ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi mate, could you do a request for my local team please?

Team name: Newhaven FC
Colours: Red and Yellow
Shape: Circle
Features: Anchor

(Please take inspiration from our current badge. I would like a simpler badge than this if possible, without the waves behind the anchor and the rope surround the badge replaced with a solid line. If you could include "Newhaven FC" and "1889" on/around the badge it would be greatly appreciated:))

Also, If possible, I would like to request another logo for another local team of mine;)

Team Name: Saltdean United
Colours: Red and black w/ gold outline
Shape: Circle or Diamond
Features: A roaring lion

Cheers!

Last edited:

(Please take inspiration from our current badge. I would like a simpler badge than this if possible, without the waves behind the anchor and the rope surround the badge replaced with a solid line. If you could include "Newhaven FC" and "1889" on/around the badge it would be greatly appreciated:))

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 111231 View attachment 111230 View attachment 111229
NEWHAVEN FC
Most online images are rights managed so you have to pay for them. This anchor image is not rights managed, but the rope is not a constant line as you requested.

Also, If possible, I would like to request another logo for another local team of mine;)

Team Name: Saltdean United
Colours: Red and black w/ gold outline
Shape: Circle or Diamond
Features: A roaring lion

Cheers!

View attachment 111221 View attachment 111220 View attachment 111219
SALTDEAN UNITED FC
I already had the red, black and gold circular shield among my files so I have used it for this badge. Saltdean is in East Sussex and the official flag and Coat of Arms for East Sussex both feature gold martlets, which is the bird I have put at the bottom to act as a start/finish point for that roundel text. It looks like the lion is about to eat the martlet, but think of the hours of fun the costumed matchday mascots could have with that!

View attachment 1096917 View attachment 1096918 View attachment 1096919
SALTDEAN UNITED FC
I already had the red, black and gold circular shield among my files so I have used it for this badge. Saltdean is in East Sussex and the official flag and Coat of Arms for East Sussex both feature gold martlets, which is the bird I have put at the bottom to act as a start/finish point for that roundel text. It looks like the lion is about to eat the martlet, but think of the hours of fun the costumed matchday mascots could have with that!

Just one thing with the Saltdean badge, after looking at it again, I've realised that I'm not a big fan of the upside-down text. If possible, the "Saltdean United" Arch over the top half of the badge, and the "Football Club" Arched under the bottom half. (I don't know if there will be room for the martlet.) Sorry for being quite picky, as other than this the badge is perfect. Cheers!

Team Name: Woolwich Arsenal
Colours: Red, Maroon, Yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: Old school Arsenal feel with a cannon of course
Any other info:

Just one thing with the Saltdean badge, after looking at it again, I've realised that I'm not a big fan of the upside-down text. If possible, the "Saltdean United" Arch over the top half of the badge, and the "Football Club" Arched under the bottom half. (I don't know if there will be room for the martlet.) Sorry for being quite picky, as other than this the badge is perfect. Cheers!

View attachment 110605 View attachment 110604 View attachment 110603
SALTDEAN UNITED (Redux)

Team Name: Woolwich Arsenal
Colours: Red, Maroon, Yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to you
Features: Old school Arsenal feel with a cannon of course
Any other info:

View attachment 110602 View attachment 110601 View attachment 110600
WOOLWICH ARSENAL
This is based on an old Arsenal logo. I've added the 'Woolwich' at the top and achieved the two tone effect by making the right half maroon coloured. That white pattern was always there on the old logo. I don't know what the coat of arms represents, but the Latin text translates roughly as something like: "Commitment to increased success".

Hi, just wanted to request a few more badges in the Gibraltar League; some of the badges in the league aren't that nice/could be better to be honest, and I wanted something fresh.

Team: Manchester 62
Colours: Red, White, Yellow
Features: I would like the badge to look similar to this but red, with "62" instead of "96". If the badge could feature the Machester ship that is on both the Man City and Man United logo (in yellow) it would be great.

Team: St. Josephs FC
Colours: Blue and white
Shape: Up to rocheyb
Features: Anything to make it looks nicer than it is at the moment.

Team: College Europa FC
Colours: Green & Black
Shape: This
Features: Green and black vertical stripes on the badge, Featuring a football.

