ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hello Rochey, Amazing work you're doing here, making our FM lives better and more exciting. Much appreciated bro.
I'd like to request a logo based on this Los Angeles FC logo ; View attachment 81936
Team Name: London City FC i.e "London City" written above and "FC or Football Club, whichever looks better" written under
Colours: Black and Gold
Badge Shape: Just like the one above.

Cheers Mate!:D

Team Name: Sevilla
Colours: Red, white and gold
Badge shape: Own choice
Features: Crown on top just like the city badge +role for the ball that is in the original logo (https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sevilla_(stad)#/media/File:Escudo_de_Sevilla.svg and https://seeklogo.com/images/S/sevilla-fc-logo-0D80FA88A5-seeklogo.com.png

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 81826 View attachment 81825 View attachment 81824
SEVILLA
Red-and-white colourways, as requested. I have retained the gold lines with the old fashioned football highlighted in the middle, together with red-and-white stripes. The bird is an egret, one of many breed that migrate to Andalucia for the winter. That's the Spanish crown at the top.

View attachment 81823

I think it's meant to be an eagle, I mean if you could replace the bit in the middle with and eagle but keep the wings as the rectangular type things that'd be good.
If you need the text underneath its ФК ЖЕЛЕЗНИЧАР ЛАЈКОВАЦ which is just the team name in Serbian.

View attachment 81796 View attachment 81795 View attachment 81794
FK ZELEZNICAR LAJKOVAC
Same basic design but with a fresh set of wings. The team name you gave me displays as a series of questions marks (???????????????????) so I have got it from an online translation site.

View attachment 81793

Hi Man, Logos are cool

Could you do me a badge for Fortress Gibraltar. Id like a castle as the centrepiece like the Gibraltan National Team but a bit more cool.

The year is 2016

The colours are red and a dash of white
View attachment 81792 View attachment 81791 View attachment 81790
FORTRESS GIBRALTAR
The castle from the Gibraltar flag placed against a graduated red background. The shield template is from Augsburg's badge and I have retained its yellow border as it resonates with the key.

View attachment 81789

Team Name: London Brazil
Colours: Same as Brazil
Year Established: 1996
Badge shape: like brazil
Features: up to rocheyb

View attachment 81788 View attachment 81787 View attachment 81786
LONDON BRASIL
I have used the Portuguese spelling of Brazil - Brasil - on the assumption that a club by this name would have been formed by ex-patriot Brazilians, speaking in their own language. There's a white drop shadow on the text so it will stand out more clearly against a dark background.

View attachment 81785

Deganwy FC

Team Name: Deganwy FC
Colours: Red & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2013
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Circle
Features: Dragon (Head or full body, up to you)
Any other info:

Hi friend, I'll bother you again after a while, you could do these Badges?
Greetings

#1 Team name - U.D. Portugalete (Unión Deportiva Portugalete)

Colours - Red and Blue
Year Established - 1908
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished and if possible the coat of arms of the city (Portugalete)
Other info - once again free hands

#2 Team name - Atlético Cuenca
Colours - Yellow and Red
Year Established - 1911
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished

#3 Team name - Castelldefels F.C.
Colours - Blue and Yellow
Year Established - 1905
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, and if possible the coat of arms of the city (Castelldefels)

Looks amazing, thank you very much!!!

View attachment 1129501 View attachment 1129502 View attachment 1129503
SEVILLA
Red-and-white colourways, as requested. I have retained the gold lines with the old fashioned football highlighted in the middle, together with red-and-white stripes. The bird is an egret, one of many breed that migrate to Andalucia for the winter. That's the Spanish crown at the top.

View attachment 1129504

Red Bull Clubs

Team Name: Red Bull Canberra / Red Bull Shanghai (ou 上海市 )
Colours: like Red Bull Salzburg logo
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): like Red Bull Salzburg logo
Features: like Red Bull Salzburg logo
Any other info: can you make 2 logos, one for Canberra and one for Shanghai ?

Epsom FC

Hello Mate

Are you able to resize this for use in game please?

