ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Brother Duck's request will be next, probably late Sunday — I've got some work to do first...

Hi i need help with the graphics for a new League, Cups and Federation
the Federation is Called The Celtic Isles FA
and the 2 Leagues are Celtic Home Premiership and Celtic Home Championshipand for each of the two Leagues could you do me a variation Adding a small simple U23 and U18 Badge, making 6 leagues graphics
And 11 Cups But Same Base Graphic so hopefully not too much work
British Cup, Premiership Cup, Championship Cup, Alba Cup, Cyrmu Cup, Ulster Cup, Eire Cup, U23 Cup, U18 Cup, Youth Cup and Celtic International Championship

Colours: Main Emerald Green
View attachment 1136237 other White and Black
Features Federation: Celtic Knots and Cross, Name and Est 1925 on scroll either top and bottom or just bottom, (whatever looks best)
Features Leagues: was thinking Simple Football surrounded by Celtic Knot work with name either to the right to beneath (again what ever looks best)
Features Cups: Cup/Trophy surrounded by Celtic Knot work with name either to the right to beneath (again what ever looks best)

Thanks in advance

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 75421 View attachment 75420 View attachment 75419
View attachment 75418 View attachment 75417 View attachment 75416
CELTIC ISLES FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
So I have made a start with the Celtic Isles FA logo — the second set has white text so it will stand out against a black skin background within FM. I'm thinking I'll use this logo within each of the different leagues and cups. I'll continue tomorrow night (Monday).

Custom Badge

Hi, would somebody mind making me a custom badge for my team? It is called AFC Aldershot. I would like the main colour to be a dark green and the secondary to be white. The town is the home of the British army so i would like something military to be featured on the badge.

Thank you and i hope someone will be kind enough to do this for me.

Hi, could you help me out with a team I've created please?

Team Name: FC Berlin
Colours: Blue and white (Schalke colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Barcelona badge
Features: I was thinking of just editing the Barcelona badge to fit a German team playing in blue and white. Maybe changing the bottom half to blue and white stripes and changing the top right to stripes from the German flag? The FCB is fine to keep in as it fits with my team name. Also if possible could you do one version keeping the ball in and another with the bear and crown from the Berlin flag instead please?
Any other info:

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for awesome logos great work as always.

Please could i request:

Team Name: Birchfield Rangers
Colours: Orange & Black
Year Established:
Badge shape; up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info: Team is going to be based in Birchfield Birmingham so anything you think is suitable. Im flexible with colours if you there is a better option.

Team Name: Kings Norton Albion
Colours: Blue & Yellow
Year Established:
Features:
Any other info: Team is going to be based in Kings Norton Birmingham so anything you think is suitable. Im flexible with colours if you there is a better option.

Team Name: Hertfordshire Rangers
Colours: Yellow
Year Established:
Features:
Any other info: Im happy with anything

Thanks again

Hi i need help with the graphics for a new League, Cups and Federation
the Federation is Called The Celtic Isles FA
and the 2 Leagues are Celtic Home Premiership and Celtic Home Championshipand for each of the two Leagues could you do me a variation Adding a small simple U23 and U18 Badge, making 6 leagues graphics
And 11 Cups But Same Base Graphic so hopefully not too much work
British Cup, Premiership Cup, Championship Cup, Alba Cup, Cyrmu Cup, Ulster Cup, Eire Cup, U23 Cup, U18 Cup, Youth Cup and Celtic International Championship

Colours: Main Emerald Green
View attachment 1136237 other White and Black
Features Federation: Celtic Knots and Cross, Name and Est 1925 on scroll either top and bottom or just bottom, (whatever looks best)
Features Leagues: was thinking Simple Football surrounded by Celtic Knot work with name either to the right to beneath (again what ever looks best)
Features Cups: Cup/Trophy surrounded by Celtic Knot work with name either to the right to beneath (again what ever looks best)

Thanks in advance

Click the big images for larger previews:

View attachment 74795 View attachment 74794 View attachment 74793
View attachment 74792 View attachment 74791 View attachment 74790
View attachment 74789 View attachment 74788 View attachment 74787
View attachment 74786 View attachment 74785 View attachment 74784
View attachment 74783 View attachment 74782 View attachment 74781
View attachment 74780 View attachment 74779 View attachment 74778
HOME PREMIERSHIP / HOME CHAMPIONSHIP / SENIOR / U23 / U18
I struggled with these a little bit, particularly trying to find a free player vector image to fill that space in the top right but this one works; it provides a logical place for the U23/U18 markers to go and allows for another example of the Celtic knot pattern. More logos to follow to complete your request...

badge

hi rocheyb
could you make me a badge from the club of my city ? it would be much appreciated

Team Name: Royal Ixelles Sporting Club
Colours: White & green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape : roundel
Features: Please include a dragon the club's
Any other info:
ifyou need inspiration this is the badge that they are using now i like the tree and would like to keep it but that thing that is supposed to be a man playing football can go :)
Logo-RIxellesSC.jpg

Hi friend, i need you to help me with some badges, i hope you can help me, your job is amazing, continue like this, greetings!

similary to these:
View attachment 73274

Team Name: FC Coca Cola (Lisboa/München/Tokyo/Milan/Warszawa)

Request: Red Bull Copenhagen logo.

Thanks for your GREAT work so far - really appreciate it!

Hi rocheyb, my request is for the tenth tier English side i am playing with

Team Name: Punjab United

Colours: I'm thinking Red/Yellow/orange/black etc.
Year Established:
Badge shape: Shield
Features: Sikh symbol is included in the real badge
Any other info: Tier 10 English side, they are an actual team but their real badge doesn't look as intimidating as i would like

Last edited:
APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY...

Out here in the real world I am a freelance proofreader. I'm currently working on an urgent project proofing literature for educational courses, as well as helping with the online aspects of the relaunch of a local pub, so I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment.

I intend to spend some time over the weekend of 13th January catching up with the outstanding logo requests in this thread, beginning with the remaining part of BrotherDuck's Celtic cup logos.

Apologies for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Hey man, the work you do here is awesome!

I know you are busy, yet I have a request for you here. There is no rush or anything, so if you get round to this at some point it would be massively appreciated!

Anyway....

I'm currently in the middle of creating a mod for Steam which overhauls the British football system. I am merging English, Welsh and Scottish teams into one British league. To fit them all in I have created a 'Sky Bet League 3', so I was wondering if you could create that league logo? It would just be a rehash of Leagues one and two I think!

Second of all, I have binned the conference and lower leagues and replaced them with a new system of leagues, so if you get time could you also throw together some league logos for the following leagues:

British National League
British National League North
British National League Midlands
British National League South

I'm not really bothered about the design on these ones.. Something similar to the current ones I am guessing, a football image in the background or a lions head or something...

Cheers man!

Team Name: Leeds City
Colours: Blue and Yellow
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features:
http://www.wafll.com/leeds-united-badges.html
Any other info:
Can i have something like this please
RGB Colours: Blue 1,23,139
Yellow 255,241,15

Last edited:
Club logos

Team Name : AFC Scunthorpe
Club Colours : Home (Red, White & Black) Away (Claret)
Nickname : The Forgers (As in steel forgers/blacksmiths)
Design/Features : A shield or a scroll with 'AFC Scunthorpe' down one side & 'The Forgers' down the other, any image of a blacksmith as the background if possible, logo colours the same as the home strip colours
Year Formed : 2016
any other info : up to you on this one but I'd like 'The fan's club' on the logo somewhere

Team Name : Whitestone Athletic
Club Colours : home (blue & white) Away (Purple & Black)
Nickname : The Cannons
Design/Features : rest is up to you but I'd like for obvious reasons a cannon on the logo somewhere
Year formed :2016

I know your busy catching up on logo requests from a while back so i'm in no rush to get these logo's created,

Cheers in advance!

East Ham

Team Name: East Ham United
Colours: Green, Yellow
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features: Hammers (like West Ham), Flames (like a rising phoenix from the ashes), possibly landscape of london/upton park
Any other info: kits is yellow, green striped with white stripe in the middle

Back