ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Thanks again my man, you are really good at making these logos can't wait till i have all the logos i need so i can start my custom leagues.

Team Name: Bornholm BK
Colours: Green & Red & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: a football
Any other info:

Team Name: Nordsjælland IF
Colours: Red & Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Features: a tiger
Any other info:

Thanks again my man, you are really good at making these logos can't wait till i have all the logos i need so i can start my custom leagues.

Team Name: Bornholm BK
Colours: Green & Red & White
Features: a football
Any other info:

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 114398 View attachment 114397 View attachment 114396
BORNHOLM BK

Hi! I've got some custom logos I want created (and a logo I hope you can fix so it can be put in the game),, hope its doable:
View attachment 114373

And the 2 I want created:
Team Name: Bølgen IL

Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 1946
Colours you want included: Blue and white
Badge Shape : Up to you, but "Bølgen" is wave in norwegian, so a wave should be in there :)

Team Name: Vardø IL
Team Nickname :
Year Founded : 1911
Colours you want included: Green and white, and another colour if you think it needs it.
Shape: Vardø is an old fishing community, AND has a pretty spescial bastion (or whatever you call it) wich is formed like a star, so if that in any way can be implemented in the logo that would be great :)

Team Nickname :
Colours you want included: Green and white, and another colour if you think it needs it.
Shape: Vardø is an old fishing community, AND has a pretty spescial bastion (or whatever you call it) wich is formed like a star, so if that in any way can be implemented in the logo that would be great :)

Steinbra14 - By 'bastion' with a 'star', do you mean a coat of arms with a sun graphic like this...?

View attachment 114362
...If so, I will create something based on this.

Another little request from me :)
I've created a new "basque like" nation in the editor replacing Ireland (1922), Sapmi. They've played in the last 2 ConIFA world cups, finishing 5 in the last one in Abkazhia (I actually got 10 games for them, and would love to see the flag in the game).
Need to implement the flag in the game, so if you could fix this that would be great!

View attachment 114353

Team Nickname :

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 114319 View attachment 114318 View attachment 114317
VARDO IL
The bastion is shaped as an 8-pointed star, so I used that shape in this design with a multi-toned green background.

Another little request from me :)
I've created a new "basque like" nation in the editor replacing Ireland (1922), Sapmi. They've played in the last 2 ConIFA world cups, finishing 5 in the last one in Abkazhia (I actually got 10 games for them, and would love to see the flag in the game).
Need to implement the flag in the game, so if you could fix this that would be great!

View attachment 1093333

View attachment 114316 View attachment 114315
SAPMI (flag)
I have mapped this over an existing flag from my own files, so it should go into your files at the correct size.

AFC Farleigh badge request

Team Name: AFC Farleigh

Colours:
Black and Blue or White and Purple, maybe a variation of each

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Whatever works best, though I do think Torino's badge looks like a nice design to work from

Features:
Stag (something tribal, example given in attached image of the style/theme) though feel free to pick whatever works best from any other images you have

Any other info:
Background info: Farleigh is a small area of countryside in the SE of England in the council district of Maidstone

Team Name: AFC Farleigh

Colours:
Black and Blue or White and Purple, maybe a variation of each

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Whatever works best, though I do think Torino's badge looks like a nice design to work from

Features:
Stag (something tribal, example given in attached image of the style/theme) though feel free to pick whatever works best from any other images you have

Any other info:
Background info: Farleigh is a small area of countryside in the SE of England in the council district of Maidstone

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 113835 View attachment 113834 View attachment 113833

View attachment 113832 View attachment 113831 View attachment 113830
AFC FARLEIGH
Two versions inspired by the Torino badge. The Italian club has a rampant horse - "rampant" is what you call that pose where the animal is up on its hind legs - so the first version has the stag in that position. The second version uses a stag's head with a white top section and gold edging, like Torino. Let me know which you prefer.

Farleigh logo

I like the first one most. Would you be able to give it a purple theme but keeping the diving line between a darker and a light shade?

Back