I dont think there is anything else i want to add to it, but if you think of something you can enhance it with feel free to add your style to a copy

Thanks pal

Red Bull Roma

Can you create me a Red Bull Roma badge please. Exactly the same as the previous Red Bull badges you have been creating. They're awesome.

Royal Football Club Luxembourg

Team Name: Royal Football Club Luxembourg

Colours: Red, White and Black (with the team name in Gold)

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel

Features: I'd like to have the Luxembourg Civil Ensign in the middle of the roundel logo (like how FC Bayern have the Bavarian flag colors in the middle of their logo).

Any other info: Keep up the great work !

South Liverpool

Hi
Your work is superb and i would like to request a logo please?
Im new to this and it would be great if you could design a logo for a fantasy team South Liverpool

Team Name: South Liverpool
Colours: white and gold and another one yellow and white
Year Established n.a.
Badge shape badge below if possible
Features: something with the Liver bird in and something similar to the images below.
Any other info:
anything you think will look good

View attachment 80461View attachment 80460

Hey just created a new club on new game, would very much appreciate your effort creating a logo would be great!

Team Name: A.S. Rho / AS Rho / Associazione Sportiva Rho / Rho
Colours:
Same as town coat of arms (attached) colors
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Round
Features:
Inter Milan Style logo and Helvetica type font would be amazing
Any other info:
here more variations of coat of arms https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Rho-Stemma.png
View attachment 1128801

View attachment 79893 View attachment 79892 View attachment 79891
A.S. RHO

View attachment 79890

Team Name: Everpine Forest
Colours: Black and Green
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): shield
Features: Trees
Any other info:

Thanks

View attachment 79889 View attachment 79888 View attachment 79887
View attachment 79886 View attachment 79885 View attachment 79884
EVERPINE FOREST
Well — once I had the basic image sorted, it was kind of crying out for a UFO!

View attachment 79883

Alright mate,

Team Name: Werty FC
Colours: Black and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info: Any chance you could use the old Newcastle Brown Ale Logo as a template but put Werty Football Club on instead of Newcastle Brown Ale? Much appreciated. :D

Click on the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 79867 View attachment 79866 View attachment 79865
WERTY FOOTBALL CLUB
I had to recreate the blue star using the best free Newcastle skyline image I could find. It's not exactly the same as the original but it evokes the same idea. I like the word "Founded" at the bottom; it suits that kind of old, industrial environment that Newcastle Brown Ale comes from.

View attachment 79864

Help for my Neukölln save and to continue in to FM18

Team Name: Berliner-Neukölln SK
Colours: Red, white and black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to RocheyB
Features: Feature red (darker shade if possible) as primary colour with accompanying colours (kits are red, white and black)
Any other info:
Feature either a bear (
Berlin symbol), lion or wolf as an animal symbol within the badge. I have seen what you have done with other Berlin designs and thought you were the man for the job. I have attached inspiration pictures I had looked at below.

View attachment 79761View attachment 79760View attachment 79759

Last edited:
Hello. I love your work. Just spent 3 hours going through every page from page 28. I'd like to request a logo please that may be quite difficult, yet it sounds very simple.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Team Name: Royal Penzance 92 Football Club (Could "Royal Penzance 92" feature more prominent, like "Weston Super Mare" in the WSM logo, and "92 Football Club" in smaller font like "Association Football Club" in the WSM logo)[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Colours: White, Black & Gold (Same as WSM logo)[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb) & Features: Okay... This is where the easy bit is. The new Weston Super-Mare badge, with the seagull is beautiful. I'd like one almost exactly like that (shape, colour etc), if I may but with a different bird. I'd like a bird of prey please. But, and here is the hard bit, could you keep the simplicity of the WSM badge? This is where it goes from hard to very very difficult... could you incorporate something to suggest royalty? Something that will not detract from the simplicity of the badge, nor clash with the colours etc?[/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Thank you![/FONT]

Team Name: Castleford AFC
Colours: White Blue Black (Blue of your choice)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017 (bottom white segment)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): River Plate Style

Features: Yorkshire Rose (on the top blue segment)
Any other info:
could i have the blue where the red is on the river plate badge
team initials like river plate if possible CAFC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags...hire#/media/File:White_Rose_Badge_of_York.svg

Last edited:
Back