ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
View attachment 1135056View attachment 1135057View attachment 1135058View attachment 1135059

Hi mate, found these online could you cut them out and make them the right size for fm:D

Thanks in advance

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 76760 View attachment 76759 View attachment 76758
LONDON ROYALS F.C.
I can use the transparency tool to remove flat coloured backgrounds and save images as .png files (as I have done for the three attached here) but for cut-outs, you need a Photoshop user with knowledge of the 'node' tool. There is a Cut-Outs thread on this site but it doesn't look like it's been active for a while. If you're on Twitter, you might find a friendly graphic designer or artworker who will do them for you — as cut-outs go, they are actually very straightforward, easy ones for someone with the appropriate software.

Last edited:
hello mate, would be awesome if you could help me out with this. Thanks:D

Team Name: FC Stenbock
Colours: Yellow/Black
Year Established: 2015
Badge shape; up to rocheyb
Features: ​One Ibex(Stenbock=Ibex)
Any other info:

hello mate, would be awesome if you could help me out with this. Thanks:D

Team Name: FC Stenbock
Colours: Yellow/Black
Year Established: 2015
Badge shape; up to rocheyb
Features: ​One Ibex(Stenbock=Ibex)
Any other info:

View attachment 76619 View attachment 76618 View attachment 76617
F.C. STENBOCK
A slightly different kind of design for this one, so I could use the Ibex's head quite large without having it obliterate everything else.

Thank you for doing my Castleford badge its perfect
Right I'm wanting to know if i can be a bit cheeky and ask for a couple more (Same badge different name)

Team Name: FC Coca Cola (Yorkshire/Catalonia/Montevideo/Bali)
Colours: White Red Black
Year Established
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Maybe an off shape circle (Like if u squeezed a circle at both sides lol
Features: Football in the bottom and Coca Cola logo at top
Any other info:
I want 2 lines running across just above centre with the team name(s) in the middle
Everything else is upto you!!

Last edited:
Logo - FC Nortenha

Team: FC Nortenha
Colours: Black/golden or silver/golden as you prefer
I want a wolf in the logo

Thank you bro!

Team Name: THE CORINTHIANS
Colours: Black and Red with white outline
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): N/A
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: The top of the roundel should have "THE CORINTHIANS", the bottom of the roundel should have "WE ARE THE CORE"
Any other info: I don't want it to look like the Brazilian Corinthians logo.

Can I please get a one with colour schemes similar to the designs on the game View attachment 76225 with the stripes and outline in the centre of the roundel.

And can I please get one with this rose in the middle of the roundle with a colour scheme like this View attachment 76224 ?

Can the red part of the outer circle be white with black writing and black outline where the white is at very far edge for both?

I'd like the regular FM sizes and it would nice to get a larger copy for each too please?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Rocheyb
Great work and i was wondering if i could request a couple of logo's please?

Team Name:
Kensington Rovers
Colours: Burgundy (Same Colour as Hearts of Scotland)
Year Established : Leave blank
Badge shape : Anything
Features: Anything you think from Kensington in London that would be suitable
Any other info:

Team Name: Manchester North End
Colours:
Green & Yellow (Like the old Newton Heath colours which Man Utd used previously)
Year Established :
Leave blank
Badge shape :
Anything
Features:
Anything you think that would be suitable
Any other info:

Hi i need help with the graphics for a new League, Cups and Federation
the Federation is Called The Celtic Isles FA
and the 2 Leagues are Celtic Home Premiership and Celtic Home Championshipand for each of the two Leagues could you do me a variation Adding a small simple U23 and U18 Badge, making 6 leagues graphics
And 11 Cups But Same Base Graphic so hopefully not too much work
British Cup, Premiership Cup, Championship Cup, Alba Cup, Cyrmu Cup, Ulster Cup, Eire Cup, U23 Cup, U18 Cup, Youth Cup and Celtic International Championship

Colours: Main Emerald Green
View attachment 75977 other White and Black
Features Federation: Celtic Knots and Cross, Name and Est 1925 on scroll either top and bottom or just bottom, (whatever looks best)
Features Leagues: was thinking Simple Football surrounded by Celtic Knot work with name either to the right to beneath (again what ever looks best)
Features Cups: Cup/Trophy surrounded by Celtic Knot work with name either to the right to beneath (again what ever looks best)

Thanks in advance

Team Name: FC Coca Cola (Yorkshire/Catalonia/Montevideo/Bali)
Colours: White Red Black
Year Established
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Maybe an off shape circle (Like if u squeezed a circle at both sides lol
Features: Football in the bottom and Coca Cola logo at top
Any other info:
I want 2 lines running across just above centre with the team name(s) in the middle
Everything else is upto you!!

