ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 93673 View attachment 93672 View attachment 93671
WREXHAM RANGERS Futsal Club
Same shape as the Empoli/Epsom one, but when I found that Welsh Dragon image online I had to base your Wrexham Rangers badge around it. I think the red-on-red works here with the differing textures and highlights and a decent black outline in the dragon image. The Welsh Dragon is always depicted facing left; I'm reluctant to flip him in case that has some specific heraldic meaning that I don't know about. The team name is less prominent in that lower position, but that's mitigated by a bold blue bar with bright, white out text. As before, a link for your printer to donwload the relevant files from my Dropbox account, if he needs to recreate or adjust it in Pre-Press: http://bit.ly/2r72jrd

View attachment 93669

Hi Mate, could you please make me a badges of SV Darmstadt

Team name: SV Darmstadt 1898
Colours: Mainly white, with a blue outline
Shape: Could the badge be in the shape of the symbol in the centre of their current badge.
Features: "SV Darmstadt" below the main badge shape

And FC Augsburg
A roundel version of their current badge, same design and features, however without colours, just white with a gold trim. (if possible)

Cheers

Last edited:
Union Berlin

Hi man, really good work going on here and appreciate you taking the time to do this for us all

Team Name:
1.FC Union

Colours:
Red, Yellow

Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1966

Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Could you make it like this badge https://www.pinterest.com/pin/567946202977428174/

Features:
To the right of the ship on Zenit's badge, could you replace the writing there with 1966? If not its ok

Any other info:
Could it just have Union instead of FC Union written in middle thanks (Just do your thing if I made this too complicated)

View attachment 1116425 View attachment 1116426 View attachment 1116427in blue & white if possible, maybe the dragon in white with blue background,
WREXHAM RANGERS Futsal Club
Same shape as the Empoli/Epsom one, but when I found that Welsh Dragon image online I had to base your Wrexham Rangers badge around it. I think the red-on-red works here with the differing textures and highlights and a decent black outline in the dragon image. The Welsh Dragon is always depicted facing left; I'm reluctant to flip him in case that has some specific heraldic meaning that I don't know about. The team name is less prominent in that lower position, but that's mitigated by a bold blue bar with bright, white out text. As before, a link for your printer to donwload the relevant files from my Dropbox account, if he needs to recreate or adjust it in Pre-Press: http://bit.ly/2r72jrd

View attachment 1116429

Team Name: Pemberton Colliery Welfare
Colours: Blue and White
Badge Shape - Basically just this, but with the name and colour changed if possible https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/629679057005842432/O3uRw8mh.jpg
Features: A colliery wheel like that photo

Thanks in advance

View attachment 93354 View attachment 93353 View attachment 93352
PEMBERTON COLLIERY WELFARE F.C.
The structure in the middle is called a Winding Tower, a feature of the kind of coal mines that used to be in the Lancashire town of Pemberton. Coal miners used to take canaries into the mines with them as a kind of early warning system; any toxic gases like carbon dioxide or methane would kill the bird before harming humans, giving the men time to get out - which is why miners hold canaries in high regard. You asked for blue-and-white colourways and those are the most prominent colours in this badge; I've added yellow to represent the canary and black represents coal and the darkness of the mine itself, contrasting with the rays of the sun illuminating the white background in the central roundel.

View attachment 93350

Hi Mate, could you please make me a badges of SV Darmstadt

Team name: SV Darmstadt 1898
Colours: Mainly white, with a blue outline
Shape: Could the badge be in the shape of the symbol in the centre of their current badge.
Features: "SV Darmstadt" below the main badge shape

And FC Augsburg
A roundel version of their current badge, same design and features, however without colours, just white with a gold trim. (if possible)

Cheers

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 93348 View attachment 93347 View attachment 93346

View attachment 93345 View attachment 93344 View attachment 93343
SV DARMSTADT
The Fleur de Lis (Flower of Life) is the name of that shape. I originally forgot to put the team name in - I actually prefer that version, knowing that FM displays the logos alongside the team names. On the 2nd version, it appears just right of centre so it can fit into the 'V' part of the M. There is a white drop shadow on the blue text.

View attachment 93341

FC Augsburg

Cheers

View attachment 93302 View attachment 93301 View attachment 93300

View attachment 93293 View attachment 93292 View attachment 93291 View attachment 93290
FC AUGSBURG
The top version is as you see it, with a white background in the outer roundel. The second version only contains white in the central image, the rest is transparent.

