ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
thanks for the other logos here are some more requests

Team Name: Rødderne
Colours: Dark Red
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: Up to you
Any other info:

Team Name: Fynboerne
Colours: Blue & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features: A castle that looks like 'Egeskov Slot'
Any other info:

Just want to say thankyou again for custom logo

This is my team in game looks **** fine

TJE - Album on Imgur

I was even inspired to create my own kits to make full use of your logo that you helped create for me

This is the most fulfilling experience I have had in FM manager. Creating your own team from the bottom and working your way up is just an amazing experience. Thankyou RocheyB for your assistance

Heath Rangers

Hi - hoping that you might be able to create a logo for Heath Rangers. I'm working on the England low level challenge and it was either Keymer & Hassocks or Heath Rangers, I chose the latter. Much appreciated, thank you!

Team Name: Heath Rangers
Colours: Royal Blue and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2006
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: no preference
Any other info: The team doesn't have much of a web presence. I found a facebook page and it included the logo shown below, which appears to be created in MS paint (ha ha). Anything will be an improvement over that one.

View attachment 115406

thanks for the other logos here are some more requests

Team Name: Rødderne
Colours: Dark Red
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Features: Up to you
Any other info:

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 115229 View attachment 115227 View attachment 115226
RODDERNE
Images of tree roots came up under an image search on "redderne" so one of those is used here.

Team Name: Fynboerne
Colours: Blue & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features: A castle that looks like 'Egeskov Slot'
Any other info:

View attachment 115193 View attachment 115192 View attachment 115191
FYNBOERNE
That castle is not a good match for Egeskov Slot but it's the closest one I could find. 'Egeskov' means Oak Forest, hence the three oak trees in the foreground. Go ahead and post up the rest of your teams for your custom league, OliverTH; just group them two per message.

Last edited:
This is my team in game looks **** fine

TJE - Album on Imgur

I was even inspired to create my own kits to make full use of your logo that you helped create for me

This is the most fulfilling experience I have had in FM manager. Creating your own team from the bottom and working your way up is just an amazing experience. Thankyou RocheyB for your assistance

Those kits are pretty smart, Jaden. The third kit isn't showing on your team's home page - you can add it by clicking on the pencil logo next to the question mark icon towards the top right of that screen, and select Edit Kits. You can create the generic style in-match 3D kit. When you save, your Home and Away kit will disappear from view - go back to that menu and select Allow Licensed Kits and all three should appear... as long as you have all three in your config, of course.

Glad you're enjoying your game. Check out GoldenFM's 'Regen Rovers' series on YouTube for another epic rags-to-riches (hopefully!) story.

Team Name: Witham Athletic

Colours: Warm Yellow and Dark Grey

Badge Shape: Shield (with parallel sides), or perhaps a circle, depending on the design

Features: Could have an eagle on the crest or something - some sort of majestic, noble animal idk

Other Info: Keep the logo pretty minimal, nothing too fancy!!!

Thanks.

Hi - hoping that you might be able to create a logo for Heath Rangers. I'm working on the England low level challenge and it was either Keymer & Hassocks or Heath Rangers, I chose the latter. Much appreciated, thank you!

Team Name: Heath Rangers
Colours: Royal Blue and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2006
Features: no preference
Any other info: The team doesn't have much of a web presence. I found a facebook page and it included the logo shown below, which appears to be created in MS paint (ha ha). Anything will be an improvement over that one.

View attachment 1092146

View attachment 115174 View attachment 115173 View attachment 115172
HEATH RANGERS
A variation on their existing theme.

I will have 3 divisions where there are 12 teams in each division. So that would be 36 teams in total. I hope you can make that much. You have already made me 12 logos so that is 1 division out of 3 :)

Anyway daily request down below

Team Name: Vilde Biller
Colours: Blue & Yellow
Features: a beetle
Any other info:

Team Name: Kolding FK
Colours: Orange & Black
Features: an eagle
Any other info:

I will have 3 divisions where there are 12 teams in each division. So that would be 36 teams in total. I hope you can make that much. You have already made me 12 logos so that is 1 division out of 3 :)

Anyway daily request down below

Team Name: Vilde Biller
Colours: Blue & Yellow
Features: a beetle
Any other info:

View attachment 115079 View attachment 115078 View attachment 115077
VILDE BILLER

Go ahead and post up your requests for all of your remaining teams, OliverTH and I will work through them in batches.

Thanks again for the amazing logos. Got some more requests down below :)

Team Name: Gutterne
Colours: Sky Blue & Dark Blue
Features: up to you
Any other info:

Team Name: Stjernerne
Colours: Yellow
Features: a star
Any other info:

Back