ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: littleover cygnets
Colours: main colour white, black and any shades of grey
Year Established :anything other than a barcelona style, my brother uses one similar to a barcelona shield and i want it to be a bit different
Badge shape : up to you whatever you think will look good
Features: not to bothered but just a cygnet and whatever you think will look good
Any other info: white and dark grey with black for the details

thank you in advance cant wait to see what you come up with

Team Name: St. Helens
Colours: White & Red
Year Established: 1903
Badge shape: The picture attached, is the Rugby teams, which I do like the shape of.
Features: I’ll leave that down to you. Must have a Red Vee though.
Any other info:
View attachment 66248

Hi, would somebody mind making me a custom badge for my team? It is called AFC Aldershot. I would like the main colour to be a dark green and the secondary to be white. The town is the home of the British army so i would like something military to be featured on the badge.

Thank you and i hope someone will be kind enough to do this for me.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 66083 View attachment 66082 View attachment 66081
A.F.C. ALDERSHOT
I have gone out of sequence here - normal service will be resumed - but here's the one for AFC Aldershot. The red section is the flag of the British Army; "Be The Best" was on the verge of being dropped as their motto but has now been retained after all; the Hampshire Rose flanks either side of the football.

Last edited:
Badge Creation

Hi,

Could someone please create me a badge for my created tream.

Team Name: AFC Stevenage
Colours: Blue and White with black trim
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: Upto you, go crazy :)
Any other info:

Thanks in advance

Pensnett fc

Team name: Pensnett FC
Team colours: red, white and black
Year established: 2017
Badge shape: up to rockey
Features: I'd like the black country flag to be a big part of it if possible, please and thank you.

Team Name: Olympic Collegno
Colours: Dark Blue, White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1987
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: a Gold Lion
Any other info:

Custom Logo Help

Hi rocheyb, I just started playing football manager 2018 and I would rl love to make a team on it, but my creativity skills are rock bottom. I am begging u, do you think you can make a logo for me and my friends.. please?

Team Name: Trinity Royals
Colours: (if u can get them to be in the exact shade as these tht would be awesome) Black, Purple, Gold
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: either round, or up to rocheyb
Features: Golden Soccer Ball, Purple Dragon (as badass as possible plz), Purple and Gold Crown on Dragon's Head
Any other info: "You'll Never Walk Alone" (no i am not a liverpool fan, im a Man Utd fan but i do love L'Pool motto)

Hi rocheyb, I just started playing football manager 2018 and I would rl love to make a team on it, but my creativity skills are rock bottom. I am begging u, do you think you can make a logo for me and my friends.. please?

Colours: (if u can get them to be in the exact shade as these tht would be awesome) Black, Purple, Gold
Features: Golden Soccer Ball, Purple Dragon (as badass as possible plz), Purple and Gold Crown on Dragon's Head
Any other info: "You'll Never Walk Alone" (no i am not a liverpool fan, im a Man Utd fan but i do love L'Pool motto)

If you want kits making also mate...head over to the kit request thread.XD

Hey Fellow Man United Fun

I see you are a Man United fun, I created my own team based on Man united and created a logo for it. Here is the image for inspiration, the logo resembles the man city logo.View attachment 64348

Click the big images for larger previews:

HOME PREMIERSHIP / HOME CHAMPIONSHIP / SENIOR / U23 / U18
I struggled with these a little bit, particularly trying to find a free player vector image to fill that space in the top right but this one works; it provides a logical place for the U23/U18 markers to go and allows for another example of the Celtic knot pattern. More logos to follow to complete your request...

HI RocheyB did you ever finish my request?

Hi, could you help me out with a team I've created please?

Team Name: FC Berlin
Colours: Blue and white (Schalke colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Barcelona badge
Features: I was thinking of just editing the Barcelona badge to fit a German team playing in blue and white. Maybe changing the bottom half to blue and white stripes and changing the top right to stripes from the German flag? The FCB is fine to keep in as it fits with my team name. Also if possible could you do one version keeping the ball in and another with the bear and crown from the Berlin flag instead please?
Any other info:

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 63780 View attachment 63779 View attachment 63778
FC BERLIN
Apologies for the long wait for this logo. I've done it slightly differently to as described; Germany flag top left, the Berlin bear with crown against a red background top right (originally did it as the Berlin flag but didn't suit the space); blue-and-white stripes with an old-fashioned football and the full name of FC Berlin across the middle because I thought it would fill the space nicely and it has done. The original yellow background of the Barcelona shield clashed with the German flag so I've gone with a less intrusive grey, which I think accentuates the colours used elsewhere.

Last edited:
Thanks for awesome logos great work as always.

Please could i request:

Team Name: Birchfield Rangers
Colours: Orange & Black
Year Established:
Badge shape; up to rocheyb
Features:
Any other info: Team is going to be based in Birchfield Birmingham so anything you think is suitable. Im flexible with colours if you there is a better option.

View attachment 63777 View attachment 63776 View attachment 63775
BIRCHFIELD RANGERS
A straightforward one here. The Sheriff's badge resonates with the word "Rangers" and the bird of prey inside it is a nod to the Birchfield Harriers Athletics Club - which is the only thing I know about Birchfield!

Back