ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi rocheyb, I just started playing football manager 2018 and I would rl love to make a team on it, but my creativity skills are rock bottom. I am begging u, do you think you can make a logo for me and my friends.. please?

Team Name: Trinity Royals
Colours: (if u can get them to be in the exact shade as these tht would be awesome) Black, Purple, Gold
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: either round, or up to rocheyb
Features: Golden Soccer Ball, Purple Dragon (as badass as possible plz), Purple and Gold Crown on Dragon's Head
Any other info: "You'll Never Walk Alone" (no i am not a liverpool fan, im a Man Utd fan but i do love L'Pool motto)

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 63400 View attachment 63399 View attachment 63398
TRINITY ROYALS F.C.
I can't draw images - I just search for them online. Your request was a bit specific but I have matched it as closely as possible.

Hi there. Bit of a more specific request, but perhaps easier than having to design from scratch - I hope.

The basics;
Team Name: Saints United FC
Colours: Black, Gold and Red
Year Established:
Badge shape: See below
Features: See below
Any other info:

Okay, so I'm thinking maybe use the LAFC badge but with a twist;
Badge Shape

So obviously replace Los Angeles with Saints United. Where it says LA in the middle, replace that with angel wings from this link;
Wing Design
The ones top or middle on the right hand side are best I believe, but left in your hands.

Between the wings, ideally in the gap between them, would be a red rose;
Rose Design

Colour wise, I like the black background. Text and wings in gold, and the rose left as is.

I've got kits and the gold used on the kit is DEBA48 - if that is any help.

Sorry it's not in your usual format, but I hope it's a little easier with the links provided.

Last edited:
Team Name: Olympic Collegno
Colours: Dark Blue, White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1987
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round
Features: a Gold Lion
Any other info:

View attachment 63395 View attachment 63394 View attachment 63393
OLYMPIC COLLEGNO
The Rampant Lion is gold, as requested, and lends this badge an heraldic motif. The torches on either side of the internal roundel resonate with the word "Olympic".

Team Name: Sparta Poznań
Colours: im flexible
Year Established:
Badge shape; up to rocheyb
Features: up to rocheyb
Any other info: Team is going to be based in Poznań in Poland so anything you think is suitable.

View attachment 63392 View attachment 63391 View attachment 63390
SPARTA POZNAN
I have opted for a roundel design because Spartan soldiers carried circular shields and the deep red/burgundy colour I have chosen is used for many pieces of artwork relating to this period. The triangular shape is part of the Greek letter Lambda, which the Spartans used to refer to their city state of Lacedaemon (Sparta was originally part of that state before it became the name for the whole city state). Two Spartan soldier helmets appear above the Lambda. The eagle at the top is a Polish symbol, which appears both in the badge of the Polish FA and on the Coat of Arms of the city of Poznan. The butting goats refers to a landmark clock in Poznan where mechanical goats **** heads on the hour, every hour. The crossed keys at the bottom are lifted directly from Poznan's Coat of Arms.

View attachment 1150660 View attachment 1150661 View attachment 1150662
SPARTA POZNAN
I have opted for a roundel design because Spartan soldiers carried circular shields and the deep red/burgundy colour I have chosen is used for many pieces of artwork relating to this period. The triangular shape is part of the Greek letter Lambda, which the Spartans used to refer to their city state of Lacedaemon (Sparta was originally part of that state before it became the name for the whole city state). Two Spartan soldier helmets appear above the Lambda. The eagle at the top is a Polish symbol, which appears both in the badge of the Polish FA and on the Coat of Arms of the city of Poznan. The butting goats refers to a landmark clock in Poznan where mechanical goats **** heads on the hour, every hour. The crossed keys at the bottom are lifted directly from Poznan's Coat of Arms.

Fantastic work, and i love your description about your research.
Thanks again.

ADMIN — To do:

RobbieTheGoat — Deportivo San Juan (change to Roman Numerals) - DONE
Brother Duck — Complete Celtic cup competition logos (x11) - DONE
N3XUS12 — British National League set (x4) - DONE
Tontowales9 — Wrexham Futsal League and Cup (x2) - DONE
LoeyUK — Stockport County - DONE
DJMorgan — ESV Nurnberg-West & Rotherham County (x2) - DONE
Jesterse — Saints United FC - DONE
Williams Gaming — Brighton City - DONE
Speculative — Miami Freedom SC (Freedom Tower) & Wakefield City Rose FC - DONE

