ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi rochy :P
If you wouldn't mind creating a few League Logos for me.

Competition Name: National Second Division (NSD for short)
Sponsor: Standard Bank ( South African company)
Colours: The colours of standard bank
Features: Design it how you want really

Competition Name: National Third Division
Just the same as above but with Third instead of Second (obviously)

Competition Name: Chappies Cup
Sponsor:Chappies (Chewing gum company,it has a Chipmunk in its logo.)
Colours: The colours of Chappies
Features:Can it be in a circle please and exclude the chipmunk from it just the plain logo.(see below)

View attachment 1128928

Thanks for everything you do for the community :)

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 79228 View attachment 79227 View attachment 79226
View attachment 79225 View attachment 79224 View attachment 79223
View attachment 79222 View attachment 79221 View attachment 79220
View attachment 79219 View attachment 79218 View attachment 79217
NATIONAL DIVISION 1 / NATIONAL DIVISION 2 / NATIONAL DIVISION 3 / CHAPPIES CUP
You request was for Div.2 and Div.3 logos; doesn't make sense as to why there's no Div.1 so I have included it, anyway. All the featured background and line colours are on the flag of South Africa and the blue is also Standard Bank's corporate colour. I haven't used your NSD abbreviation because it wouldn't be consistent for all three if the 'S' stands for "Second"; I have imposed a uniform style instead. For the cup, I have used the phrase "Chappies Challenge Cup" — as per the full name of the FA Cup — to fill the space in the top part of the roundel. The colours in the trim are from the Chappies logo.

View attachment 79216View attachment 79216

Hello Rochey, Amazing work you're doing here, making our FM lives better and more exciting. Much appreciated bro.
I'd like to request a logo based on this Los Angeles FC logo ; View attachment 1129390
Team Name: London City FC i.e "London City" written above and "FC or Football Club, whichever looks better" written under
Colours: Black and Gold
Badge Shape: Just like the one above.

Cheers Mate!:D

View attachment 79215 View attachment 79214 View attachment 79213
View attachment 79212 View attachment 79211 View attachment 79210
LONDON CITY
I can't match the font from the Los Angeles logo so I have chosen the closest one I can find. The C is a lot wider than the L so I've had to alter the design slightly, and I've done a second option.

View attachment 79209

Team Name: Deganwy FC
Colours: Red & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2013
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Circle
Features: Dragon (Head or full body, up to you)
Any other info:

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 79208 View attachment 79207 View attachment 79206
DEGANWY F.C.
Fairly self-explanatory. There's a white outline on the outer edge.

View attachment 79205

Hi friend...

#1 Team name - U.D. Portugalete (Unión Deportiva Portugalete)

Colours - Red and Blue
Year Established - 1908
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished and if possible the coat of arms of the city (Portugalete)
Other info - once again free hands

View attachment 79197View attachment 79196View attachment 79195
UNION DEPORTIVA PORTUGALETE
The shield template is from Logrones. Portugalete's Coat of Arms appears in the top left section with the club's full name below and initials against the blue background. The year of formation is against the red in the lower section with a football from that era providing the sporting context for this badge.

Last edited:
#2 Team name - Atlético Cuenca
Colours - Yellow and Red
Year Established - 1911
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished

View attachment 79162 View attachment 79161 View attachment 79160
ATLETICO CUENCA
Yellow and red colourways, as requested. The Rampant Bear and the chalice with the star above it (a Catholic symbol, I think) comes from the Coat of Arms for Cuenca. The team name scrolls up, for a change.

#3 Team name - Castelldefels F.C.
Colours - Blue and Yellow
Year Established - 1905
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, the year astablished, and if possible the coat of arms of the city (Castelldefels)

View attachment 79148 View attachment 79147 View attachment 79146
CASTELLDEFELS F.C.
Using the Manchester City badge template, I have applied your requested colourways to the roundel and used the Coat of Arms for Castelldefels in the middle.