Much Appreciated :D

Team: Port Royal FC
Colours: Black Yellow Green like the jamaican flag
Features: Pirates 1888

Would really appreciate a badge for Lillehammer FK

Team: Lillehammer FK
Colours: Black, Blue and White
Nickname: LFK
Shape: I don't mind
Features: Maybe something to do with skiing

Boston United Custom Badge

Team Name: Boston United
Colours: Yellow & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1933
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Circle
Features: Old Style Sailing Ship
Any other info: Have nickname 'The Pilgrims' somewhere on the badge

This is the current badge:
View attachment 109607

Hi, just wanted to request a few more badges in the Gibraltar League; some of the badges in the league aren't that nice/could be better to be honest, and I wanted something fresh.

Team: Manchester 62
Colours: Red, White, Yellow
Features: I would like the badge to look similar to this but red, with "62" instead of "96". If the badge could feature the Machester ship that is on both the Man City and Man United logo (in yellow) it would be great.

View attachment 109490 View attachment 109489 View attachment 109488
MANCHESTER 62
In common with the Hannover 96 logo, I wanted the 62 to break out of the circle on either side with the extreme edges of the numbers overlapping the black circular outline. At this size, I'm also able to get the outlines of the 6 and the 2 to overlap neatly in the middle, in a slightly staggered formation. That doesn't leave any room for the ship, but like the Premier League logo that sits at the bottom of players' shirt numbers, I have positioned the ship in the bottom centre of the 2. You asked for the ship to be yellow, but I think this colour combination is most striking and the strong contrast between the black ship and the bright yellow behind it ensures the ship is visually distinct, despite its relatively small size and the degree of detail in that silhouette. The ship is not the same one used on any of the Manchester club logos - three of them now, with FC United - but it is generically similar.

Team: St. Josephs FC
Colours: Blue and white
Features: Anything to make it looks nicer than it is at the moment.

View attachment 109477 View attachment 109476 View attachment 109475
ST. JOSEPH'S (GIBRALTAR)
There are quite a few teams by this name so I have included "of Gibraltar" in the club name at the top to clearly differentiate this club. A white Christian cross against a textured dark blue background, with the iconic Gibraltar Castle and key.

Team: Port Royal FC
Colours: Black Yellow Green like the jamaican flag
Features: Pirates 1888

View attachment 108738 View attachment 108737 View attachment 108736
PARK ROYAL F.C.
I found that highlighted Jamaican roundel flag while searching online, so I decided to make that the centrepiece of this logo. The yellow trim is sampled from the flag's cross. The items on the sides are a skull with a traditional pirate's hat, eyepatch and sword, and a section of strong silver chain such as that you might find on a ship.

Would really appreciate a badge for Lillehammer FK

Team: Lillehammer FK
Colours: Black, Blue and White
Nickname: LFK
Shape: I don't mind
Features: Maybe something to do with skiing

View attachment 108735 View attachment 108734 View attachment 108733
LILLEHAMMER FK
I found the skiing logo online and edited it for your club's name and colours. I got the correct spelling of 'Fotballklubb' from the internet - this is a real club.

Team Name: Boston United
Colours: Yellow & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1933
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Circle
Features: Old Style Sailing Ship
Any other info: Have nickname 'The Pilgrims' somewhere on the badge

This is the current badge:
View attachment 1098707

View attachment 108657 View attachment 108656 View attachment 108655
BOSTON UNITED
Your description was of the existing Boston United badge, other than for the 1933. So I have just re-done it with a different ship and different style of waves.

View attachment 108454

Last edited:
From a private message:

Team Name: James RL
Colours: Blue, White & Green
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: A wolf with headphones on

View attachment 108647 View attachment 108646 View attachment 108645
JAMES RL
I done it in black rather than blue because the image of the wolf with headphones on had its own black background which is difficult to separate from Wolfy himself, with the headphones also in black. I've done them at the normal FM sizes but let me know if you need it at a different size.

View attachment 108453

Last edited:
From a private message:

Team Name: James RL
Colours: Blue, White & Green
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: A wolf with headphones on

View attachment 1099742 View attachment 1099743 View attachment 1099744
JAMES RL
I done it in black rather than blue because the image of the wolf with headphones on had its own black background which is difficult to separate from Wolfy himself, with the headphones also in black. I've done them at the normal FM sizes but let me know if you need it at a different size.

Thank you man

Back