View attachment 93288

Hi man, really good work going on here and appreciate you taking the time to do this for us all

Team Name:
1.FC Union

Colours:
Red, Yellow

Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1966

Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Could you make it like this badge https://www.pinterest.com/pin/567946202977428174/

Features:
To the right of the ship on Zenit's badge, could you replace the writing there with 1966? If not its ok

Any other info:
Could it just have Union instead of FC Union written in middle thanks (Just do your thing if I made this too complicated)

View attachment 93131 View attachment 93130 View attachment 93129
1.FC UNION BERLIN
I have matched that Zenit badge as closely as I can but with a larger football in the centre background. The star at the top right position is just to fill the space, but it could also represent the club's FDGB-Pokal triumph in 1968, which was the East German equivalent of the FA Cup, prior to the reunification of Germany. The areas behind "Union", the football and the ship at the top are transparent; there is a white outline on the segmented outer roundel.

View attachment 93127

View attachment 1116570in blue & white if possible, the dragon in white with blue background

View attachment 93119 View attachment 93118 View attachment 93117
WREXHAM RANGERS FUTSAL CLUB (Redux)
A blue and white version, as requested. Ideally I would have put a dark outline around the dragon and its internal features, but that requires a skill greater than mine. The original images are in the zipped folder contain on my Dropbox if your printer needs to recreate the file: http://bit.ly/2qniUCT

View attachment 93115

View attachment 1116832 View attachment 1116833 View attachment 1116834

View attachment 1116841 View attachment 1116842 View attachment 1116843 View attachment 1116844
FC AUGSBURG
The top version is as you see it, with a white background in the outer roundel. The second version only contains white in the central image, the rest is transparent.

View attachment 1116846

absolutely brilliant mate, thanks so much :)

Edit: Sorry, but i forgot to add, could you resize these and the Darmstadt logos as 200x200 and 20x20 please? thanks

Last edited:
Gloucester FC

Team Name: Gloucester F.C
Colours: Grey/Cyan
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape: Shaped like Basel's with a black outline instead of gold
Features: GFC inside the crest similar to Basels
Any other info: Could it look as much like Basels as possible

absolutely brilliant mate, thanks so much :)

Edit: Sorry, but i forgot to add, could you resize these and the Darmstadt logos as 200x200 and 20x20 please? thanks

View attachment 93100 View attachment 93099 View attachment 93098 View attachment 93097

View attachment 93096 View attachment 93095 View attachment 93094 View attachment 93093
SV DARMSTADT / FC AUGSBURG
Yeah - when you post new requests, please remind me you need 200x200px and 20x20px. I've been doing them at the size to fit my FM skin since I began this thread, so it's a hard habit to break!

View attachment 93091

Last edited:
Team Name: Gloucester F.C
Colours: Grey/Cyan
Badge shape: Shaped like Basel's with a black outline instead of gold
Features: GFC inside the crest similar to Basels
Any other info: Could it look as much like Basels as possible

View attachment 93090 View attachment 93089 View attachment 93088
GLOUCESTER F.C.
No excuses for getting this one wrong - I have their shirt from a couple of years ago, which I bought on a visit to Basel just after Christmas 2015. I can recommend the zoo!

View attachment 93086

View attachment 1116778 View attachment 1116779 View attachment 1116780
PEMBERTON COLLIERY WELFARE F.C.
The structure in the middle is called a Winding Tower, a feature of the kind of coal mines that used to be in the Lancashire town of Pemberton. Coal miners used to take canaries into the mines with them as a kind of early warning system; any toxic gases like carbon dioxide or methane would kill the bird before harming humans, giving the men time to get out - which is why miners hold canaries in high regard. You asked for blue-and-white colourways and those are the most prominent colours in this badge; I've added yellow to represent the canary and black represents coal and the darkness of the mine itself, contrasting with the rays of the sun illuminating the white background in the central roundel.

View attachment 1116782
That's beautiful, thanks for your work

Team Name: Littleover Cygnets
Colours: greys, black, white, yellow
Badge shape: suprise me i havent really got a preference

Features: main focus of the badge to be a swan

u2CpKmL.png

Team Name: Bridge of Earn FC
Colours: greys, Claret & Blue/Yellow&Royal Blue/Black&Grey
Year Established: 2016
Badge shape: Similar to above

Features: A bridge but not the london bridge. Quote of "More Than A Club" if possible

Look forward to seeing you work.

Team Name: Littleover Cygnets
Colours: greys, black, white, yellow
Badge shape: suprise me i havent really got a preference

Features: main focus of the badge to be a swan

View attachment 92528 View attachment 92527 View attachment 92526
LITTLEOVER CYGNETS
The swans come from a corporate logo from a company called Cygnet but I have placed them against a Barcelona style shield to incorporate the colourways you requested. There is a white outline on the outer edge of the shield.

View attachment 92524

Back