View attachment 1132287 View attachment 1132288 View attachment 1132289
View attachment 1132290 View attachment 1132291 View attachment 1132292
View attachment 1132293 View attachment 1132294 View attachment 1132295
View attachment 1132296 View attachment 1132297 View attachment 1132298
NATIONAL DIVISION 1 / NATIONAL DIVISION 2 / NATIONAL DIVISION 3 / CHAPPIES CUP
You request was for Div.2 and Div.3 logos; doesn't make sense as to why there's no Div.1 so I have included it, anyway. All the featured background and line colours are on the flag of South Africa and the blue is also Standard Bank's corporate colour. I haven't used your NSD abbreviation because it wouldn't be consistent for all three if the 'S' stands for "Second"; I have imposed a uniform style instead. For the cup, I have used the phrase "Chappies Challenge Cup" — as per the full name of the FA Cup — to fill the space in the top part of the roundel. The colours in the trim are from the Chappies logo.

View attachment 1132299View attachment 1132299

Dude this is AMAZING! thank you so much and the cup name change is cool!

Team Name: Red Bull Canberra / Red Bull Shanghai (ou 上海市 )
Colours: like Red Bull Salzburg logo
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): like Red Bull Salzburg logo
Features: like Red Bull Salzburg logo
Any other info: can you make 2 logos, one for Canberra and one for Shanghai ?

View attachment 79021 View attachment 79020 View attachment 79019
View attachment 79018 View attachment 79017 View attachment 79016
RED BULL CANBERRA / RED BULL SHANGHAI

Team Name: Royal Football Club Luxembourg

Colours: Red, White and Black (with the team name in Gold)

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel

Features: I'd like to have the Luxembourg Civil Ensign in the middle of the roundel logo (like how FC Bayern have the Bavarian flag colors in the middle of their logo).

Any other info: Keep up the great work !

View attachment 78975 View attachment 78974 View attachment 78973
ROYAL FOOTBALL CLUB LUXEMBOURG
Red, white and black with the light blue striped background of the Luxembourg Civil Ensign in the centre. I have placed the lion in the correct position — foot on the bottom blue line and crown in the top white — with the claws and tail breaking out of the central roundel, as I like to do.

hi im new arround here... hope you could do that for me, i desperatly tried myself but failed hard :(

Team Name: Pulse Munich
Colours: black and gold
Year Established n.a.
Badge shape what you think looks best
Features: maybe some pulse curve: http://www.desktopimages.org/preview/get_photo/81161/1920/1080
Any other info:
if you want you can add a small detail in a strong orange

View attachment 78954 View attachment 78953 View attachment 78952
PULSE MUNICH
I was going to use the word Munchen (with the dots above the U) but then Pulse isn't a German word so I left it as Pulse Munich.

Hi
Your work is superb and i would like to request a logo please?
Im new to this and it would be great if you could design a logo for a fantasy team South Liverpool

Team Name: South Liverpool
Colours: white and gold and another one yellow and white
Year Established n.a.
Badge shape badge below if possible
Features: something with the Liver bird in and something similar to the images below.
Any other info:
anything you think will look good

View attachment 1130937View attachment 1130938

View attachment 78938 View attachment 78937 View attachment 78936
SOUTH LIVERPOOL F.C.
Predominantly gold and white but I've used a black lower portion to provide some contrast to make the text more easily legible and to provide a platform for the liver bird to stand on. Liverpool FC red features in the torches, either side of the creature. The football at the bottom is flanked by "SL FC". I don't think this will work in yellow and white — that's not a strong colour combination — so I'll leave this here and you can come back to me if you want something different.

View attachment 1132634 View attachment 1132635 View attachment 1132636
SOUTH LIVERPOOL F.C.
Predominantly gold and white but I've used a black lower portion to provide some contrast to make the text more easily legible and to provide a platform for the liver bird to stand on. Liverpool FC red features in the torches, either side of the creature. The football at the bottom is flanked by "SL FC". I don't think this will work in yellow and white — that's not a strong colour combination — so I'll leave this here and you can come back to me if you want something different.

Awesome work im very impressed. Many thanks

Hello. I love your work. Just spent 3 hours going through every page from page 28. I'd like to request a logo please that may be quite difficult, yet it sounds very simple.