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 75892 View attachment 75891 View attachment 75890
View attachment 75889 View attachment 75888 View attachment 75887
View attachment 75886 View attachment 75885 View attachment 75884
View attachment 75883 View attachment 75882 View attachment 75881
COCA-COLA BALI / CATALONIA / MONTEVIDEO / YORKSHIRE

Team Name: THE CORINTHIANS
Colours: Black and Red with white outline
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): N/A
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Roundel
Features: The top of the roundel should have "THE CORINTHIANS", the bottom of the roundel should have "WE ARE THE CORE"
Any other info: I don't want it to look like the Brazilian Corinthians logo.

Can I please get a one with colour schemes similar to the designs on the game View attachment 1135950 with the stripes and outline in the centre of the roundel.

And can I please get one with this rose in the middle of the roundle with a colour scheme like this View attachment 1135951 ?

Can the red part of the outer circle be white with black writing and black outline where the white is at very far edge for both?

I'd like the regular FM sizes and it would nice to get a larger copy for each too please?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 75657 View attachment 75656 View attachment 75655
View attachment 75654 View attachment 75653 View attachment 75652
THE CORINTHIANS

Hi Rocheyb
Great work and i was wondering if i could request a couple of logo's please?

Team Name:
Kensington Rovers
Colours: Burgundy (Same Colour as Hearts of Scotland)
Year Established : Leave blank
Badge shape : Anything
Features: Anything you think from Kensington in London that would be suitable
Any other info:

View attachment 75651 View attachment 75650 View attachment 75649
KENSINGTON ROVERS
I used to work for Associated Newspapers in Kensington High Street so I know that area quite well. I have taken a little bit of inspiration from the PSG badge, replacing the Eiffel Tower with a vector of the Albert Memorial from Kensington Palace Gardens. At the other end of the High Street is Holland Park, home to several loud mouthed peacocks, which feature here in the outer roundel to help punctuate the text. The KR is a corporate logo that I've borrowed to balance out the presence of the football on the other side of the monument. The colourways are a bit Heart of Midlothian, as requested, though maybe more AS Roma with the use of the orange.

Dublin Apex FC

Hey there rocheyb!
Team Name: Dublin Apex FC
Colours: Green White
Year Established : 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: Can you try to include a Castle and a Boat? thanks

(Sorry if im being a nuissance, thanks for the help)

Thank you very much rocheyb for the images. They look fantastic though I have noted the font does not look great at a smaller size on the game. Could we please try the words one with Verdana in bold?

Once again thank you very much.

Team Name: Manchester North End
Colours:
Green & Yellow (Like the old Newton Heath colours which Man Utd used previously)
Year Established :
Leave blank
Badge shape :
Anything
Features:
Anything you think that would be suitable
Any other info:

View attachment 75568 View attachment 75567 View attachment 75566
MANCHESTER NORTH END F.C.
Newton Heath (or Manchester United 3rd kit, circa 1993) style yellow-and-green halves as requested, and the use of black is justified by the colour of the shorts in that United kit. In Manchester, the Worker Bee has become established as a symbol of the city's working population and industrial heritage; I haven't used a generic bee, here — this one is the actual design they use (I've just added a little drop shadow to make it stand out from the green background). You might recognise the three diagonal lines from some old-style Manchester United badges. They represent the three rivers that feed into the city — I'd name them for you but my internet search results are dominated by a brand of gin called Manchester Three Rivers, which obviously draws upon the same concept. A honeycomb hatched style of football seems suitable to use in combination with a worker bee and gives more of that pleasing Borussia Dortmundesque black-on-yellow action. Three balls to match the number of rivers? In acknowledgement of the other football clubs in Manchester — United, City, FCUofM? As indicators of historical trophy triumphs? It's your team — you make it up! There is a white outline on the outer edge of the logo.

Last edited:
Hey there rocheyb!
Team Name: Dublin Apex FC
Colours: Green White
Year Established : 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features: Can you try to include a Castle and a Boat? thanks

View attachment 75518 View attachment 75517 View attachment 75516
DUBLIN APEX F.C.
Rather than feature an image of a castle I have shaped the top part of the shield like a battlement, which leaves more room for the team name and the image of a ship. A gold anchor at the foot of the badge is consistent with the theme and the gold of it resonates with the gold outline. Obviously, I've use the green-and-white colourways you requested and taken the orange inspiration from the flag of Ireland.

(Brother Duck — I will loop back to you but there's a lot to do there and I want to do it all in the same session for consistency, so I'll come back to you when I have a little more time available).

Last edited:
Back