From Twitter:
@EnvisionGloryFM — Mississippi United — White, Purple, Black - DONE
@AndySmith0119 — Scottish Junior Football Association & Bookies.com - DONE
@FMCatenaccio — Twitter profile logo (Italian flag and Sandro Mazzola) - DONE
@IronsFM — Vanarama National League/Dagenham & Redbridge/Irons advertising interview backdrop
@Groundhopper65 — Sideburns Bob roundel - DONE
@TheGafferFM — Twitter profile logo - DONE
@SypcoFM — Bruno Magpies (Tottenham style transparent background) - DONE
@LauuDesigner_ok — NAPL (maple leaf) - DONE
@FootyManagerz — Twitter profile logo - DONE

Last edited:
When you get time mate can you do a logo for me.

Like I mentioned before I've tried my hand at custom logos but my efforts are average at best so if it's possible could you make this logo I created far more improved. Thank you

View attachment 63363

View attachment 1132957 View attachment 1132958 View attachment 1132959
DEPORTIVO SAN JUAN
I have put the battlements in grey to subdue them a little, so they don't clash with the black text.

View attachment 63191 View attachment 63190 View attachment 63189
DEPORTIVO SAN JUAN
Apologies for the delay with this one, but here's the correct version with the Roman Numerals now showing 2018.

View attachment 63082 View attachment 63081 View attachment 63080
MISSISSIPPI UNITED S.C.
I've used the word "Soccer" to differentiate this MLS team from an NFL franchise. The blue, white and red ribbons mimic the colours on the flag of Mississippi and the wavy shape represents the famous river. I searched "the birds of the Mississippi" and the bald eagle - which also features on the Official Seal of Mississippi, as well as several national organisations in the United States - was prominent among the results. I chose a silver football because it partly reflects the white and greys in the eagle image and it also contrasts strongly with the purple background. Mississippi is nicknamed "The Magnolia State" and those are Magnolias at the bottom.

Last edited:
Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 63041 View attachment 63040 View attachment 63039
View attachment 63038 View attachment 63037 View attachment 63036
SCOTTISH JUNIOR FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION / McBOOKIE.com
I have recreated the Scottish JFA logo with a few minor differences. The background behind the red Rampant Lion is yellow as per the traditional Scottish shield and I've sampled the red from the lion to use as the outline colour. The original had a weird image that looks like a belt or something, which I can't recreate, so I've used a thistle - the national flower of Scotland - and a football. The McBookie one is just their logo, formatted for FM.

HI RocheyB did you ever finish my request?

Apologies for the delay with these cup logos. I have struggled to come up with an idea for them but I think I have one now — but I need some input from you:

All the cup logos will have the same top and middle section as this one, but obviously the name will change and I will use different trophy images for each one. What I need you to do is to confirm which flag should appear behind each trophy:

British Cup = Union Jack
Alba Cup = Scotland flag
Ulster Cup = Northern Ireland flag
Eire Cup = Republic of Ireland flag
Cymru Cup = Wales flag

Premiership Cup = ?? (England or Scotland)
Championship Cup = ?? (England or Scotland)
U23 Cup = ??
U18 Cup = ??
Youth Cup = ??
Celtic International Championship = ??

If you can confirm on those, I will finish them off and post them up for you to download.

Hey man, the work you do here is awesome!

I know you are busy, yet I have a request for you here. There is no rush or anything, so if you get round to this at some point it would be massively appreciated!

Anyway....

I'm currently in the middle of creating a mod for Steam which overhauls the British football system. I am merging English, Welsh and Scottish teams into one British league. To fit them all in I have created a 'Sky Bet League 3', so I was wondering if you could create that league logo? It would just be a rehash of Leagues one and two I think!

View attachment 62981 View attachment 62980 View attachment 62979
View attachment 62978 View attachment 62977 View attachment 62976
View attachment 62975 View attachment 62974 View attachment 62973
View attachment 62972 View attachment 62971 View attachment 62970
SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP / LEAGUE ONE / LEAGUE TWO / LEAGUE THREE
I don't have the font used in the Championship, League One and League Two logos so I have imposed a font of my choosing onto them in order that they are consistent with the new League Three logo.

Second of all, I have binned the conference and lower leagues and replaced them with a new system of leagues, so if you get time could you also throw together some league logos for the following leagues:

British National League
British National League North
British National League Midlands
British National League South

I'm not really bothered about the design on these ones.. Something similar to the current ones I am guessing, a football image in the background or a lions head or something...

Cheers man!