Team Name: Royal Penzance 92 Football Club (Could "Royal Penzance 92" feature more prominent, like "Weston Super Mare" in the WSM logo, and "92 Football Club" in smaller font like "Association Football Club" in the WSM logo)
Colours: White, Black & Gold (Same as WSM logo)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb) & Features: Okay... This is where the easy bit is. The new Weston Super-Mare badge, with the seagull is beautiful. I'd like one almost exactly like that (shape, colour etc), if I may but with a different bird. I'd like a bird of prey please. But, and here is the hard bit, could you keep the simplicity of the WSM badge? This is where it goes from hard to very very difficult... could you incorporate something to suggest royalty? Something that will not detract from the simplicity of the badge, nor clash with the colours etc?

Thank you!

Hi RocheyB.

I wonder if I may adjust my request, if you haven't already made a start to it??

Team Name: Royal Newquay 92 Football Club (Could "Royal Newquay" feature more prominent, like "Weston Super Mare" in the WSM logo, and "92 Football Club" in smaller font like "Association Football Club" in the WSM logo)
Colours: White, Black & Blue (#7da7d9)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb) & Features: Okay... This is where the easy bit is. The new Weston Super-Mare badge, with the seagull is beautiful. I'd like one almost exactly like that (shape, design etc), if I may but with an ocean wave instead of the bird. But, and here is the hard bit, could you keep the simplicity of the WSM badge? This is where it goes from hard to very very difficult... could you incorporate a small crown above the club name at the top of the badge please? I have done something similar with the bird from WSM's badge but am not good enough to change the bird for a wave.View attachment 78912

Team Name: Berliner-Neukölln SK
Colours: Red, white and black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to RocheyB
Features: Feature red (darker shade if possible) as primary colour with accompanying colours (kits are red, white and black)
Any other info:
Feature either a bear (
Berlin symbol), lion or wolf as an animal symbol within the badge. I have seen what you have done with other Berlin designs and thought you were the man for the job. I have attached inspiration pictures I had looked at below.

View attachment 1131688View attachment 1131689View attachment 1131690

View attachment 78737 View attachment 78736 View attachment 78735
View attachment 78734 View attachment 78733 View attachment 78732
View attachment 78731 View attachment 78730 View attachment 78729
BERLINER-NEUKÖLLN SK
Three versions for you to choose from. I felt the wolf didn't stand out enough from the black background so I have a third version with the colourways you specified arranged as a cross to act as a backdrop for the wolf to contrast against. The treatment of colours around the outer edge is slightly different, too.

Last edited:
Hi RocheyB.

I wonder if I may adjust my request, if you haven't already made a start to it??

Team Name: Royal Newquay 92 Football Club (Could "Royal Newquay" feature more prominent, like "Weston Super Mare" in the WSM logo, and "92 Football Club" in smaller font like "Association Football Club" in the WSM logo)
Colours: White, Black & Blue (#7da7d9)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb) & Features: Okay... This is where the easy bit is. The new Weston Super-Mare badge, with the seagull is beautiful. I'd like one almost exactly like that (shape, design etc), if I may but with an ocean wave instead of the bird. But, and here is the hard bit, could you keep the simplicity of the WSM badge? This is where it goes from hard to very very difficult... could you incorporate a small crown above the club name at the top of the badge please? I have done something similar with the bird from WSM's badge but am not good enough to change the bird for a wave.View attachment 1132666

View attachment 78682 View attachment 78681 View attachment 78680
ROYAL NEWQUAY
I have used this wave image before but the differently textured blue background is part of it so I have sampled those colours to extend the background enough to fill the central portion of this badge. The outer was already black from the Weston-Super-Mare template, so I have gone with the darker blue in the two inner curves with black text and crown.

Team Name: Castleford AFC
Colours: White Blue Black (Blue of your choice)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017 (bottom white segment)
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): River Plate Style

Features: Yorkshire Rose (on the top blue segment)
Any other info:
could i have the blue where the red is on the river plate badge
team initials like river plate if possible CAFC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags...hire#/media/File:White_Rose_Badge_of_York.svg

View attachment 78656 View attachment 78654 View attachment 78653
CASTLEFORD A.F.C.
The letters in the River Plate roundel lend themselves to being arranged in a circle better than CAFC but I found a way to make it work.

Back