ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Nordlysbyen Fotbalklubb (FK)

Hello, it's me again :)
I'm going to create a club in the editor, Nordlysbyen Fotballklubb (FK).
Nordlys means Northern light, and Alta is a pretty popular tourist destination in the winter because of it.
They also have an observatory on top of the tallest "mountain" there called Halddetoppen.
So, was thinking if the nortern light AND the observatory could be implemented in the logo?
Some pictures of the observatory for you:
View attachment 113237View attachment 113236

Shape of the logo is totally up to you, whatever fits :)
Colour: maybe something NL related, so many colours in there so again, up to you!

Team Name: FC Gura Humorului
Colours: Green,Yellow,Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: deer (with big horn's) and a tree or some more,like they represend the forrest
Any other info:

Yo man. Sorry for not requesting for a while. I have been very sick but i feel good enough to make some requests now!

Team Name: Tordenskjold BK
Colours: Black & Brown
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: A shield
Any other info:

Team Name: Nørrebro FK
Colours: Blue & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features: up to you
Any other info:

Thanks again!

Bit off topic but Rochey do you know a decent program for reducing large badges into small without losing quality in large quantities??

Does anyone have program to add badges to fm 17 with windows 10 can't seem to find 1

Bit off topic but Rochey do you know a decent program for reducing large badges into small without losing quality in large quantities??

The only one I know of is Photoshop. You can do it once manually but have the machine record what you do and then apply the same "Action" - that's the name given to this process, "setting up an Action" - to then apply it to all the other images in a particular folder. One of my colleagues at the design agency I used to work for used to do it for images being prepped for websites or catalogue artwork. But Photoshop is expensive. I use a program called Paint Pro which cost me less than £10 on the Mac App Store. It doesn't have that option so when I am formatting loads of images at once, I put something good on BBC iPlayer or a podcast on iTunes and do it all manually. I am watching Dara O'Briain right now, actually.

Does anyone have program to add badges to fm 17 with windows 10 can't seem to find 1

You just need something like TextEdit or NotePad, don't you? Do you mean the program for the config file?

Hello, it's me again :)
I'm going to create a club in the editor, Nordlysbyen Fotballklubb (FK).
Nordlys means Northern light, and Alta is a pretty popular tourist destination in the winter because of it.
They also have an observatory on top of the tallest "mountain" there called Halddetoppen.
So, was thinking if the nortern light AND the observatory could be implemented in the logo?
Some pictures of the observatory for you:
View attachment 1094614View attachment 1094615

Shape of the logo is totally up to you, whatever fits :)
Colour: maybe something NL related, so many colours in there so again, up to you!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 111878 View attachment 111877 View attachment 111876
NORDLYSBYEN FOTBALLKLUBB
The observatory at Halddetoppen is quite nondescript, so i have concentrated on the sky featuring the Northern Lights and the telescope represents the observatory without showing the building itself.

Team Name: FC Gura Humorului
Colours: Green,Yellow,Blue
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: deer (with big horn's) and a tree or some more,like they represend the forrest
Any other info:

View attachment 111866 View attachment 111865 View attachment 111864
FC GURA HUMORULUI
That's an elm tree.

Last edited:
Yo man. Sorry for not requesting for a while. I have been very sick but i feel good enough to make some requests now!

Team Name: Tordenskjold BK
Colours: Black & Brown
Features: A shield
Any other info:

View attachment 111854 View attachment 111853 View attachment 111852
TORDENSKJOLD BK
I gather Tordenskjold was a general in the Danish-Norwegian army. His Coat of Arms features an eagle so I have used that motif here. I'm sure a team with this name would commonly be called "TBK" - like WBA for West Bromwich Albion or QPR for Queen's Park Rangers. Black and brown aren't the most attractive colours for a football badge, but I think this one works in a retro/Eastern Block kind of way. (Bad luck on being ill - hope all is well now, or at least getting better. Happy New Year).

Team Name: Nørrebro FK
Colours: Blue & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features: up to you
Any other info:

Thanks again!

View attachment 111838 View attachment 111837 View attachment 111836
NORREBRO FK
Danish Vikings - of course! I learn that Norrebro is a district of Copenhagen with a harbour at the shore of The Lakes (the Soerne).

Last edited:

Happy New Year to all FMers and anyone else who browses this thread.

View attachment 1096187 View attachment 1096188 View attachment 1096189
NORDLYSBYEN FOTBALLKLUBB
The observatory at Halddetoppen is quite nondescript, so i have concentrated on the sky featuring the Northern Lights and the telescope represents the observatory without showing the building itself.

Looks great, thank you! But the logos I've got is 200x200 and 20x20. Does that matter, or will these logos appear in the game anyways?

Den Haag

Team Name: Den Haag Eengezind
Colours: Red, White, Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Features: none
Any other info:
Thank you :)
Thankseengezind

The only one I know of is Photoshop. You can do it once manually but have the machine record what you do and then apply the same "Action" - that's the name given to this process, "setting up an Action" - to then apply it to all the other images in a particular folder. One of my colleagues at the design agency I used to work for used to do it for images being prepped for websites or catalogue artwork. But Photoshop is expensive. I use a program called Paint Pro which cost me less than £10 on the Mac App Store. It doesn't have that option so when I am formatting loads of images at once, I put something good on BBC iPlayer or a podcast on iTunes and do it all manually. I am watching Dara O'Briain right now, actually.

I have photoshop i always get pixlation when i reduce it down.. i'll see if i can find some instruction vids on keeping the qualityA

Looks great, thank you! But the logos I've got is 200x200 and 20x20. Does that matter, or will these logos appear in the game anyways?

I don't know. Try it with them as they are but if they don't work properly, just delete them again and come back on here and I will re-do them.

Back