View attachment 62969 View attachment 62968 View attachment 62967
View attachment 62966 View attachment 62965 View attachment 62964
View attachment 62963 View attachment 62962 View attachment 62961
View attachment 62960 View attachment 62959 View attachment 62958
BRITISH NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE / BNFL NORTH / BNFL MIDLANDS / BNFL SOUTH
I've added the word "Football" into the name of your custom governing body because without it, it sounds ever-so-slightly Far-Righty-Racist!

All the cup logos will have the same top and middle section as this one, but obviously the name will change and I will use different trophy images for each one. What I need you to do is to confirm which flag should appear behind each trophy:

British Cup = Union Jack
Alba Cup = Scotland flag
Ulster Cup = Northern Ireland flag
Eire Cup = Republic of Ireland flag
Cymru Cup = Wales flag

Premiership Cup = ?? (England or Scotland)
Championship Cup = ?? (England or Scotland)
U23 Cup = ??
U18 Cup = ??
Youth Cup = ??
Celtic International Championship = ??

If you can confirm on those, I will finish them off and post them up for you to download.

the regional cup flags are all good, would it be posable to use a custom flag for the others, if not use the union jack,
View attachment 62778
Top work as usuall, looking real good

the regional cup flags are all good, would it be posable to use a custom flag for the others, if not use the union jack,
View attachment 1151304

Click the big images for a larger preview:
View attachment 62768 View attachment 62767 View attachment 62766
View attachment 62765 View attachment 62764 View attachment 62763
View attachment 62762 View attachment 62761 View attachment 62760
View attachment 62759 View attachment 62758 View attachment 62757
View attachment 62756 View attachment 62755 View attachment 62754
ALBA CUP / BRITISH CUP / CYMRU CUP / EIRE CUP / ULSTER CUP
Different flags and trophies for each one. Last set to follow...

View attachment 1151304

View attachment 62752 View attachment 62751 View attachment 62750
View attachment 62749 View attachment 62748 View attachment 62747
View attachment 62746 View attachment 62745 View attachment 62744
View attachment 62743 View attachment 62742 View attachment 62741
View attachment 62740 View attachment 62739 View attachment 62738
View attachment 62737 View attachment 62736 View attachment 62735
CELTIC INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP / CHAMPIONSHIP CUP / PREMIERSHIP CUP / U18 CUP / U23 CUP / YOUTH CUP
Green background for these. I went with the British flag because all of the flags I have used here come from the same set, which I downloaded from an FM site and use as the flags within my own save. They have that consistent wavy style that contrasts nicely against the flat background. Different trophies again; the Youth Cup has Playstation symbols on it, but I figured they could be the competition sponsor. For the Celtic International Championship, I have gone with a shield style trophy with a Celtic symbol on.

Last edited:
WREXHAM FUTSAL LEAGUE

WREXHAM FUTSAL CUP

BOTH IN RED & WHITE

View attachment 62734 View attachment 62733 View attachment 62732
View attachment 62731 View attachment 62730 View attachment 62729
WREXHAM FUTSAL LEAGUE / WREXHAM FUTSAL CUP
The League logo sets the silver ball and blue futsal pitch motif which is then used in the cup logo to indicate that these two tournaments are under the jurisdiction of the same governing organisation, as does the use of the same fonts. The Welsh dragon features on the Coat of Arms of Wrexham. Two different interpretations of red-and-white.

Hey man loved the badge you made for my custom team, would you be able to make a new crest for my current team?

Team Name:
Stockport County
Colours: Blue/White/Gold
Year Established :
Badge shape:
Roundel
Features:
Include the Stockport coat of arms or current badge in the centre

Any other info:
Similar to more modern badges like QPR, Brentford or Shrewsbury.

Thanks again

View attachment 62728 View attachment 62727 View attachment 62726
STOCKPORT COUNTY F.C.
As suggested, I've used the Coat of Arms of Stockport in the centre of this badge and couched it within a blue and gold roundel. "Animo et Fide" is Latin for Courage and Faith.

Team Name: ESV Nürnberg-West
Colours: im flexible
Year Established:
Badge shape; up to rocheyb
Features: up to rocheyb
Any other info: The ESV Nürnberg-West is a defunct German association football club from the city of Nuremberg, Bavaria.

View attachment 62725 View attachment 62724 View attachment 62723
ESV NÜRNBERG-WEST
This is just the Nürnberg Coat of Arms repackaged as a football club badge but I like the stark contrast of the black on yellow and the red-and-white stripes with black trim is a pretty standard set of colourways for football clubs. I got the long version of the team's name from their Wikipedia page.

Back