ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: Deportivo San Juan
Colours: blue, white, gold
Year Established: 2018 would prefer roman numerals (MMXXVIII)
Badge shape roundel
Features: a battlement or tower (don’t know the correct terminology) on each side
Any other info: use the san juan de los lagos flag as the center

i attached a screen shot of what i would like it to look like

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Juan_de_los_Lagos#/media/File:Bandera_de_San_Juan_de_Los_Lagos.png

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 78641 View attachment 78640 View attachment 78639
DEPORTIVO SAN JUAN
I have put the battlements in grey to subdue them a little, so they don't clash with the black text.

View attachment 1132915 View attachment 1132916 View attachment 1132917
ROYAL NEWQUAY
I have used this wave image before but the differently textured blue background is part of it so I have sampled those colours to extend the background enough to fill the central portion of this badge. The outer was already black from the Weston-Super-Mare template, so I have gone with the darker blue in the two inner curves with black text and crown.

These are superb! Thank you very much!!!

Hello Rochey... I'd like to request for a logo based on this logo attached. it should be basically the same format
Team Name ; Bergamo Calcio
Colours: Red, Black & Gold/white (whichever looks better)
Badge Shape: same as the one attached
Established: 2016 ROMAN NUMERALS (MMXVI)

NB; "AS" should be written instead of "FC" and it should come on top rather than below where "FC" is written. Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Madrid FC

Team Name: Madrid FC
Colours: Black
Year Established : Leave blank
Badge shape : round
Features:
Any other info:
take parts from Atletico madrid and real madrid logos

Hello Rochey... I'd like to request for a logo based on this logo attached. it should be basically the same format
Team Name ; Bergamo Calcio
Colours: Red, Black & Gold/white (whichever looks better)
Badge Shape: same as the one attached
Established: 2016 ROMAN NUMERALS (MMXVI)

NB; "AS" should be written instead of "FC" and it should come on top rather than below where "FC" is written. Thanks a lot.

View attachment 78053 View attachment 78052 View attachment 78051
BERGAMO CALCIO
You requested colourways similar to the Atlanta Silverbacks logo so I haven't had to alter it too much to create this version for Bergamo Calcio. The word "Calcio" effectively means football club, so I have ignored your instruction regarding the "FC" in favour of increasing the size of that BC logo as much as possible. That interlocking BC is an existing company logo that I have just recoloured to suit our requirement here.

Team Name: Madrid FC
Colours: Black
Year Established : Leave blank
Badge shape : round
Features:
Any other info:
take parts from Atletico madrid and real madrid logos

View attachment 78048 View attachment 78047 View attachment 78046
MADRID F.C.
Real Madrid are represented by the white and gold combination in the higher section of the split roundel, with the blue line and the red-and-white stripes representing Atletico Madrid. The Spanish Crown is from the Real badge; the stars represent success on the pitch; "Real" and "Atleti" are obviously the nicknames of the two existing clubs, this one could use "Real-Atleti".

View attachment 1133602 View attachment 1133603 View attachment 1133604
BERGAMO CALCIO
You requested colourways similar to the Atlanta Silverbacks logo so I haven't had to alter it too much to create this version for Bergamo Calcio. The word "Calcio" effectively means football club, so I have ignored your instruction regarding the "FC" in favour of increasing the size of that BC logo as much as possible. That interlocking BC is an existing company logo that I have just recoloured to suit our requirement here.

This is really good. You made the right call.
Thanks a lot. Bless

Hi Rocheyb, could you do one for my local football club please.

Team Name: Eslövs BK
Colours: Red, White and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info: Possible to be as close to the real club logos? for example here or this

Mow Cop FC Logo Request

You're designs are brilliant, for a long time now I have messed around with creating my own logos for my team but never quite got it right. I would greatly appreciate if you could manage the time to create a logo for me!

Team Name: Mow Cop FC
Colours: Sky Blue (a light shade), White and a touch of Navy Blue
Year Established: 1991
Badge shape: Happy for you to be creative! Just not too cartoony as many real life new badges begin to shift to
Features: A castle, the only landmark in the area, however all that remains of it is a single rounded turret, so that's all that should be considered, alternatively if its easier, our nickname is the crusaders, if that is a better option for you
Any other info: I will suggest two logos I hope you could gather inspiration from, the first being the MLS logo in NYFC colours, replaced the mls with MCFC and the stars with a castle turret, and then a design of your choice on the sky blue section, keeping the same colour scheme.
Another badge I like is the New-ish Cagliari badge, keeping the red cross with white background (for the crusaders) and changing the shield colours to a sky blue and navy blue, with Mow Cop FC written where Cagliari is. The heads beside the Cagliari cross could be replaced with four separate mini logos, a football, castle turret, a crusader helmet, and a sword.

Sorry for the rather precise request, my info is there only to provide ideas, not for a strict guideline, feel free to be as creative as you like, real big fan of your work, Thank you very much, I hope you get the time to have a look at my request!

Last edited:
Cheers Mate

Click on the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1131573 View attachment 1131574 View attachment 1131575
WERTY FOOTBALL CLUB
I had to recreate the blue star using the best free Newcastle skyline image I could find. It's not exactly the same as the original but it evokes the same idea. I like the word "Founded" at the bottom; it suits that kind of old, industrial environment that Newcastle Brown Ale comes from.

View attachment 1131576

Cheers Pal, thats absolutley spot on. I am having trouble getting it to add to my team I have created through the Editor on FM17. Any chance you have got the template for the Config I need to use?

Hi Rocheyb, could you do one for my local football club please.

Team Name: Eslövs BK
Colours: Red, White and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info: Possible to be as close to the real club logos? for example here or this

View attachment 77574 View attachment 77573 View attachment 77572
ESLÖVS BK
I have used the shape of the original badge in the centre of this one, together with an old-fashioned style football, but framed them within a more conventional gilt-edged shield design, featuring red-and-black stripes with white text. The star at the top can mean anything you want it to mean — perhaps their Division 4 title in 2006.

Back