

View attachment 1087555 View attachment 1087556 View attachment 1087557

View attachment 1087558 View attachment 1087559 View attachment 1087560
CODICOTE FOOTBALL CLUB

Actually, I have just realised, after some research, that the bird on the original logo seems to be a lapwing or something similar. If it is not too much to ask, could you possibly attempt to do the first version you made with lapwings rather than goslings, though I can understand if it is too difficult to find an appropriate image of one to easily adjust to fit the rest of the badge.

Thanks very much in advance again.

EDIT: I'm not sure how much help it is, but this image could prove pretty useful for this:

View attachment 119243

Last edited:
Actually, I have just realised, after some research, that the bird on the original logo seems to be a lapwing or something similar. If it is not too much to ask, could you possibly attempt to do the first version you made with lapwings rather than goslings, though I can understand if it is too difficult to find an appropriate image of one to easily adjust to fit the rest of the badge.

Thanks very much in advance again.

EDIT: I'm not sure how much help it is, but this image could prove pretty useful for this:

View attachment 1087567

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 119201 View attachment 119200 View attachment 119199
CODICOTE FOOTBALL CLUB (LAPWING REDUX)

View attachment 119197 View attachment 119196 View attachment 119195
LONG ISLAND PURITANS
A suitably decadent custom logo for a fantasy team in the United States based on the Puritans who emigrated from England to settle in Long Island during the 1630s and 1640s, taking their very strict "no fun" religious ideas with them.

Last edited:
Hey Rocheyb. You have made some really awesome logos I think. Therefore I would like you to make me one for my "make my own club" - Club.

Team Name: Reviliado FC
Colours: Red, Green and Gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features
: It has to include a dragon otherwise it's up to you
Any other info:

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Rocheyb i would like another logo please. Your first logo you made for me was amazing!

Team Name: GeruHans
Colours: Blue & Green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features: A Dragon
Any other info:

Hello again cant get enough of your logos mate!

Team Name: FC GOTHIA
Colours: Black & White
Features: something with a lion, if its easier you could just change the name and colour on this logo :)

Any other info:
76ea0b02fd649594f309f9631d6aa9e7_400x400.jpeg

Hey Rocheyb. You have made some really awesome logos I think. Therefore I would like you to make me one for my "make my own club" - Club.

Team Name: Reviliado FC
Colours: Red, Green and Gold
Features
: It has to include a dragon otherwise it's up to you
Any other info:

Thanks

View attachment 118627 View attachment 118626 View attachment 118625
REVILIADO FC
You wanted red, green and gold, Gybtensar; I found this red dragon online so the background is a graduated green with my familiar metallic gold trim effect. I figure the "FC" and the presence of a football behind the dragon negates the need for "Football Club" as would normally appear on a club's official badge, leaving room for that sweep effect in the black top section.

Hey Rocheyb i would like another logo please. Your first logo you made for me was amazing!

Team Name: GeruHans
Colours: Blue & Green
Features: A Dragon
Any other info:

View attachment 118613 View attachment 118612 View attachment 118611
GERUHANS FC
I think this particular Blue Dragon is from a console game but I like his Kung Fu pose so I used him here. The Chinese character is the one for 'Dragon'. The text at the bottom left has a white drop shadow so it should show up in your FM game, no matter what colour the skin.

Hello again cant get enough of your logos mate!

Team Name: FC GOTHIA
Colours: Black & White
Features: something with a lion, if its easier you could just change the name and colour on this logo :)

Any other info:
76ea0b02fd649594f309f9631d6aa9e7_400x400.jpeg

View attachment 118606 View attachment 118605 View attachment 118604

View attachment 118603 View attachment 118602 View attachment 118601

FC GOTHIA
Your supplied image is low resolution, Svempa, so I can't do much with that. That pose is a Proud Lion and the only one I could find is (I think) from The Lion King but with a crown I have given him. It's also a little low res so I kept the original colours. The second version suits a team playing in black-and-white. The three crowns are a feature of the Gothenburg flag, as you know, and echos IFK Goteborg's badge. The football and Swedish flag are self-explanatory; the crossed swords echo the sword held by the lion on the flag and the ship's wheel recognises that Gothenburg is a City port. I've been to Gothenburg; I bought a shirt in Jack&Jones in the shopping mall.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Team Name: Ottawa Soccer Club[/FONT]
Colours: Red and Blue
Year Established 2016
Badge up to you
Features
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]: Canadian flag[/FONT]
Any other info:the team is fan owned so if you could make something to show or hint at the, that would be great

thanks in advance, love your creations

View attachment 1088290 View attachment 1088291 View attachment 1088292
REVILIADO FC
You wanted red, green and gold, Gybtensar; I found this red dragon online so the background is a graduated green with my familiar metallic gold trim effect. I figure the "FC" and the presence of a football behind the dragon negates the need for "Football Club" as would normally appear on a club's official badge, leaving room for that sweep effect in the black top section.

It's really awesome tanks

Team Name: Ottawa Soccer Club
Colours: Red and Blue
Year Established 2016
Badge up to you
Features
: Canadian flag
Any other info:the team is fan owned so if you could make something to show or hint at the, that would be great

thanks in advance, love your creations

View attachment 118555 View attachment 118554 View attachment 118553

View attachment 118552 View attachment 118551 View attachment 118550

OTTAWA SOCCER CLUB
The same basic design but with the red and blue switched. The flag of Canada appears above the flag of municipal Ottawa.

Last edited:
View attachment 118199 View attachment 118198 View attachment 118197
JS CENTRE SALIF KEITA (Mali)
I don't like to see blank logos in my save. One of my regen players began his career at this club in Bamako, Mali which Wikipedia confirms was founded by the former Barcelona player. Their real badge exists online but it's a bit ropey to use in FM; this is my custom design. ID: 5340991

Last edited:
Back