ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
You're designs are brilliant, for a long time now I have messed around with creating my own logos for my team but never quite got it right. I would greatly appreciate if you could manage the time to create a logo for me!

Team Name: Mow Cop FC
Colours: Sky Blue (a light shade), White and a touch of Navy Blue
Year Established: 1991
Badge shape: Happy for you to be creative! Just not too cartoony as many real life new badges begin to shift to
Features: A castle, the only landmark in the area, however all that remains of it is a single rounded turret, so that's all that should be considered, alternatively if its easier, our nickname is the crusaders, if that is a better option for you
Any other info: I will suggest two logos I hope you could gather inspiration from, the first being the MLS logo in NYFC colours, replaced the mls with MCFC and the stars with a castle turret, and then a design of your choice on the sky blue section, keeping the same colour scheme.
Another badge I like is the New-ish Cagliari badge, keeping the red cross with white background (for the crusaders) and changing the shield colours to a sky blue and navy blue, with Mow Cop FC written where Cagliari is. The heads beside the Cagliari cross could be replaced with four separate mini logos, a football, castle turret, a crusader helmet, and a sword.

Sorry for the rather precise request, my info is there only to provide ideas, not for a strict guideline, feel free to be as creative as you like, real big fan of your work, Thank you very much, I hope you get the time to have a look at my request!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 77571 View attachment 77570 View attachment 77569
MOW CAP F.C.
A Knight Templar standing before a battlement on a background of light blue. Dark blue framing on the shield and for the text. A textured effect in the white section to break the blankness of it and to resonate with the shading on the Knight's armour.

Cheers Pal, thats absolutley spot on. I am having trouble getting it to add to my team I have created through the Editor on FM17. Any chance you have got the template for the Config I need to use?

This is a typical line from the config file:

<record from="151027" to="graphics/pictures/club/151027/logo"/>

...just replace the two references to 151027 to whatever the ID is for your custom club. Make sure the speech marks don't change in appearance (font/style); if they do, copy another from another line in the config and paste over the rogue offender. Don't know why, but it does affect the config if the font used is different.

Obviously, you'll need to save the logo image file as <Your ID No.>.png and then repeat the trick for the icon version:

<record from="151027" to="graphics/pictures/club/151027/icon"/>

I take it you know about the in-game Preferences menu, switching off the cache and reloading images?

Last edited:
View attachment 1134140 View attachment 1134141 View attachment 1134142
ESLÖVS BK
I have used the shape of the original badge in the centre of this one, together with an old-fashioned style football, but framed them within a more conventional gilt-edged shield design, featuring red-and-black stripes with white text. The star at the top can mean anything you want it to mean — perhaps their Division 4 title in 2006.

You sir, are a star! Thank you so much for this! Greatly appreciated!

I'm looking for custom logo for my new team. I wiil try to make new club based on RB Lipzing story. As the theme for it I would use Monster Energy.

You got free hand regards shape, but i would it in that hue of greenView attachment 77477

RE: Mow Cop FC Logo Request

View attachment 1134143 View attachment 1134144 View attachment 1134145
MOW CAP F.C.
A Knight Templar standing before a battlement on a background of light blue. Dark blue framing on the shield and for the text. A textured effect in the white section to break the blankness of it and to resonate with the shading on the Knight's armour.

That's perfect dude, but could you change the name to Mow Cop FC with a O instead of an A in Cop, sorry to be picky! just a small typo, Much appreciated though! it looks awesome!

I'm looking for custom logo for my new team. I wiil try to make new club based on RB Lipzing story. As the theme for it I would use Monster Energy.

You got free hand regards shape, but i would it in that hue of greenView attachment 1134237

No problem — but what's the name of your team?

The cans have the green logo on a black background so that's the colourways I'll use unless you say otherwise...

No problem — but what's the name of your team?

The cans have the green logo on a black background so that's the colourways I'll use unless you say otherwise...

Im goning to use name VfR Münster

You got free hand regards shape, but i would it in that hue of greenView attachment 1134237

View attachment 77250 View attachment 77249 View attachment 77248
VfR MÜNSTER
All based on the product logo, as you can see. The VfR text with the outline around the letters is based on the way the word "Energy" is represented on the main logo.

Red Bull Clubs

Rocheyb,
Can you creat new red bull logo : Red Bull Azeri and Red Bull Doha ?

Team Name:AFC Dirleton
C
olours: Red and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round (Circle)
Features: Castle
Any other info: Looking for a modern design

Could you also redesign the Livingston FC logo with something more modern, just what ever you think would look good.

Thanks

Team Name:AFC Dirleton
C
olours: Red and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round (Circle)
Features: Castle
Any other info: Looking for a modern design

View attachment 76951 View attachment 76950 View attachment 76949
AFC DIRLETON
Matching existing vector images to photos of the real life castles themselves can be tricky, but this one is close with the rounded battlements. The white shield with the red sash is the Coat of Arms of the Norman de Vaux family that originally owned the castle.

Last edited:

Could you also redesign the Livingston FC logo with something more modern, just what ever you think would look good.

Thanks

View attachment 76948 View attachment 76947 View attachment 76946
LIVINGSTON F.C.
A design similar to the Scottish banner at Bannockburn with a red Rampant Lion against a yellow background and a football at 50% opacity in the background. The black and yellow colourways of Livingston are shown around the edges. I've retained the text "West Lothian" at the bottom.

Back